How do I convince my 9/10 friend to let me eat her out?

How do I convince my 9/10 friend to let me eat her out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6kg0isXzKY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rape

Not a bad idea, but I plan on keeping my brains inside my head

just offer

Yeah but then things would be awkward. How could I lead into it?

Eat out one of her friends if you are really good she will find out and ask

>convince
>eat her out

I don't understand

Just ask, say you expect nothing in return and you're doing something for her. If you eat her out right, then she might want more.

agreed best way to go about it

>"Hey friend how come we never fucked?
>"Uh I dunno"
>Want to?

That's about it.

chlorophorm

faggots detected

If you are rich, everyone has their price

offer her $500k

if not, you dont stand a chance in hell

what this guy said, and besides, chicks love risky guys, shows that they're fearless

>500k
an average person would accept full sex for like.. $1000

You can't. If you could you wouldn't be friends in the first place.

Is she a whore? You have to be straight up with whores tell em exactly what you want they may posts shit like they only save their pussy for the right guys but they are all fucking liars every girl wants some dick like we want some pussy and want their pussys eating like we want our dick sucked remember this shit

>invite her out
>choose thr place wisely no need for competition
>be sure you wont see anyone you or her knows
>get her drunk
>have some balls

EZ

Depends if she finds you attractive or not

In a comfortable social situation, ask straight up if she wants to get intimate. Do it in a public but private space (confidential conversation, but open enough she doesn't feel scared or trapped. Not your or her place unless she's flirty and invited you to her bedroom or something, or unless the time is super right.)

Make sure you back off as soon as she starts giving bad signals. Bad signals are a plain "No", a quick change of subject, or her looking away awkwardly/worriedly.
It's easy to turn a friend into an acquaintance by pushing sexual advances.

Good luck. Don't post her pictures on here, she will be doxxed and virgins will send her screenshots of this thread.

virgin detected

Kissless virgin detected
You can't be subtle about this or you're a weird fuck she'll break up with. You also can't be too blunt or you're only with her to get in her pants.

Joke about it ironically, if she says something about it, just ask her if she want too. Worked well for me 3/4 times.

a "rich" person is not average..

please learn to read.

what?? you don't have to be rich to accept sex for an easy 1k
u can get a prostitute to blow you for like.. 20 dollars

Unless they're financially fucked, no, they won't.
That's not the average person in the western world.

That's the most STD ridden, worse pimp having, ugliest hoochie I've ever heard of, user.

Can't wait to get HIV

i'll give you a tip, $100 dollars is far closest to their minimum price than $500k
don't judge me, I'm not going to prostitutes, it's just the way it is, why are u fucking losers so angry lmao

>hey user, can i eat you out? I need the practice

*tips fedora*

>I'm not going to prostitutes, it's just the way it is
Then you have no clue, user. An average hoochie does roughly 50-100 (obviously depending), but a 20 dollar one? Either she really wants to fuck while getting some pocket cash or she has the face of a mule with a record for most STDs

Just get drunk with her, do a little flirting to gauge the waters, then slowly bring up the subject of eating out.

A safe way to test the waters would be to bring up your own sexual experiences and then see if she responds.

"Yeah, it really turns me on when I eat a girl out."

You have to find a way to turn the conversation sexual, and then from there hint that it turns you on and see what her fetishes are... blah blah blah

its probably a better idea to become more than just friends before you eat her out

This

And don't assume it will go well, because it might not. Read the hints, back off and call it a day if things go south.

And if it doesn't go well, for the love of god, abort. Worst case scenario is you plant the seed that night. You might have to play the long game.

Asking permission. Wow...a true beta.

Just tell her you've never used a spoon to eat pudding or yogurt. Worked for me.

Shit bait, bugger off

Eating out is for submissive cucks.

op has a video on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=g6kg0isXzKY&feature=youtu.be

Tell us of your mighty plunders then, Mr. Alpha.

I bet I can make you orgasm with no hands