New celeb thread

New celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pa_hIvM7AiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

M-My m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm a-a very l-lucky m-man t-to have h-her...

hey stutterbro

You need mental help.

H-Hello g-good s-sir: I-I know I-I'm j-just a-a l-lowly b-beta b-but I-I d-do have o-one r-redeeming q-quality, in that I-I p-possess a s-super b-beautiful w-woman...

how retarded do you have to be to wear these shoes

yes you do. that's an extremely redeeming quality tbh

how's she so cute?

who's that?

Frankie Sanford

Because she is

true

so perfect

F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sir...
T-Thank y-you g-good s-sir: w-we p-pretty m-much a-are b-both p-panty d-dwellers... Sh-She's a-a woman and I-I'm n-not alpha, a-a real m-man... W-Well a-at l-least s-she l-likes m-me...

she makes me wanna suck virgin boys

wut?

didn't have this so thanks.
No... Just no...

Oh Kk thanks

omfg

Once again thanks for posting another image I don't have.

:3

I'd love for her and AG to take turns using me their toilet.

Where are the nudes?

fuck, alone in that elevator with 1 other virgin user

she randomly points at me to go down on the other user

Why a virgin?

because its hotter being with fellow virgins

I-I'll th-think about i-it g-good s-sir... T-Thank y-you f-for the o-offer... I-I know she deserves t-to have o-one...

You're positng a lot of stuff I don't have this thread. So thanks user.

No problem Sab bro

It is?

mmmmmm the hint of a camel toe, yummmy

fuck ur making me start to blush, knowing shes sitting there WAITING for me to finish off the boy next to me

fuck off

So cute...

Who is that?

She's cute but I have no idea who it is.

loom at filename of pic right above you

is she in the band The Carpenters?

What a beautiful sight it would be, to see this sweet, lightly-caramel colored ass hovering over my face, that little stink eye winking at me. Dropping down for me to tongue and lick the sweat out of her crack/hole as she spreads it wide open. I can smell everything in her, the air drifting out of her.

Then raising, slowly opening, and letting her treat slowly slide out into my mouth. The sound of her hole ripping as she pushes. Her cute little strains and grunts. The nectar leaking from her cunt and dripping down her taint, then down her butthole, then down the treat into my mouth. The hole time she has my cock gripped tightly in her little hand, spitting and drooling all over it while she switches from jerking to sucking to jerking to sucking.

youtube.com/watch?v=pa_hIvM7AiY

it was pretty bad I admit =/

Nice trips,
Also bad puns can be great.

Nice pigtails

nice dress

thanks

No problem. Tbh I used to have the biggest crush on Emma when I weas younger. She's still a qt

like em young eh? and yeah she's my favorite girl

not that young.
More like 7 years ago lmao

HP3 was my fav Emma

Iggy is best fap slut

So cute.

so like here?

gotcha

So cute

Very qt

How though?

Good looking parents?

maybe?
Well I gotta go
Cya space cowboy

Good night Sab bro

I-I know g-good s-sir: sh-she p-panties i-it, p-pretty m-much like I should b-be w-wearing... I-I should a-actually c-consider w-wearing s-some f-for the f-future...

fucking austistic fuck

Just brought an electric bass with no amp to the local football field?
>sick

Her tits could be a bit bigger

F-Forgive m-me g-good s-sir; p-please p-pretend I-I'm a-autistic and d-don't h-have h-her s-so y-you d-don't h-have t-to b-bother w-with m-me...
I-I a-agree w-with y-you g-good s-sir; th-the f-fault i-is h-hers though, I-I'm n-not r-responsible f-for the l-lack o-of h-her f-features...