Evening fluffy thread: foal abuse preferred

evening fluffy thread: foal abuse preferred

Prebirth abuse desired? I HAVE JUST THE THING!

About our newest system for production-oriented breeders:

The Abort-O-Tron 2600!

New, with both early and late term partial termination for in-the-womb culling of undesirables! Features sex and type determination, as well as color recognition!

Settings include:
Runt Remover
Filly Fracker
Colt Crumbler
Foal Foiler (terminates and removes the entire litter)
Womb Wrecker (Scars uterus, making pregnancy impossible. Use Foal Foiler preset first)
and the oft-requested Entrails Everter - Use as a painful way to put down a particularly troublesome breeding mare. Great for demonstrating just how important obedience is to other breeding mares! Note: As stress may induce labor, breeders must take care in determining when such demonstrations should be performed.

Smarty abuse, aside from that, pretty hugbox.

Bump, been waiting for this thread all day.

if I had the equipment and knowledge to do it, I'd be fucking with animal uplifting in my garage. not waiting for (((scientists)))

This is a good one, prime example of how stupid and selfish they are.

and easily broken, but that's with 99 percent of every head canon

Sometimes I'm upset with myself for not saving all this stuff but I really just like the stories.

shaferaraks always makes me diamonds

What could have caused this fluffy to act this way?

could be psychological torture

I always thought it was neat that a sense of catharsis can be achieved by things ranging from the sound of a mechanical key board switch to the abuse of small animated whatever the fuck those are

Mind break

too many games of cave explorer

In case something bad happens and everyone in this thread gets banned like some time ago, we can refugee in altough I prefer being here.

I want to see a foal be swarmed by red ants after trying to enter a hive

I was reading a story that had a feral mare die that way earlier. Fire ants are a terrible way to go.

good idea

this. I wanna know how it would look if Shafer did it

see*, fucking phone.

I just had a gruesome idea - feral fluffies in wooded areas would have to groom each other to get rid of ticks. So in one herd the smarty develops a taste for ticks, and wants more of them to eat. So it gets the bright idea make the newly joined domestic run in a tick invested area, and then breaks its legs so it can't stop the ticks from getting nice & juicy.

then they all die from Lyme disease I like it

End of prologue... Is there more?

hhnnngg...

Nice...Nice...

I think the smarty fucked the herd over for "threatening" the farmer

For smarties we have the...

>You glare at the stallion angrily
>You grab it by it's junk and lift it up
>It screams in pure agony
>You crush it's entire junk until it explodes in your hand and the stallion falls to the ground
>It curls up into a small ball. "W...why... why daddeh take wumps" it manages to get out between cries.
>You grab your sandpaper sorry stick and beat the fuck out of it, until it's bruised and bloody. By the end the stallion is just lying there motionless, chirping.
>You look over the rest of the herd. The stallions have all hidden behind anything they could find and the mares are all cheering happily that they won't lose any more babies to bad enfies.

>introdusing

does everyone need to go back to 3rd fucking grade again? it's not easy finding fluffy art with decent grammar. I know it's a minor complaint, but come on.

I've noticed it a lot with some artists.
I mean, who's supposed to be the one challenged with English, the genetically engineered tiny horses or the people drawing them?

I love how faggot bird guy finally gave up weeks ago. Sure you still have an occasional copycat, but I love knowing he gave up.

Many fluffy artists seem to not be native English speakers

Hush up or I'll pour you with garden hose

>After a few minutes of punishing the mare, your pants getting soaked form its tears (Luckily you'd emptied her before hands, don't wanna clean your pants of that shit)
>She's crying loudly as you start scratching her head softly. She eventually stops crying and looks up at you.
>"Daddeh dun punish fwuffy?"
>You nod solemnly and lift her up carefully. She wiggles her legs and tries to give you a hug.
>"Gwape sowwy fo' make bad poopehs...." She says as you give in and let her hug you. You set her down and scratch her head a few times.
>"So you'll try harder to never make bad poopies outside of the litterbox again?"
>She nods and walks over to the saferoom and paws to get in. You smile as she says "Gwape nee' make poopehs." Apparently you can teach them simple things.
>You open the door and she runs over (As fast as a fluffy can run) to the litterbox while the rest of the mares run over to you for attention. "Wub daddeh! Gib upsises and huggies!"

>some artists

artist-kun is the worst offender in terms of bad English. I've actually taken some of his work and fixed the errors so I could get a better idea of what he's writing.

>You laugh heartily and point at her small foal
>She looks up at you confused. "Dat am babbeh! babbeh am not wittabox! Babbehs nu eat poopehs babbeh dwink mummahs miwk!"
>You shake your head. "Nope. You're just here to make litterpals for me you useless shitrat. I have no qualms tearing your legs off and pillowing you if necessary."
>She makes sad noises and looks at the foal. You pick it up and gently place it behind her.
>"You're baby is your litterbox you fucking thing. If I find any shit on the floor I will make sure you never move agian.
>She curls up and starts crying. "Nu wan gib babbeh poopehs! But wan keep weggies..."

I like it

This was nice.

hey cunts hope you've all had good days so far.

thanks, hope you're having a decent time too faggot

dub dubs
Also
> spagheti

I am, thanks for saying that bitch.

no problem, I appreciate the kind thoughts fuckwad

me too, asshole. have a damn good rest of the night.

you as well you goat-fucker

it sounds like the writer had a stroke halfway through writing that.