I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums

So there's this girl I kinda like and she already has a boyfriend. But they are having problems and I want to swoop in and take that pussy. What should I do?

Don't be a cuck, get her nigga. Buy her some fucking shoes

Show her the gif you just posted. You will win her over.

OP Posted Guro, this is my fetish, this is now a guro thread.

You sure? She is a 9/10 and I don't think she likes anime ;~;;;

Shall I continue?

Only way you get to fuck her is if you make her pussy tingle when her BF isn't around.

Yes.... greentext?

But her boyfriend I'd like 8 inches compared to me. Not saying I'm any smaller but I don't know if she wants black cock over white cock that gives her weed for free

No. Fucking degenerate you deserve to be gassed and I never think that about someone but you honestly aren't fit for society

Why the hostility, brother?

Honestly op, all you need to do is be visible & give her a wink, furl ur brow, etc. Catch her eye a few times & smile at her to let her know you think she's cute. Don't, under any circumstances, talk to her and become a "friend". After they break up or even fight, then swoop in & say, "I'm sorry to hear things aren't great for you. Is there anything I could do to take your mind off it? Let's go get some...." You'll be fine. Good luck op.

Great advice bro! Screenshotted and noted :)

Wait wait wait, if I'm a jew, should I be gassed too?

yes

Jake?

you're a poet and you didnt even know it, kike

They can gas us together if you prefer

dirty goy jews have their own chamber

This one is probably the favorite of my collection.

Dont be a faggot. Show the girl you like the gif of the child being ripped out of it's skin. She will think it is super cool for sure.

Choking with rope is pretty hot too, sometimes I do it to myself and imagine it's someone else pulling it tight.

This reminded me the Euphoria visual novel '-'

Harry?

Gutpunching/Impact is amazing as well, I need to make some sort of device to hit me as instinct always stops me and make me pull my blow.

Current girlfriend and I are going through some problems, mostly because of a guy trying things with her, like OP here. Was just checking..I'm not harry though

Thanks for the advice!!! I was thinking about doing it tomorrow when we are alone cuz we hang out a lot together (but not her boyfriend). I think I'll be like, "Hey x, you wanna see something cool?"

Moar

Do you enjoy the thought of doing this to someone or having it done to you?

Holy shit man sorry about that. You gonna fight that guy?

I think of cutting my balls off slowly and then getting choked by milf, what about you?

Gonna stop now, my guro folder is only a few hundred images strong and I don't want to devalue all of them yet.
I'd love to be tied and beaten and then forced to climax, at the moment of that happening, a wooden stake being driven throuh my best.

I want to, it's just some weird scrawny kid who still collects yu gi oh cards, but my girlfriend is a little unstable and won't let me without breaking up with me..she won't even say anything to the guy, she thinks if she just stays quiet and does nothing, then he'll just stop.

Noooo, keep postinggg

And that's so fucking hot, you want your balls to be cut off while you are choked?

That was some other user, I want a stake through my chest.

Yea your girlfriend knows nothing about harasssment. But good luck with the scrawny nerd. Remember, if he ever touches your girl, make his orthondist have a hard time if you know what I mean ;)

Do you want to be fucked while getting speared

If he touches her, i'll be having a hard time in a court hearing, that kid will be lucky to be anywhere near an orthondist

Haha that's the mentality bro, but you should probably check your girlfriend as well. If she isn't disgusted by this, she may be taking some dick on the side