Just a friendly reminder to the faggot from last night that if you post pictures of your wife and regret it seconds...

Just a friendly reminder to the faggot from last night that if you post pictures of your wife and regret it seconds after, someone's always going to be around to remind you of the shitty thing you've done - by posting her nudes!

Dubs get 2 photos, quads get three.

they see me rollin'

Roll

rawlin

I already have them all

I'm one of those guys, roll

winnar winnar chikkin dinnar

Post then plz

woo

roll

Posts then regrets. Rolls, then regrets.

SHE PUT HER TRUST IN YOU user, AND YOU SHARED YOUR SPECIAL MOMENT.

well thats disappointing, the OP pic looked so promising too.

Does anyone know who she is?

Please stop spreading them, i fucked up i just hope she doesnt find put at this point...

Chill, I'm going to deliver. Unlike the poster, I WILL deliver! Cause I want him to feel like shit when his wife is internet famous.

I'll tell you what. I'll stop posting them right now if you post a video confession declaring yourself a piece of unworthy scum that betrayed your wife's trust. Face in view, and you've got to drink a glass of your own piss.

I don't care if you'll deliver or not at this point. She is not very impressive. Cheers to you though mate.

man-o-man that's just not wife material - too fat and large not fem enough - what's that stupid nigger of a husband thinking? wife? more like one night stand imho

Roll

hey dubs faggot op nigger breath

you know Sup Forums is sadistic, you beg we go harder, you act like 'idgaf' we still go hard . . . bet she is gonna be posted nightly

I will save/fap/repost - just because

You're missing the point, faggot. this is punishment. Now fuck off. Go fap to your trap and nigger threads.

be honest, is she at least a tiny bit downsy?

This actuallly hot I'm tempted to post mine lol

roll, bet its trips

ooh quads and dubs

mfw winrarrr

KEK don't fail me now roll

Lmao you guys get that the whole 'oh no don't spread her nudes' gimmick is just reverse psychology so you'll work really hard to spread the nudes, right

Jk i just wanted more nudes

ayyyyy lmao

Check em?

rolli polli niggy

cccccheck em

Rolll

reroll

Roll

punish this man

check em

Rolling um
Make her famous

Reroll

roll

Rroll

Roll

Checked

rollll

Ayy lmao

Ro0o0o0o0ling

Derbs gets

blaze it

you're punishing us with pics of a ugly assed weirdo skanky looking faggot whore that the retard was stupid enough to call a wife

Checked

OH LAWD.

I haven't thought about this no-chin bitch in YEARS oldfag.

I'm surprised no one doxxes these idiots posting their "wives" to the site.

Trips check

lol

Dubs check

YARRR

chin chan the og trap

Is that all OP has to offer

more!

Seriously man. Blast from the past. I haven't laughed at that bitch in years...I had almost totally forgotten about her.

#oldfagproblems

Using hashtags like a newfag 15-year-old

This chick is not good looking. Why are you neckbeards trying to spread her so much?

Yes - her "husband" was dumb to drop them, but there are so many more good looking chicks on here.

Move along dipshits and let this one die

Ironic isn't it?

The thing that was funny is that she had a great set of tits. Did fap.

yeah those tiddies were nice

I wonder whatever happened to her. Perhaps some serious dental work hopefully.

i'd like to see a follow up indeed

it's a trap

Oh Chin Chan....she's probably been impregnated by some truck driver who's high on meth and Monster energy drinks in West Virginia somewhere.

Probably best outcome for her.

A thread with all the people who ruined /b. Sad to watch

Not if she's ugly

Yeah, Sup Forums was cool back when you were 13. Right?

shut your aids infected mouth faggot

bitch is fug. id rather log it

Touched a nerve I guess.

Just proved yourself to be a newfag. You were in diapers when Sup Forums was "cool".

I don't know who you are

I don't give a fuck who you are

Edgy. As. Fuck.

roll

Anyone have link to full set?

I think she looks really nice, why would any dumbass show her to this place?