Okay Sup Forums I am in love with this chick I know however I don't know how to tell her that I love her can Sup Forums...

Okay Sup Forums I am in love with this chick I know however I don't know how to tell her that I love her can Sup Forums help me out and teach me how to flirt do I even have a chance to date her
Pic is related

Okay, what's your relationship with her now? She's into wicca and shit, you could pretend to be interested.

We are friend also she isn't into paganism or Wicca she emo

remind her that marrying you is a fast track to citizenship

tell her if she doesn't date you, you'll kill yourself

emo chicks love that shit

Oh, the faggy pentacle threw me off.

She is 3 gen Mexican you racist

Fantastic answers here, OP should combine them.

She gets citizenship or OP dies, it's the only way.

>Mexican
Sounds like she needs a green card to me

She also thic and she have double d tits

Lel
Double d tits
Nope
You dun danged

She just cut her hair this Summer which I don't mind she look cute with short hair kind of look like a boy but I don't mind I am Bi

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I would just send her a dick pic.

Here a photo that does show her breast

Yep your old fashion she doesn't care about dicks size or look she care about personality she she said

=> Go on Sup Forums
==> Ask to user how to flirt
===> Wait for aswers

Just get a life dude, if she a gril who you are really in love, be yourself.

She said she is a Neko so I don't if that is kind of furry or not I don't I kind of see it hot I don't know if am a furry

Also she cosplay a lot she into anime so and also love roleplaying she once cosplayed Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail

Be careful with that L-word... you tell her that and you're not even dating her yet, it might scare her off. Why don't you just ask her out?

Here a photo of her with blonde hair once she look beautiful

Thats true, i know ir a hard bit ther is no better way. Tell her, be nice and espect the best. And remeber don get mad if she say no, justo be cool and be her friend. Ther will be moar oportunitis in the future

She said she is Harley Quuin and said she want a Joker i can be her Joker

user... You seem to have a lot of her pics. You're not stalking this girl are you? If so cut that shit out or you can ruin any chance you have. That would be unfortunate, It sounds like you're really into her.

OP Just ask her to smoke weed and see where it goes.

No I am friend with her in Facebook and She follow me in Instagram

That's what I mean... if you're saving all of her pics and posting them on Sup Forums, that's stalkerish behavior. I would know... I've made that mistake with women who weren't avalible to me for several years. And I got NOWHERE with anyone. Salvage whatever self-respect you've got left and cut that mess out! You'll be much better for it.

Tell her she's lookin good when you see her. Check her body out when you say it too, so she knows you're attracted to her. Ask her to go out with you without using the word "date".

Demasiado negra, busca otra

Here the photo of her cosplaying Luck from Fairy Tail

Shit I am a fagot forgot the pic here

Sigue siendo muy negra

Don't get your hopes up. Nice looking chicks who are into cosplay and the like get snatched-up quick. She most likely already has a bf.

>oportunitis

Not as bad as meningitis, but yeah, rough.

first off don't tell her you love her lmao. just start hanging out with and talking to her a lot, like how much do you see her, talk to her as it is right now. Then, gradually get more flirty and see how she responds. Don't try to force her to want you and don't be a pussy and not ever try.