Is I1 the untermench haplogroup?

is I1 the untermench haplogroup?

N is best because i have it

l1 people like to have their wives fucked by other men.

>the more I1 a country have the more cucked it is

Finland is the only exception, why is this?

see

Well at least we put our seeds into the finns.
It's slowly turning them to cucks too :-)

Ob ugrian tribesman getting stabbed

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power.[7] According to Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, the destruction of Poland in the deluge was more extensive than the destruction of the country in World War II. As Rottermund claims, Swedish invaders robbed the Commonwealth of its most important riches, and most of the stolen items never returned to Poland.[8] Warsaw, the capital of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, was completely destroyed by the Swedes, and out of a pre-war population of 20,000, only 2,000 remained in the city after the war.[9] According to the 2012 Polish estimates, financial losses of Poland are estimated at 4 billion zlotys. Swedish invaders completely destroyed 188 cities and towns, 81 castles, and 136 churches in Poland.[10]

l1'd

Doesn't matter honestly.

It was R1a that made l1 worth something, we pontic steppe Aryans already won before it started.

WE

Are.
And you're a stupid shitposter.

WUZ

NORDIC TEUTONIC MASTERRACE

GERMANIC MONGOLZ N SHIET
*gets genocided by swedes and germans*

>Finland is the only exception
Helsinki is even soaking up our native-born blacks because you can't get enough refugees.

An unfortunate disaster brought down by paid off LIthuanian nobles.
Swedes were losing at the battlefield against regular Polish army.

Same with Germans, they lost 90% of wars against us prior to Partitions which were made from the inside by buying off Nobles, not by force.

But I guess you have your own version of history. Tell me again, what did Norway contribute to the world?

we wuz explorerz n shiet

>1/3 of the polish population gets massacred
>"t-they lost"

poland is the toilet of europe, getting shit in by germans, russians, swedes and turks

yawn

i have a hard time believing swedes could do this

scandies today are extremely feminine people

It doesn't take much to indoctrinate nation.

Did someone mention lithuania?

And how did it end for Lithuania, mr. 2 million population?
Belarusians don't even speak their own language anymore.
Ukrainians became even more savage than they were before.

All those countries including Poland and rest of Inflanty are shitholes only because fall of the PLC led to united Germany and stronger Russia, which in turn led to Nazi Reich and Soviet Union.

You don't need to believe in facts you can be a drone like most beta males, sjw idiots and americans.
This pole seem to know why we're getting rolled over like nothing

Did balts get KHAN'D by us? Or did we just intermarry in the ancient days?

We were told in schools that finnish tribes dominated balticum. So they're khan'd

they got KHAN'D and SLAV'D

all i know is we had extensive contact with baltic tribes

Me neither.

>svenska taalande allihuuppande take a this a polish duuddande :D:AWDAWUHDAWUHd

both

WATCH IT.

>merely 60% R1b

more like 70-80%

No.