Okay Sup Forums, let's play a game. I remember I saw this some time ago, but I couldn't find the actual picture...

Okay Sup Forums, let's play a game. I remember I saw this some time ago, but I couldn't find the actual picture, so I made my own. Have fun!!

Basically, I'm proposing the game: "You wake up tomorrow as a girl. This game determains how you look."

So, we need some rules.
We'll be using three sets of numbers. The three first digits of your own post, the post above yours and the post below yours to get them as random as we can. 9 numbers in total.
Digits are counted right to left, so the right-most number is the first digit, for all you summerfags who doesn't even know how to count like a proper cancer patient.

So, let's get to it.
RULES!
>You can only roll ONCE. No rerolls unless you get 666 or 777 on your own numbers (See bonus numbers).
>If you think this is too complicated, go have a fap and come back.
>Consider that OP is indeed a faggot. This has already been established.
>Have fun. This is mandatory.
>Post pictures of whatever the hell you like. Boobs and ass are very welcome. The bigger the better.

Ok Sup Forums have fun.

Rawling

Rollin'

Roll

Let's it be.

rolll

GNMB

>determains
U wot m8?

Rolling anyway.

roll

reroll

ROLL!

Rollo's

okie

>14-15
>Average height
>C-cup
>hourglass
>extremely bouncy
>unnatural hair color (dark purple)
>bronze
>awesomely tattooed
>witty

I am more than ok with this. Wish it were real.

rolll

So I'm a courageous, slender and tall 17 y/o Asian brunette with full to the max J cups and legs for days.

Did I just win the lottery?

roll

Here it goes!!1

Roll

rolling

bkjvbnmvb

rollerino for womerino

Lets do this m8

Roll

Go

Thjm

nigguh