Who has an obsessive syndrome? What are your symptoms and how do you cope?

Who has an obsessive syndrome? What are your symptoms and how do you cope?

My symptoms

> blasphemous thoughts (really fucked up shite)

> Constantly repeating and dissecting my relationships with friends and girlfriends, checking if I offended them somehow or did something wrong

> Insecure about my looks (I think my nose is big)

> Insecure about my capabilities and intellect

> Constantly anxious

> Afraid that someone from my family will die. When they sleep I check if they breathe

> IBS

> And wide variety of other physical symptoms

> IBS
OP shits his pants.

I have OCD obsessive thoughts. Like your blasphemous thoughts. I've had it since I was 11. I've tried dozens of psych drugs. Currently on Cymbalta and Seroquel for the OCD and it works great.

start by seeing a doc bro. your symptoms are pretty run of the mill for OCD and generalized anxiety disorder.

My symptoms:

>going over past conversations in my head, but getting confused over what happened obsessively

>disturbing images popping up in my head

>doing everything perfectly and exactly as it should be

>false disturbing memories

OCD is a little bitch, I feel for you OP.

Never happened, but who knows
Can you tell me what improved?

it is a bitch aint it. we will persevere.

>IBS

The fuck... What does that even mean?

sounds like shit that happens to literally everyone

Reduction in obsessive thought frequency, reduction in the intensity of the obsessive thoughts, reduction in depression and reduction in anxiety. Side effects: vivid dreams, nightmares, cannot orgasm after I take my nightly dose.

my father and my brother are psychiatrists, but somehow I can't tall to them about this

shame or something

irritable bowel syndrome

This is starting to sound like tumblr, there's nothing wrong with talking about this stuff but please try to avoid sounding like you've just found out what this place is from tumblr and you want to see what's it like.

You sound 80% like a tumblrina. That's a problem.

It kinda is but just way more frequently, basically all the time.

It's funny but I understand what you mean. I really do understand. There were some thoughts which were so twisted and disgusting I couldn't even tell them to my own psychiatrist. I couldn't manage to say them.
But you don't have to. You can be honest with your father and just let him know you're going through some shit and need a referral because it's too personal with family.

>going over past conversations in my head, but getting confused over what happened obsessively

happens all the time. I repeat certain situation and after a while I don't know what really happened and what's a false memory

right?
look everyone. we all go through shit and have our own problems. dealing with them is life itself. discussing it on Sup Forums wont make anything any better.

I'm in the same exact boat. Life is just this fucked up state of existence where we get attached to other people and things, then we all die. Happiness doesn't last :(

maybe because you have too much free time and are unable to handle life?

you don't know what you talking about

this

I don't want to know about that user, you could have just left that out and nothing about this story would have been lost, I mean seriously what went through your head when you decided to add that in?

You may have OCD, I don't know though we may need a professional Sup Forums armchair psychiatrist to confirm.

sorry if i stepped i your safe space
do they al least give you drugs for that shit? i'll gladly take some drugs in exchange of a little bitching about extremely normal things.
serious question.

any experience with meditation?

............. I mean..... It might.

Yeah, We don't do safe spaces. Also if you think about conversations all the time and you don't have OCD, then you're a beta cuck user.

sure, but what about the drugs?
What you can get prescribed?

>be me
>have ocd
>be obsessed with an old acquintance for going on 3 years
>don't even like them that much or find them interesting, but i can't stop
>i check their social media every day, every hour, on the hour
>feel extremely distressed if i don't
>have tried to stop but i just can't

i feel terrible. i know its not right to stalk people but its so hard to stop. its a nuisance at this point, i want to move on with my life but i can't so long as i'm obsessed with a person who i haven't even spoken to in ages.

I don't know if they prescribe drug's for a beta male, I mean... maybe testosterone supplements?

They don't need know user, just don't stalk them irl and you'll be fine.

>i'm 2triggered to answer a simple question
mkay, keep thinking you're mentally handicapped or whatever else you pay your doctor to say.

being an omega=/=ocd

I have the really fucked up type of OCD that I literally can't go in to a room without arranging things how my mind says the should be, I constantly count a number pattern in my head when fixing things and I generally have to do other weird shit with my hands and feet or else my mind just won't calm down

>You asked for medication advice you faggot, I told you testosterone supplements.

Also I don't pay for health care, I live in a country with free health care they only do the bare minimum because of cost's you inbred, Hill Billy, butt fucking, beta faggot cuck.

i'm european tho, but still psychiatric help is something you pay for unless you want to talk with some serious dumbfuck.
which it also explains why you think you have imaginary diseases

I do have an obsessive syndrome combined with a nevrosis.

I keep thinking about existential matter, such at what could happen after death, or i just worry about me/my look/my future.
Except that i'm worrying about it all.the.fucking.time.
The morning when I wake up, I worry about it. Same for when I eat. I hardly pay attention to any movie/book/lecture because i'm worrying about my life, and i'm incapable of holding a conversation because i'm still thinking about it.
It has been this way since 4 years now.

I'm seeing a psy, but it costs me money and it gives no result, which worries me.
I'm also working out. I feel slightly better at the end of my exercices but it doesn't last long.

I'm pretty desesperate at this point. I don't know what to do to feel better. Should I fight against these thoughts? But won't it make me even more frusrated?
Should i take medecine?

I wish I could get back my old life

meditation, wim hof method and working out.