Just finished getting some Crash Bandicoot tattoos...

Just finished getting some Crash Bandicoot tattoos. Trying to decide what to get next all my tattoos are 90s video game themed that means but not limited to Sega Genesis, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Super Nintendo, N64, PS1, Etc. Bonus points for pics have some Kick Ass Fan Art. Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, and Mega Men are some ideas that I've been playing around with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjOXQMFn5mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am aware of the grammar and spelling errors in the post stupid speech to text Megaman* pics with some*

Spyro, Jedi outcast logo, that monster fighting game where you and friends fight each other while destroying the city, old deus ex stuff, MGS, resident evil, omega boost, zelda

This concept is amazing but some of the choices are dumb especially when translating Pokemon appearance into skin.

I'm also thinking about getting a pin up style tattoo of a female character so many decisions

I don't like the fact that they have 2nd and 3rd gen in there I kind of wanted to replace them with only 1st Gen the Crash Bandicoot tattoos are on my calves

think, how would this look on pigskin?

not fucking good.

I'm pretty light-skin I think I'll be okay lulz

Those are pretty badass m8. As much as I adore Sonic and Pokémon, I wouldn't get anything animal-related.

Pokemon are not animals they have feelings

don't do it. ahh bro

But I want to be the best like no one ever was

bro pls. no don't. screen to skin doesn't translate. it's gona look like a turd running down your leg

And it would be a sleeve not on my legs the Crash Bandicoot tattoos already on my legs

bro no. no don't do it. so many overlapping forms, so many bad colors, terrible lines. its not meant for skin.

Not really a gamerfag, but very nice color and blending of the cartoony crash look with something a little more bold. Not my style, but you did good OP. How much/How long for the both of em?

My buddy wants the mask thing on the left as his first tat. I sent him the pic of yours and he just about creamed cause he was afraid he would regret it or it wouldnt look good or something.

You're not meant for skin

7 hours straight one session 450

dude pls. pls pls. wait a year on that on your arm. you don't need it this year anyways. maybe you'll think of something better in the mean time eh?

But i have a hookup so i got a deal in a shop it could easily go for 800 to 900

pretty racist, bro

Ive wamted this since i was 10 i dont think im going to change my mind

How is it racist lol

i tried

Back peice with a shit ton of megaman bosses?

>How is it racist lol
tattooing a nigger on yourself is racism

ugly-cute. too bad she's taken
>by the state.

Christie montero from tekken is the shit would so bang if she was real

Damn man, you got the hook up for sure. Thats not too bad time wise as well.

Cheers, wear it proud m8.

>would so bang if she was real
would so nuke Guam if real

This is racist

>This is racist
pointing out an AntiRacer pointing out racism is fucking racist.

What if i told you your in guam right now in a state of hypnosis that makes you think your at your "location" posting on b

>What if i told you your in guam right now in a state of hypnosis that makes you think your at your "location" posting on b
mfw

hay, spider how about getting more pictures of fucking Peter Parker for me.

CNNfag detected

Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu

youtube.com/watch?v=jjOXQMFn5mM

Yessssssssssssssss

Yes! This.

Now to find some good fan art of yoshimitsu

>Now to find some good fan art of yoshimitsu
here. at least on of these is a yoshimitsu

Now to decide the best pin up characters for my ribs

I would make an exception to my 90s rule for flamnery as a pin up

Flannery*

And tomb raider on the other rib

I forgot to mention i have jins tattoos on my forearms

fag

Spotted the faggot

After 5 hours you just want it to be done and want to shit on the artists eyeballs.