Sup Forums what the fuck do I do about this homeless person living in their car on my property...

Sup Forums what the fuck do I do about this homeless person living in their car on my property? They're parked behind my shop and taking up a parking space 24/7. Cops ask him to leave and he just comes back. Tow truck companies refuse to pick it up because he's inside when they arrive. I'm seriously about to smash his window and drag him out for a good ass kicking on a night when my cameras have conveniently malfunctioned. Outside of illegal activity what can I do Sup Forums?

Bump

How many parking spaces do have that are free?

You keep calling the police. The next time you call them, you TRESPASS him.

Say you want him trespassed from property

Comes back after that he gets arrested

Probably about 6. However I rent out the garage to an auto mechanic and he's been complaining about that spot being constantly taken. He's annoying my tenants, employees and customers.

The police in my town do fuck-all. They come by, tell him to leave. He leaves and late at night comes back. Wash rinse repeat.

spray some skunk juice under his car

How exactly is he annoying them is he making a racket? If so get him to pay rent.

Its your property, do whatever you want. Fuck up his car

Really? Pay rent with what blow jobs? He lurks around begging for change constantly bothers for amenities. Helps himself to paper towels, etc...

Did i hear castle law? Did he actually pull a knife on you? Oh really, he attacked you with it?

A part of me really feels bad for turning a homeless person living in their car into an injured homeless person living on the street. This asshole won't reason with me so he's asking for it. Law enforcement won't stand up for me so I'll have to do it myself amirite?

I'd suggest to warn him first though, nothing that can be proven anyways, no written notes.
Basically walk up to him and tell him the situation that you're going to break his legs and set his shit on fire if he doesn't get the fuck out.

There's no reasoning with this person. I asked him to leave in severa occasions, threatened to tow and all he does is give me this cheeky fucking smile and shuffles along. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't understand a damn word I ever said to him.

Hire a towtruck and tow him yourself.

Is there really no legal way to handle this? This is fucking absurd.

I think I'd rather break his legs for free than pay $400 for that kind of tow service...

He probably has cams on his car waiting for you to do something so he can sue the shit out of you. Keep up with the trespass warrant / complaints. I wonder what complaints of publicly exposing himself would do?

You must live in a weird place to not have had this taken care of already.

Get a lawyer
Have them contact the police

Say he is stalking you
Making you feel unsafe
Get a restraining order

Well obviously you didn't make the appearence that any consequences would follow. Chances are you are a beta neckbeard who can't do that kinda stuff, so actions speak louder than words. Hurt him, start ridiculing him, spit him in the face stuff like that. If he ignores it (which i doubt he will) you can always escalate things upwards, but don't go full retard if you don't have to.

Bad move. Any interaction of this sort should be taken care of by a third party.

Hire some muslim kids setting the car on fire.
You get rid of the hobo-muslims get the blame.
Win-win

is he a nigger?

set the car on fire, whether or not he's in it. post results for the kek

Just hire some teenagers to kick his ass one night, maybe fuck his car up a little.

I'm just trying to be a law abiding citizen so I'm recruiting the advice of beta neckbeards for a possible good idea. Obviously I'm going to drop cash to tow it worst case scenario. But that idea pisses me off. Any other bright ideas?

Help him. Find him a new place to park.
It's legal and conflict free. And hey, you may make a new life-long friend!

Tell the cops you saw him using drugs, harassing children, Threatening you with a weapon (gun is especially effective). You're welcome.

You could tell someone about it, how you would like it fixed, and how there might be some money in an envelope behind the dumpster when the problem is gone.

Cut the handbrake cable under the car and drag it away with a towrope.

>becoming friends with someone who constantly and intentionally fucked op over over a prolonged time
I'd bet you'd offer your youngest daughter to poor regugees for their struggle of illegally immigrating.

>not becoming friends with a mobile hobo
You are boring AF.

Thought about that. There's legal liability in damaging the vehicle and he's going to be there literallly 100% of the time. I don't have time to stake this asshole out and move when he's gone.

Wtf,
I live in a van, go stealth vandwelling since 2014, and never never never had any complaints.
Everytime I park in some shop's parking space, it's because the shop is closed and I'll be away 20 minutes before it opens next morning.
Many times I asked a shop guy if it's ok to park there for the night. And if I ever need to use a shop's toilet, I make sure to buy something.

Yeah this guy is parked 24/7. Buys nothing and tries to use the bathroom until we cut him off.

it's actually not bad advice except for the lifelong friend part. if the cops ain't helping you, contact the local homeless services in your city.

That's why you SPECIFICALLY TELL THEM YOU WANT HIM TRESPASSED.
If they fail or refuse to officially trespass him, then call their superior.
Laws exist for a reason, use them.

I guess you have to tell police "I want them trespassed" for it to constitute trespassing. I've been complaining about this persons unwanted presence for the good part of a month. Do I need legal jargon for the cops to get the idea? Ok, I'll drop the word 'trespass' next time and see what happens

Don't fuck up his car like some people saying here.

Tell him you are tired of him being parked there and that you're going to call the police and have him arrested for tresspassing the next time he does it.

I'm guessing you have tried asking him to leave right?

Get a lawyer if you want to make cops do anything

Ok Sup Forums I got the cops out here and they say 'nobody is in the vehicle so no one to trespass' so I called the tow truck company and asked the cops to stand by until its towed. Will report back

Here's what you do, OP. Next time he parks, sneak up behind him and plug his exhaust. Get a boombox and play the most frightning screaming and scary sounds. Have a chain hooked to something and ready to attach to a strong anchor. Duct tape dildos, multicolored flashlights, and fake boobs to yourself. Shave an inverted mohawk in your head for good measure. Now here's how it will play out:
>wait for guy to park
>once its dark, sneak up and plug his exhaust
>hit play on the boombox with super loud scary sounds
>you run around to the front of his car wearing duct taped dildos, lights and fake boobs
>rockingtheinvertedmohawk.mpeg
>scream in case he's not awake
>once he gets scared he'll try to start his car
>nogo.jpeg
>quickly attach chain to frame
>remove exhaust plug
>see what happens next

Thats as far as I got in this scenario...

Great!!
post pics of triumphant towing

Or this i guess...

Give him a job so he can make some money and afford rent somwhere.

are you sure the dude will choose a job over leeching?

Bump

Nope. But worth a shot if hes not batshit.

>Hire a towtruck and tow him yourself.
Tow truck drivers will not tow occupied cars, period

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

watchy.teleconomiser.com

OP knows this is the correct answer, but is too dumb or fake to fucking care.

Hold up let me download this fucking image resizing app

It's so simple OP
>Hook him outside the car with excuses like free food
>hold him with ropes in your store
>cut the tyres
>call tow truck
>free him and call police bc he will start going crazy so cops will arrive on time
Yada yada

If the garage is being rented to a car mechanic, why not call the police, get the bum kicked off the property, then get the mechanic to just park cars on the empty spots in case he comes back.
being a mechanic he's bound to have multiple cars in inventory either for sale or to be worked on, and it's easy to place and remove them.

GOT THAT BITCH Sup Forums! Cops agreed to stake out and slacker tow company came out in a heart beat once they spoke with the cops. Thanks for the lulz. OP out

good shit OP

Spoke with the cops on this one. They informed me that the trespassing law is not that simple and they wouldn't be allowed to arrest on those grounds. I didn't ask them to explain.

Post pics of your van dwelling

nvm gr8 m8

Post results when hobo comes looking for car