Dude CNN...

Dude CNN, the government and Jews are trying to keep both parties at perpetual war with each other because they know if everyone ends up uniting that everyone else will start questioning them and lead to reform, revolution and the death of taxes. America is one giant matrix right now and all these shootings and killings are either planned by them or fueled to happen.

honestly the first thing ive seen that i can agree with on Sup Forums in days

thanks user, you have a head on your shoulders

Doesn't even warrant a response.

Alex Jones is the only REAL news.

Then why did you give it one?

What would reform and revolution and no taxes look like?

for sure. a fractured peasantry's weak. united... we'd reform the govt, the tax code, everything.

but uniting the country? that will never happen. it's so easy to keep the masses divided. it's tragic, but it's reality.

Assuming you didn't mean those in the order you put them in; a really shitty civilization.

The way technology moves the next paradigm will be machine

Correct

It would mean an America that our founding fathers intended when they laid the foundation.

To try and prevent others from giving it one, and kicking off the thread properly.

HOWEVER, (same user) not to say that there weren't people who wanted to control everyone, see The Catholic Church in Medieval Europe.

CNN drone confirmed. This guy doesn't want you to be informed.

I wish I was this retarded, everything would be so much simpler.

So you're denying that a larger and more powerful group of individuals wants to control the country and continue profiting? Because that's all it is, it boils down to money and power. This has happened plenty of times before because history repeats itself user.

Informed implies there's information here.
There isn't.

.33 Cents have been deposited into your account.

You're right, the information can be found in a plethora of history books of people doing the same thing since we were civilized.

So not attuned to accommodate the massive difference that is 21st century civilization.

Hate to break it to you but there isn't a huge difference. Technology would have advanced and expansion would have happened regardless, leading to efficient systems of governing. The foundation would have been the same regardless of the house built on top.

Civilizations are such a complex house though.

This 'technology' you refer to is taxes to pay for literal technology that helps to prevent problems with society.

Ya, duh

What is paying people to do those jobs? Why do I need part of my check stolen to pay for a road system when you can just have people pay the workers?

What