Celeb thread

Celeb thread

M-My m-mistress V-V-V-Victoria Justice is a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm v-very lucky t-to p-possess h-her...

I-I'm s-sorry sh-she l-likes m-me and i-is f-forced t-t-to stay l-loyal t-to a-a derpy f-fellow...

I-I c-can't i-imagine a-all the f-feelings h-she m-must get a-after s-seeing s-so m-many alphas o-on h-her s-social m-media f-flirt with h-her...

H-How c-could I-I p-possibly s-satisfy o-or b-be w-worthy o-of this b-beautiful w-woman...

I-I know I-I have v-violated th-the l-laws o-of n-nature by m-making h-her f-fall f-for m-me... I-I shouldn't h-have her I-I know but I do...

dem pits

baby Arius always checks
around for Mr Potty
when she has to pee!

I would let her do anything to me.

sad fucking git

where oh where is the friendly bowl
with a happy face and big wide mouth
that needs to accept baby and her
fresh clear pee!

baby doesn't want to
stop the truck and make
a wet spot on the curb!

What would you do?

T-Thank y-you g-good s-sir; sh-she d-deserves th-the p-praise...
F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sir; a-as undeserving o-of s-so great a-a woman I-I am f-forced t-to agree w-with y-you... I-I'm s-so so sorry I-I g-grabbed h-her a-away f-from s-so m-many p-proper p-people...

I'd start buying christmas presents. Always forget that shit.

Hey user

spank that ass

anal

P-Please p-pretend I-I have n-no avail w-with V-Vic i-if i-it u-upsets y-you b-but i-it d-doesn't change th-the r-reality o-of the s-situations sh-she f-finds herself i-in...

hi herman

P-Poor c-creature a-as w-we should n-now a-all p-pity h-her f-for -being m-mine: b-being s-stuck w-with m-me...

Who that

not gonna lie if she stood there like that i´d stick my face in that ass and eat it like it was my last meal

little ari sits upon the round white bowl and deposits her brown meal into that big happy mouth before she pulls the lever to make the smell go away in a big whirlpool wash!

that stuttering pedofag that runs and ruins every celeb thread aka herman aka (you)

why does baby feel prickly pins
all over her body whenever
she is around old men with charm:
her mind begins to wander and thoughts
pop up for the rest of the day!

your mistresses ass is phenomenal...

Inb4 "nigri is hot" samefag starts spamming again

W-Well s-so f-far s-so g-good a-as nobody is b-beating m-me u-up b-but r-really w-we should c-concentrate o-on p-poor V-Vic and h-how she c-cannot o-overcome h-her f-feelings t-towards m-me... M-Maybe a-a g-good d-day o-of t-tanning w-with a-a fresh d-drink w-will h-help h-her d-drive m-me a-away f-from h-her mind, i-if o-only f-for a-a bit...

>implying celeb threads are anything but "x is hot"-samefags

How many dicks did she suck backstage at teen choice?

a-a-a-all of them

I-I-I-I don't w-want an-any t-trouble g-good s-sir... P-Please d-don't h-hurt m-me...

I've seen dicks smaller than that nipple...

I-I-I-I d-don't w-want to u-upset y-you g-good s-sir b-but u-unless sh-she g-gets a-a brain t-transplant I-I'll a-always b-be i-in h-her thoughts n-no m-matter wh-where sh-she g-goes...

Why not just put dik in there before she changes her mind?

she is so nasty

Lose it after 2 minutes

baby's cross and out of
her favorite raspberry rouge!

Does she think about you when licking random cocks and getting cum down her throat by multiple people in every event she attends?

why would she change her mind

rip ;_;

P-Please d-don't m-make f-fun o-of h-her p-pain g-good s-sir... I-It's b-bad e-enough sh-she h-has t-to hide i-it, b-bottled u-up inside th-the f-fire o-of love... Y-You know e-eventually i-it w-will c-come f-forth and sh-she's g-going t-to emotionally burst...

she still beautifull i love fapp to her

hey

true. tomb raider angelina is best
lots of faps were had

If only she had became the voice and model for the games...

Thread is dead

all this Nigri is fantastic

Soap stars don't get posted enough here

Moar.

Can't get enough Flanagan

Can't get enough of any of them brits