Alright you guys. Cuck Thread time. Get in here and share stories and post pics!!

Alright you guys. Cuck Thread time. Get in here and share stories and post pics!!

Had gf take provocative pics for me to post in cock tributes threads and she loved seeing the replies

can see her ass cheek curving in right where her asshole is...hnng my fetish

Very nice!

moar

fucking post more of this bitch now, need to see that pussy and ass

i let my gf flirt and sometimes make out with strangers in front of me at parties and a couple weeks ago i let her fuck a male friend after a party that i haven't gone. im looking forward to watch her pussy get pounded

Hot...

my ex fucked a couple guys and snapped while doing it

More?

One of my big fetishes is for a girl to send her boyfriend slutty pics or videos with slutty captions of her fucking someone else. Like maybe she says she's going out with friends then she's gone and you're wondering where she is then you see the photos/videos. It's hot as hell to me.

Also, not sure if this is up any of valleys but i also have a fetish for a girl only allowing her BF to have gay sex forcing him into fucking and sucking another guy while she fucks him in front of the BF.

Want to try mfm with my gf but she's not interested

it is really hot to see other guys kissing her, gropping her ass and playing with her titties

How far does it go?
She ever suck a guy off in the club or parking lot?

Details?

Okay guys this is her front side.. Which one do you guys want more of

hooly fuck 10/10 tits

wanna see her pussy and ass tho

Got Kik?

OP, have you watched her swallow another man's load?

nigga we're on Sup Forums post the shit on Sup Forums.

she did a few times in the club bathroom but never fucked

Kenree730

Didn't get that far.. Guys love her titties though so it wouldn't be hard to arrange something

if he sends them to you, you post them
i wanna see her asshole

Volunteering, bro. I'm newly divorced and disease-free. She can swallow my load.

What is it about seeing cuckolds forced to eat creampies that I find so fucking hot

Anyone want my wife?

Titts
I'd blow my wad over her nips and lipsWhat part turns you on about it?
Would watching her get double teamed in front of you get you hard?

probably the fact that you're gay and want to eat cum but you're still holding onto some shred of pretending you're straight, so you pretend you want to eat cum out of a pussy

I've been talking to my wife about this for almost a year. She's reluctant but talking about it makes her wet af, so I know it's in her somewhere. She's just too scared to try. How did you get her to open up to it?

Got more?
What is she into?

Where are you? I'll blast a load on her face if she's within a day's drive of Arizona.

Moar

Ya maybe. Or maybe I look at the whole forced-bi thing as a way to explore my bi side without fully committing.

Kik me @ chemicalfire. I want to blast a load in your slut

Ive got more, she likes bondage and not much else. She was a virgin until she married me, a religious one at that. Still discovering herself.

I don't fucking know why it turns me on... But it makes me so horny it's disgusting. Tried to ignore the fetish, but it's not going away lol. So I embrace it

the idea of other guys desiring her it really turns me on and yes i would watch two guys pounding her

Has anyone had a perfectly normal girlfriend, got their girl interested in cuckolding and she's a complete slut now? The thought of that turns me on. Moral degeneration, mind break, etc..

I love hearing about my wife's exploits. She'll send me pics with a random cock in her mouth while in at work.

Gf had never known that fetishes like mine existed. So she was pretty shocked at first. Then it led to the hottest fucking seshes we've ever had because of it

Yes same here. Gf was slut in previous relationships then stopped when we got together. So I pushed her to bring that side back out with me. Loved / hated getting turned on by the thought of the love of my life getting fucked. So hot tho

moar. holy shit

Anal? Facials? Bi?

Why fight the feeling right?

Gf sent me this after a night at her friends place.

How much is she into it?

Really though I think I would have some serious post-orgasm regret if I actually did it. I'd have to be in chastity for a good week before and after swallowing cum. Maybe longer.

Love the texts even better
With pics attached

Nice titts
What are y'all into?

I've found that to be true with my wife too. I'll talk dirty to her about finding a guy to fuck her brains out and she'll cum like 3 times while telling me she wants to be stretched. Multiple Os NEVER happens in prior 5 yrs of marriage. When she's done she'll act all coy about it like it never happened. It only comes up during sex and she'll just act like a prude if I bring it up randomly. The fantasy is fine, but just wondering if it ever goes somewhere...

Hot bro

It's almost impossible. When she would go along with it and talk dirty, nothing could compare to that pleasure

Basically everything dirty

thanks, heres her ass

fuckknnn hottttt. Vola this fuck machine plz?

Asshole looks nice and tight

Man I'd love to fuck her ass

What is vola. Explain so I can proceed

Where do you draw the line?
Got any more pics?

ATM? Facials?

This turns me on quite a bit. Moar + pictures of her face?

heres another

vola file DOT ORG /r/ dc3z81w8

Just easier to dump without 10 billion captchas. also easy to load vids

More of these amazing titts user

Fuck that's hot
Any cumshot pics?

Forgot to attach

/r/dc3z81w8

Tbh I gotta get high on stims to really get into it. We did alot of roleplay and shed take pics so I can post on here

No cum, sorry

heres a gif

she really enjoyed to fuck her male friend and she said she wants to fuck him again

Hot!

>gf and I exploring poly relationships
>other day she tells me I made her really horny with my morning wood before I left for work
>said she used her magic wand
>check her browser history
>she's been talking to some guy on fetlife
>Asian dude -- tattoos -- ripped
>she's been looking at all his shirtless pics
>check time she was looking
>she was looking at fetlife dude's pics same morning she told me she masturbated

I hope they get together soon. Cucking has been my fetish forever.

It's all good. Got yourself a winner

thanks fam

Okay I'm switching to Kik for now: liamneeeson if you can turn me on, you'll get 200+ pics of slutty big tits

Picture of gf so that I can live the fantasy with you #stoned

More?

moar

Heres a unique one, mormon undies

wow. mormons fuck?

Titts still look great in that

We go at it twice a day.

Nice

Holy shit anymore? Story?

There ya go fam

god damn just want her to sit on my face

Kik is liamneeeson. Someone get in here