Before you all call bait hear me out please, actual concerned father here...

Before you all call bait hear me out please, actual concerned father here. So my daughter who is mind you 16 years old went for a regular check up at her doctor's but with a rather strange twist this time. She came out of it telling me she felt very awkward and uncomfortable. He had told her to strip all her clothes off to perform a "full" exam. As she stood bare he proceeded. Now without reason this seems wrong at 16, especially a vaginal exam for just a regular checkup at her age... Tell me your thoughts Sup Forums. Very disturbed here, feels out of line.

Report him.

Male doctor doing a pelvic on a minor without a nurse present is a big no no.

Call him up and ask, maybe she needed a gyno. Chances are it's nothing, no point taking a chance though. If you don't wanna talk about it then that's your problem.

I thought so

Me and my daughter are pretty open. She told me there was nothing wrong down there and didn't ask the doctor to look

Did he give her privacy when she took off her clothes or he just told her to do it in front of him?

The doctor told her Tits or GTFO

Not even

Don't worry bud, the dr was just deriving sexual pleasure from seeing your jailbait daughter naked and vulnerable and then sticking his fingers inside her. He will be jerking off to it for months to come. You are on b so u should be cool with it u faggot trap loli lovin deviant.

I can confirm that this is pretty common. I always accidentally seem to brush my hand against a nipple when placing ekg leads on a female pt. Foot injuries for young women make me diamonds as I always have to assess the toes and soles very closely. Believe it or not I'm not extremely fond of examining young teenage pussy as it usually has a strong odor due to all the hormones of adolescents. Sorry but you gotta know we are still men.

This, 16 year old prime pussy. I mean of course the doctor is fucked if that's what you wanna know.

this is normal
the fuck are you worried about?
bitch probably lost her virginity at 14 anyways

What are you stupid and blind??!
If you love yor daughter report his ass, its illegal for him to see her tits alone, go now.

Worried he'll find traces of your spunk up in there daddio?

If bait, your a fag
If real, the Dr should never ask minor female to remove clothing without another person, such as a nurse being present. Doing so is a MAJOR violation of medical ethics. You should seriously consider reporting him, even if he did nothing "inapropriate" with your daughter.

Talk to your doc. What he was doing sounds normal in a check for cervical carcinomas that could potentially turn out to be malignant. Esp at 16, that is an age where there is a significant risk surrounding this pathology.

Share her with him

Only logical option.

The Doc enjoyed his private strip tease from a 16 y old and fingered he afterwards? Sounds legit

My gf went through the same thing at that same age, doctor started grabbing her tits in a non professional way.

Bullshit. American mandoctors ALWAYS have a female murse present to witness the exam.

I dont understand what the problem is. 6 months from now shes going to be begging to go to doctor feel good. Or just blackmail.jpg

Yeah I will have to

What?

You've never met a real female have you?