I need some help Sup Forumsros, a drug dealer ran off $45 bucks of mine and I need some revenge, any ideas?

I need some help Sup Forumsros, a drug dealer ran off $45 bucks of mine and I need some revenge, any ideas?

I hope this is true

It is, I was supposed to get a few tabs of acid but the little shit never came back

Call the police, fgt

>corner him in an alley or wherever he does business
>beat his fucking ass to the brink of death.
>take back your $45 dollars and whatever else he may have on him
>take weapons as he is likely to not have anymore, and we all know weapons are the lifeline of drug deals
>all for 45$

Do you have his name? Adress? Do you have any dirt on him? Worst comes to worse, you could call in an anonymous tip on him to the police. If you have some cool friends u could just put on masks and kick his ass.

KNOCK HIM OUT AND START EATING HIS BUTTHOLE SO HE WAKES UP TO U EATING HIS BUTTHOLE THEN HE WILL BE EMASCULATED

I know his name and his older brother, I just want my acid or my money but I would rather not get violent if I dont have to, but jumping him sounds nice

btw op posting a child about to shoot her self and talking about get revenge on a drug dealer just shows what a predicament your life is in....is this what your parents raised?? take a step back and look at ur life

Yeah my life isn't the best but hey, it is what it is, plus we're all on Sup Forums for one reason or another

That's what you get for dealing with niggers

Are you a fucking faggot?

Is this what Sup Forums has become?

Fuck off and die

Nothing you can do. Sorry.

user comes in with the knowledge bomb

Find a new drug dealer.

That will teach that asshole.

grow up and be able to not get revenge over $45.

Not that guy but I hate 12 yr olds who come here.
Fuck off you edgy bitch.

First confront him, not aggressively, but assertively. Give back my money or give me my drugs. If he tries to weasel out of it, or he just makes empty promises for "later" you find him. Hopefully hes alone. Break his ribs with a baseball bat.

I cant tell if this is bait or just a moral fag oh nevermind there is no way you could be smart enough to bait with how divided shits getting thanks msm

You're calling me an edgy bitch?

Was meant to be replying to OP but fuck, that fellow deserved it too. This shit is fucking cancer.

Who gives a fuck if he posted a child holding a firearm, who gives a fuck if he wants to kill some fucking punk over $45. When the fuck did this place become filled with pseudo fucking psychotherapists jerking themselves off over how much of a fucking SJW they are?

confront him, he's either going to comply, not give you jack shit, or get violent. be ready for any of the 3.

Shit in his street

Lmao ya just give the cops his name and number

>Get a friend to text him and ask for drugs
>Pull up with said friend, pistol in hand, and take your shit back, + whatever else this motherfucker has on him
>Literally, profit

Here's what you do OP but you must follow the directions carefully.
First get a good idea of the target's routine, make notes of his movements and habits. Determine the best time for attack, preferably when there is little light and no witnesses. GO PREPARED. There is no such thing as overkill if you want to do it right.
When you have your prey in your sights find the loli in pic related and slip your finger up her butthole.

its only 45 bucks, not worth fuckin him up over. make 5 or 6 casual encounter classifieds on the gay section of craigslist in all different cities. say your an 18 yo boy who wants to suck some cock and get sucked. type out his number on each ad and say "txt me a pic of your juicy cock and ill reply when i see the one i want to suck". this is both hilarious and effective..dude changed his number within a week after calling me bitching to make it stop.

You have time? Learn his schedule. Find out if he has family. Then take several pictures of his loved ones (or just him) like a stalker. Send him the photos along with a note: "right your wrongs". Then pretend to bump into him on the street and confront him about the drugs. Badda bing bada boom

I second this.

There is no revenge worth $45. It is called "Don't leave your drug money with anyone".

The only time I got crazy over $45 was when I was strung out and that meant a gram of H and I'd fucking knife you for it.

>I know his name and his older brother
So call him up and ask where the fuck your acid is

He said he was on his way but of shit goes south, will a tire iron be sufficient to break some ribs?

stop being a criminal

Rape his pitbull