Hey white people. Whats up with the Washington R-word's? Just change the name! Yeah...

Hey white people. Whats up with the Washington R-word's? Just change the name! Yeah, you don't find it offensive because it has nothing to do with you! Look I get that the r-word is a tradition to the football team buuuut we ALSO have a tradition - OF NOT BEING FUCKING RACISTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html?utm_term=.39424185e37e
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_Slave_Revolt_in_the_Cherokee_Nation
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/
globalslaveryindex.org/region/middle-east-north-africa/
cracked.com/article_19864_6-ridiculous-lies-you-believe-about-founding-america.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stfu fag

washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html?utm_term=.39424185e37e

Should change it to whiteskins

Redskin is a type of potato you dumbass.

What about Notre Dame's fighting i-words?

Actually yeah I do find it offensive, and I'm white as fuck. Just because it isn't about me personally doens't mean I can't recognize that it's some outdated old racist bullshit from the 1800s that should have never flown to begin with.

>actually being this level of sjw faggot

Irish?
They're not called the fighting dirty mic's.

Just like it's Washington Redskins, not Washington Aboriginal Peoples or some such thing.

I'd probably watch sports if there was a team called the pick-a-ninnies.

Actually being an adult.

90% of indians don't find it offensive dumbfuck

natives were racist as fuck. they would mutilate the bodies of their enemies so they would be fucked up in the after life. they'd even grind down ppls teeth in case they were reincarnated as a wolf or something. stop blaming white people for being backward as fuck. when the conquistadors arrived in latin america the natives could not even see their ships because they could not comprehend their level of technology. some people like to promote this romanticized notion of a past where natives lived in harmony with each other and the earth but it simply wasn't the case. their lack of technology kept their numbers low otherwise they would have hunted the buffalo, other animals, and probably each other into extinction. you're only equal because we made you equal. your ancestors bent the knee and were given huge swaths of land to resettle. so stop complaining about the names of sports teams that pay honor to the warrior spirit of your ancestors. it's a small price to pay for not going back to rampant disease, no sanitation, no medicine, virgin sacrifice, etc, etc, etc...

>5/10 caught me with this on my mind already

Source that shit and feel fucking stupid.

>Associated Press
>Trying this hard and still ending up a dumbfuck

There you are. Storm on, stormfag, with your self-serving version of history.

fuck off tonto, go back to the reservation with the rest of your shitskin brethren.

Check it again and find out how fucking backward you got it.

thats because the white people literally wanted to end the world and were working hard on killing every plant and animal in a systematic way.

>i find it offensive
>white
opinion discarded. fuck off

>be 2018
>racial intolerance now a crime
>penalty is rehabilitation (camps)
>work in multi-cultural employer store
>take my tolerance pills at 8am sharp
>a xale walks up and asks that I help xim to xis eco-safe FAA-approved hover drone with xis gluten free, non-gmo, only grain, nutritional groceries
>load the drone and send xim off
>"have an empowered day xir!"
>another person comes up to my checkout wearing an Equal Opportunity Football Jersey
>Kirk Cousins
>try not to stare, ring up the groceries while nervously shaking and sweating
>"hey did you see the game yesterday?"
>"n-no I missed it, what happened?" I stuttered
>"The Native Americans won 54-13" he boasted
>"Ah, the 'skins are pretty good right-" before I could I finish I immediately realised what I said, I received glares from everyone in the store, I tried to apologize but was cut off.
>"X-xir I'm so-", he interrupted me with his offensive word alert phrase : "Triggered."

>the alarms sound, the store is locked down, red warning lights flashing everywhere.

>my boss arrives, a pro-life, pro-body positive, gender-fluid, xemale rose-kin, from her mobility hovercraft.

>"is there a problem here?"
>before I know it, xe screams "XE UTTERED AN OFFENSIVE WORD"

>My boss stares at me, I called for my male to female interpretation device, it's malfunctioning.

>"Xs. I didn't mean to, it was accidental!"

>xhe stares at me with rage, "you have racially raped this fine citizen, your punishment will be decided accordingly."

>I cry and accept my fate, I am gassed and pass out.
>wake up in chair, strapped down, forced to watch mandatory 9 hour racial, gender, privilege sensitivity video

>I am anesthetized, I wake up with a terrible pain in my temples.
>hear a voice, "You have been fitted with a insensitivity regulation chip"

>released from camp, return to work.

Native Americans are almost extinct and have been conditioned through genocide so the only ones that are left are wandering around aimlessly with no purpose.

FUCK YOU RACIST REDNECK!

That's not AP, that's NFL's Roger Goodall's own personal wizardry that came up with 90% love it and think it's peachy, which NFL press jumped on and parroted.

When actual native people were polled independently, the number was about 70%. ...found it offensive, of course. Otherwise none of you excitable dopes would rally around it.

100% of natives on my reservation were not polled.

Well good luck on your own there buddy.

just a realist. savage on, dangerous savage child race.

let's just see how edgy you are when your living under the flag of red china or russia. the white people you hate are the only one's protecting you from those who know you will never bake bread, lay crops, engineer a new machine, code a new program, or do anything to advance humanity, and will eradicate you and use your ashes to enrich compost.

Then your res sucks user.

>wondering around aimlessly with no purpose

Uh, like then entire human race?
Join the club, life ain't fair.

GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM

Just like they did before Columbus

lol
>make up whatever story sounds good to you
>claim you're a realist and everyone else is living a lie

I'll pass your blind insult on to the savage child race for you.

>my reservation

This guy is a chieftain.

You have an excellent memory, and such stamina.

A. There are no good Indians. We killed all the Indians that were worth a fuck. The inbred coward shitstains that hid in their tepees are all that was left to breed.
B. Here is no such thing as discriminating against Native Americans because we pay their worthless asses. You can say Tonto because Tonto gets a fucking check.

>Red Niggers

Nice doobs

We had to cull the savage into near extinction so that it could learn how to be moderately civilized. We are ok to allow their existence as long as they stay in their shithole camps.

lol caught that. Guy doesn't even know how to speak those words correctly.

That's because they're not from Australia, ya daft cunt.

im not mad just pointing out the realistic that white people want to work the land from a old grove forrests into a easily navigable wasteland.

>cues Phil Collins

>A. There are no good Indians. We killed
You didn't kill anyone, settle down teenager. You have no power and have accomplished nothing with your wasted life, same as before you found this rung to imagine getting a leg up on.

steps to become chief
make a sign on the road saying vote for me
become chief when you win in a landslide vote of the entire reservation of 250 people.

shhh, anything not America is useless.

Find a dictionary, ya daft cunt.
Look up words you have trouble with, ya daft cunt.

Good idea. Let's erase American Indians even more from the public eye by removing one of the more prominent reminders.

Since there are so many bleck ppl playing football, we should have a team called The Niggers. It's out of respect, really.

I'd vote to rename them the potatoes. Even better, it guarantees some kid with downs syndrome a job as a mascot!

>should be eliminated, after all, native americans owned black slaves
>so, yeah, they actually were racists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1842_Slave_Revolt_in_the_Cherokee_Nation
>african continent and any image of africa should be eliminated, too
>still literally millions of black slaves with black owners
globalslaveryindex.org/region/sub-saharan-africa/
globalslaveryindex.org/region/middle-east-north-africa/

I am... on board with this.

they should change the team to the Negroids out of the fact that 9 in 10 aren't offended by that word.

You're correct. How about the Dallas Niggers?

>Washington Native Americans

Doesn't have the same ring

And the Shines, the Jigaboos, and the Spooks!

How about the Mongoloids? It can represent not only everyone of Chinese and Japanese heritage, but people born with certain birth defects as well.

How about the Washington Scalpers?

The Green Bay Niggers

Then we should rebrand the Redskins to the Indians, and move them to Indiana, so they'd be the Indianan Indians, to fuck with newscasters everywhere

Wops, Dago's, Spic's, and don't forget

THE CUNTS

kek

How about the Washington Whitefags

Damn, that's right. We need to rename Indiana as well. How about Hoosierland?

>The Cunts
kek Womans League!

don't forget the polacks and the bohunks

Washington Klu Klux Klan

Wow its so unbelievable how fucking offensive you sick southern redneck fucks are. I can't wait until we take to the fucking streets and purge you all from the world.

#AntiFa #BLM

Nah, that's got no zing. How about the Cleveland Cumskins?

>Washington Dirt Worshipers
>Washington Heathens

Hey Indian guys, do you have a name for "flat and dusty and backward as hell"? cause I nominate that.

What about the Fighting Irish? That leprechaun is offensive to both those of Irish descent and Little People.. We should just raze Notre Dame.

The Washington Texans?

"the Washington R-words"
when did they change their names to the Washington Retards?

>i fucking hate you for not believing in the same things as me so i'm going to kill you aaaagggghhhhh

good luck, snowflake. we got the cs gas and nukes.

in hyper PC America, if the washington redskins team name upsets you, then you are 100% a faggot beta male cuck. Unless you are 100% kickapoo by descent and still believe in the wind god, nobody gives a flying shit about kirk cousins and a football team full of oppressed black people succeeding in life

OP is scared of words. They're scary. It's exactly like violence, every time you say that word you should be charged with manslaught...

Oh shit. Should that be womynslaughter, or is using a negative word in any way associated with a minority (even a minority of 51%) offensive?

Irish people don't give a fuck though because it's just a logo and also we gained acceptance by working and fighting hard to help build this country not complaining about being stereotyped as drunk gunfighters and cattle rustlers, then asking for a welfare check.

>black people succeeding in life
and they will probably sit during the anthem this season

> Irish aren't stereotypical drunks
kek

Their numbers were low because a great plague wiped 90% of the population out before the invaders arrived. They were basically living through their own post-apocalyptic world.

is BETTA
Washington Wops
Washington Warriors
Washington Wussies
Washington Weasels
Washington Womp-rats
Washington Women
Washington Wigglers
Washington Wastrels
Washington Warblers
Washington Wolverines
Washington Wasps
Washington Westfalia Treaty
Washington Wonks
Washington White Masterrace Coming Thru
Washington is whizzing in ur beer
Washingtun Wondering What it all Means
Washinton Wants another
Washingnto cannae have anoddda

stop trying and failing to make excuses for your habitual racism

I nominate... all that.
Just put it all on the jersey.

None work really well. How about the Washington Wiggers?

hey dude. could you be slightly less of a cunt, while the rest of us are having fun in this thread?

ffs, its like there's always one humorless dick that's gotta show up and ruin the party. irl we throw your ass out on the sidewalk.

>great plague
citation? oh thats right you didn't even have written history. did you see this great plague in a vision or was it's legended passed down by your drunken ancestors?

> thinks surveys actually reach out to millions and millions of people

The Washington Elites

The Washington Smallpox Blankets

Don't be that dense my dude. Even so 504 is a low number and there isn't even a verification check on if their indian. It's just a yes/no question they answer.

Actual Native American here, leave it be (I know bait post but this is for the retards in replies)

sitting during the anthem is less than 1/20th of the entire NFL. Watch hard knocks, if you're on certain teams, you stand on the sideline with your helmet at your side for the national anthem

It's low, but not completely unreasonable. Typical surveys only hit about 1,000 people. And they never verify.

Are you crying? You sound like a bitch.

Hey retard. They got hit with Smallpox, and if you ever read a single account of the history you're professing about, you'd have come across, bc it's the first fucking thing you run into, since the disease spread faster than the fucking pioneers did, and by the time they arrived in most native societies, they described arriving to find tens of thousands dead and dying of the disease that had just previously wiped out europe.

If you're going to fucking talk about something, learn, even one fucking basic thing about that thing first. Stupid kids.

cracked.com/article_19864_6-ridiculous-lies-you-believe-about-founding-america.html
Read the first point.

Sorry I don't speak retardese.

honestly the cleveland indians have some of the best uniforms in baseball (especially throwbacks). If white alt-leftists kill chief wahoo I am gonna be one pissed off mother fucker

Whatever voice you want to read it in, knock yourself out ya fuckin tard.