I've been hearing about a video called Daisy's destruction, what in world is this...

I've been hearing about a video called Daisy's destruction, what in world is this? I don't dare lurk and see what this is.

Other urls found in this thread:

philippinesdaily.org/australian-behind-daisys-destruction-slapped-with-multiple-charges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking newfags

Pleb.

Look up 2 men 1 hammer

Guessing no one has watched it.

it's a toddler being tortured.

What the fuck is it with the Chinese and their fucking scaffolding running into power lines? Don't they ever look up?

It's a n64 mario kart video showing Daisy being pwnt in the race.

Nerve gas idiot

roll

philippinesdaily.org/australian-behind-daisys-destruction-slapped-with-multiple-charges/

confirmed DD

It's lame.

FUCKING HELL MODS

delete this :/

>philippinesdaily.org/australian-behind-daisys-destruction-slapped-with-multiple-charges/

It's a video of a South-East Asian Woman suspending a South-East Asian Child upside down from the ceiling and abusing her genitals. It's really rough, horrible shit. You know how bad it is because Pedophiles who viewed it actually contacted law enforcement and risked prison themselves to help INTERPOL catch the criminals involved.

Shut up nigger, nothing illegal in that clip

The Grifter is way worse than DD.

What The FUCK

this, you can't even beat off to it because the kid doesn't stop crying

>This
It's literally just watching a minor get tortured. It's awful.

its wrong of me to ask but out of curiosity and not sexual deprivation, what kind of torture to genitals? are we talking implied force penetration or... mutilation?

Just let go of the metal dumbshits, problem solved

I remember a scene involving dripping hot candle wax.