How do I become a sissy...

How do I become a sissy? I recently broke up with my girlfriend a month ago and have been going down the sissy rabbit hole. Currently typing this while wearing panties, but wanted to ask someone more experienced for more tips. What's the next step?

Me:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 92 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light Brown

You say you've been down the hole since you lost your woman? That could be trouble. Get yourself in shape, start working out EVERY DAY for a week and see if you still feel the same way.

Go out and fuck you little slut

5'4 and 92 pounds? Forget becoming a sissy, you should become a healthy weight.

This. You legitimately are underweight and unhealthy. Put some meat on your bones before you even think of putting meat in your mouth.

5'4" and 92 lbs? damn.. you're tiny. Pics?

First you need to drink some cum
Then you need a dick in you
Then your body will crave more and will start changing to appeal to men
Slut

That you?

Post a pic. You have to have femine features and a smooth hairless ladyboi body

Kill yourself

Post more.

Find another girl and present her as an offering.

post bodypic

Post more. Wear sexy lingeri, completely shaven(smooth) talk ladylike. Act feminine.

Post a pic with time stamps theres no way thats you

I don't have lingerie but I've shaven smooth. Where do I get anonymously?

makes me feel happier tbh

Sissy dick or GTFO

Post body

A girlfriend left her lipstick at my place. It was such a feminine object, it was an amazing turn on playing with it.

Inspired me to order some other girly things online and yank to them. stockings and lingerie online. I mentally created a woman who I could seduce and control and the image became so much more real because I could not just imagine her uncertainty and fear as I made her submit to me, I could be her. Putting on her clothes and such. Soon I was totally dressing as a woman with makeup and cloths and all without really thinking that it was gay.

Very feminine and cute face!

>How do I become a sissy?
If you live in NJ, you give me your contact info so I can summon you to my plae and make you my slave. You will suck me, little girl, and let me pleasure myself on you insides until I fill you up and you overflow into sticky puddle of my cum and your shame..