Get to have sex this weekend with my pawg GF. She's super vanilla and I'm quite kinky...

Get to have sex this weekend with my pawg GF. She's super vanilla and I'm quite kinky. What are your ideas on how to fuck her? Any awesome positions that work for pawgs? Any things we could use?

Post more and we'll talk

>post more

Post more

Now talk

Where's the nudes at boi

Talk dudes

Bump

On back. Legs up.

Put in pooper.

Post pics of pooper leaking jizzload.

missionary put her legs on your shoulders and lean into it

No lube? Never done anal

Nice idea. Goes too deep though. Hurts her

> I'm quite kinky but have ask a bunch of socially awkward virgins how to have sex.

That isn't a pawg, it just a bit chubbo.

how open is she to anal? tie her up doggystyle and put toys in, train her up till she takes your load in her asshole, also more pics

I'm a retard when it comes to sex. Might as well, right?

She keeps promising that we'll try it sometime. She hates the idea of being tied up though. How do I get it in there? She doesn't have any toys either. See my problem?

She'll like a Cleveland steamer.

Poop?

Bump!

breed her, get her to squeeze the cum out after each creampie and then pour it over her face and in her mouth - pics of her face?

She hates cum to such an extent im not even allowed to cum on her face. So damn vanilla

even better, tie her up and do it

Can't exactly rape her though, lol

no women is super vanilla. once in he bedroom all that vanilla shit is out the windo. just be yourself and try some new things with her.

you need to bust in her and pay for the plan b. bust in her and get her used to it. I had to do that with about 6 different women. I busted in them and didnt care, half liked it and only wanted it that way.

you are already balls deep in her, fucking do it. worst case is you pay for plan b. Maybe she smiles and likes it.

tl;dr bust in that pussy and she will like it

What are some semi kinky things I could try without completely stopping the momentum?

This is the one thing I always do. I always cum deep inside her. No condom. Never actually done it with a condom. Bare since day one. It's not even special. It's a prerequisite for us and she won't stop till I but in her

for starters when in doggystyle try grabbing her hair and very gently pull, as you fuck her harder pull harder, you just gotta get that slut out of her. you can also spit on your pink and insert into her asshole while you fuck her and ask her if she likes it..do not ask her if you can do it, just say "im gonna try something tell me if you like it"

Honestly your gonna have to ease her into it and talk to her about the stuff you like and would like to try. You can't expect her to be ok with ropes and anal if you have never talked to her about it.

Those are good ideas. Any more like that?

Yeah but what are the things I could try that shed most likely say yes to?

eat her ass?

I actually never put thought into that. Do girls like.it? Do I like go in her ass or is it more licking the outside?