REKT BREAD

REKT BREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcB71Icil48&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Castrate a nigger a day keeps the pest at bay

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

CHALLENGE ME

That white boy got his ass beat, but his gf is MVP. He better marry or be married to her.

hm. why tho? just because niggers or some actual reason?

Probably some shitty reason like the niggers were verbally bullying them at first, then the white guy talked back, so they decided to assault him. Niggers gonna nig.

When are we scientifically going to admit that on a average niggers are more primitive.

they were lucky to have been attacked by a bunch of pussies and not a single man. edgy comment ikr

It's lack of education that's the problem. That, and single motherhood or fathers walking out on the mother after loading her up with a dozen kids.

insurgency:sandstorm looks sick, I hear they're bringing in vehicles

It's also genetic. On an average niggers get more uncontrolable when they hit puberty and don't want to sit still and study anymore.

>When are we scientifically going to admit that on a average niggers are more primitive.
fairly sure that "SCIENTIFICALLY" it's been said already, nobody disproves at scientific level that their mean IQ is significantly lower than that of other races

You're missing the point I'm trying to make. Lower IQ on an average can be the result of external factors.

I want scientific admittance that black folks on an average a more primitive genetically.

>immediately jump with baseball bats on a card that just run over people instead of running away
>gets run over
why left is so retarded?

>cards
>running people over

I havent been paying attention whats this about?

It has more to do with the culture of blacks in America. There's definitely a problem with that culture when black kids aren't graduating high school, role models are rappers that promote violence and drugs, and black people would rather spend money on themselves than their children or future. Notice how annual income of blacks haven't increased since the 1980s, yet other races have.

Could it be that that 'lazy' culture is the result of a genetic disposition to fuck up?

i thought this was a rekt thread

No, its now a Nigger hate thread

This video is at least 2 years old. I believe there was some verbal conflict prior to this scene...

I'd like to point out, that some of the guys there are white. And the only guy who keeps going when he is on the ground is a white guy too.

all the white boys are mad

ok i can contribute to that too

u mad?

No matter how much those kids deserved it, that guy probably got fired.

I'm pretty upset you can imagine

America: 1
Antifa: 0

>Fair fight
>With more than one nigger present
Of fucking course not. You fucking fight your way OUT of the room, not engage directly.

Nigger detected

gorden tallis is bad arse

Oh but what you don't know is some of us niggas have 3.8 gpa's and like big guns and a mean ass network fuck boy

post gore faggot

>alright move, get the fuck out
>you want me to do what

How badly rekt was the girl? I mean I know she died, what was her body like after?

Like a run over whale.

The same nigger culture you want to be part of will laugh at you because you're a school boy pretending to be a gangster. Just because you're intelligent, doesn't mean you're wise.

u can believe that if it makes u feel any better

youtube.com/watch?v=HcB71Icil48&feature=youtu.be more like these please

America is getting greater every day!

You dont see the niggers in scotland act like that monkeys know there place over here

Never one on one.. ever

If ONLY it was a Charger. It would've been perfect.

This is now a 4th Reich thread.

fuckin cane toad

>Let em rip!

you spin me right round baby right round

>old cracker
Hmm...

>Americas Future Right here

None of those dudes are white.

>John cena

When I wait for the subway I alwayswatch the people standing close to the rails. I would try to stop them.

If they want to die they shouldn't ruin the day for everyone else there. People need to get to work or worse. Have some respect. Kill yourself where no one is disturbed by it.

Why the fuck did he knock that toddler upside his head?

>highly evolved

looks like Timothy Olyphant
> played Hitman
coincidence?

better than a bunch of undisciplined sissies

obviously because he's white

seriously.....

Bruh, this is some Batman/Superhero Origin Story shit right here.

I love you guys .

nigger detected. do you really think there is any white in the middle of those chimps?

Chocolate drop

>smiling white lady in background
is this real?

Fucking niggers

Holy shit, this fuckers knows how to use only one arm but he uses it good.

this is why no one likes my fucking race GOD DANM THIS IS WHY THE KKK WONT LEAVE ME ALONE GOD FUCK IM SICK OF BEING JUDGED ON MY RACE CUZ OF NIGGERS LIKE THIS IM SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW

>should i stay or should i go??..

fake and homosexual

why did he get back in the car?

im going to bed every one love you all
ps
no intelligent person cares what color u r

he wanted to play his mixtape for the cops

jk
suicide attempt

I believe that most likely the problem lies in the family they were brought up in.

If you ain't educated chances are the offspring you have will have a harder chance at becoming educated.

yeah its what i imagine wounded knee looked like when whitey shot those indians out of fear alone.
I'm native

Look at them rolls

fucking idiot

ok bye bye now the 4th reich shall return

How can they admit something that isn't true?

Very compassionate, sir.

But never get in the way of someone with nothing left to live for. They may bring you along with them!

I'd sit as far from the rail until boarding.

A Suicide Prevention Squad would be handy.

heres 2 bc i enjoyed all of the above

If one alt-right neonazi skinhead causes deaths, then he represents the entirety & they're all responsible. One muslim or BLM protester causes deaths or injury or property damage, then "No True Scotsman" is applied & he doesn't represent any of them, cause reasons & feelings.
Just like if Neo-Nazi alt-right skinhead kekistanians show up to a protest in armor with melee weapons, they came with violent intent to terrorize, but if leftists showed up at same protest at the same time with the same exact gear, they didn't.

too much energy into cooking a meal

I wonder which one was the girl that died.

is that from gay pride?
And the dodge guy is some hardcore heterosexual?