What are your thoughts Sup Forums? I think it was a terrible thing to do, but inevitable...

What are your thoughts Sup Forums? I think it was a terrible thing to do, but inevitable. Hopefully it will teach the Alt-Left that real Nazis are not as easy to fuck with as normal conservatives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

11% increase in Pedestrian Casualties on the Roadways in the US due to distracted driving. that's 6,000 people last year killed by distracted drivers. 6,000 people needlessly killed due to ~indifference~ towards their fellow man/woman. the greatest evil is not white supremacy/racism or fascism. It's indifference.

I think it was entirely the fault of the antifa cunts.

If a car is speeding towards a crowd of people showing no signs of slowing, you shouldn't throw things at it in a panic because then you're causing criminal damage and that is worse than murder.

People should stop protesting against neo nazis and just let them take over America already, free speech means you're not allowed to disagree with anyone who wants to kill you and if you don't like that, get out of my country.

Why condemn only the Nazi's and not the Black Supremacists?

I think I’m pissed that I have to worry about crazy ass people trying to fuck with my car now just because I drive the same thing. Fuck those faggots for making my car their weapon.

the scion tho. ~cringe~

>maybe its his daughters?

Wife’s
She’s a kindergarten teacher

cover it with a tarp maybe? idk. what an eye sore

HOLY FUCK, that IS a Scion, I thought it was an huge ugly ass toaster.

Meh, it’s a girls car for a girly girl. Doesn’t bother me.

>my car must match my personality or i'm not comfortable

gawsh, yik.

Again, not my car. I don’t care what my wife drives.

I think you should go back to

I cannot believe the 12 year old boys in this thread posting about Nazi shit. I need popcorn.

how did she end up in a scion dude? do you not love her enough to care? is the marriage over? i think you can recycle scions, just leave it on the curb and get her a ford.

Have you seen the mash-up of that video with the footage of him threatening to kill people? Glorious.

agreed
cops died for no reason other than being morons.
you know there is a guy shooting up the place and you casually walk towards it.
morons
youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8

She came into the marriage with it. Her parents bought it for her. Not my fault they don’t love her.

Were the Black Supremacists there (not to be confused with BLM) in riot gear chanting about killing people and waving torches around?

If so, then yeah, fuck those guys too.

tbh, that car's so shit you should just destroy it yourself to save time.

Beta cucks until they match in Chicago.

Any bitch can march at a University safe space.

the president is too stupid for words

>he married a scion driver

Why not? You sound white brother, just get her whatever car she wants, don't worry about anything, the cards are stacked in our favor.

Says the kid who likely doesn’t own a car

>inb4 “I own (insert expensive car here)” and posts stock photos

New Alt left represent

Hey, she gave good head

All it did was hurt Republicans and Trump. Fuck that guy and fuck Nazis. Don't want them on my side. A thousand Antufa attacks... nothing. One idiot Nazi with a car, and it's blame Trump.

I’ll get her a real car when she’s tired of it. Until then I’ll save my money.

hopefully you got it in the dodge and not the scion.

I chuckled

>real Nazis
are you fucking kidding? these people are not real nazis. they're just whiny, stupid man-babies who failed at life and blame it on the jews instead of themselves

Neither, I got it in her mouth

You really dodged that one user

Zzzzzing

I think libbberuls need a place to go and be liberal and live in their own culture of "anything-goes" liberalism.

Either divide the country in half and say right-wingers have a year to get to the right half, and left wingers have a year to get to the left half. The left side will have its own left wing government, the right will have its own right wing government, and anyone living on a side they're unhappy with is their own fault because they had the opportunity to get on their side.

Or just build an island somewhere, or a space station or something.

people are not robots, you fucking robot.

A fair point, I suppose i should call them Neo-Nazis, either way, they are as edgelord as the Alt Lefties and I was not surprised it got deadly.

I imagine the shifter nodded like this. Not sure why...

*record scratch*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

Literally the most cowardly thing he could have done. What a goddamn wimp. If he had half a nut, he wouldn't have had to hide in a fucking car. Absolute pussy, basically.

HA! Another scion!y wife isn’t the only one! At least hers isn’t this gay!

for the neckbeard who has everything

holy fuck I spewed my soda

The country should be 6 or 8 separate countries.

>mountain dew

I once went down to the seashore long A with an awp he didn't peak me and the stability was up and down then he did it twice with a hammer not sure if it came out again but it sure did help having that horse during college even if the halflings do not have an exp penalty I'm not sure if the gravity is for real or if it's an electric universe.

>code red

>>mountain spew

Code Red is my shit, just finished a bottle.

Hey guys... this faggots broken. Bring in another one.

I want some of the drugs this guy is on.

I saw one for sale today on the side of the road.

lel

Of course you did

This idiot could have made a really great move here, but here didn't.

Could have ran all those hippies over with a tesla... Shame he had to pic some Canadian built crap-mobile

Did you enjoy your walk?

If you can't Dodge it, RAM it.

>implying a Tesla would be driven by anyone willing to do this

I think nazis shouldn't exist in this day and age, but if you go confront a bunch of nazis and get killed that's your own Damn fault. Its like strapping steaks to yourself and swimming with sharks.

>Code Red is my shit, just finished a 3 liter bottle.

Don't be so butthurt. I own a car, I don't post pics of it on a Mongolian cavepainting website trying to show off then make excuses that it's not yours as soon as people laugh at you for it.

Kek

i love how the traditionally pussified left wants to shake thier reputation of being faggots and tries to pin it on the right. you're the bitches. accept it. when you try to act hard it sounds as retarded as christian rock.

yet
>The leftists want to take away muh freeze peach
>The leftists want to destroy democracy
Are liberals stoner pussies that don't do shit or not?

i don't see how those things matter. you can be a pussy and still do stupid shit.