Lonely oldfag who NEEDS a breeding-partner. I'm now looking into the mail-order options. Should I go European, Asian...

lonely oldfag who NEEDS a breeding-partner. I'm now looking into the mail-order options. Should I go European, Asian, or South American? Not bait... So please don't be an asshole.

Depends on your likes and dislikes I guess.

Asians look asian, SA look latino and europeans could look very different depending on the actual origin country.

Personally I'd go with europe...

You'll have to be OK with the fact that many of them will probably be trafficked, and there's a big chance even if they aren't that they will leave you as soon as they get a green card. The one that is happy fucking you and willing to have your kids and stay with you forever is a one in a million thing.

Also be aware that ALL of your friends and family will know what the deal is and will definitely talk shit about it and make fun of you behind your back.

personally I'd go with south america - they will probably be more willing to have kids with you, and spanish is a lot easier to learn than russian or thai.

I could care less what my blood relatives think or say... Those assholes never been any benefit to my personal life anyway? Fuck 'em! I could honestly give a dookie what the rest of the world thinks too. It's my life.

that's good then. I wasn't trying to judge, just saying you should be ready for the gossipers.

anyway as for advice, if you want it to last, I would try to treat her nice and make her happy, not like a slave you've purchased or anything like that.

Europe =/= Russia

most of the girls you'll find though are either from there or one of the former soviet countries. Like you'll probably have to search pretty hard for, say, a french or english one. The girls who do this are going to be from places where people aren't generally happy to be there and america would be an improvement. I doubt many western europeans would feel that way about the US right now.

Thank You. I've never mistreated a female in my life, and I'm not looking to enslave anybody. I just feel like I must t turn to non-conventional means to secure a mate. That, and I'm DONE spinning my wheels with these Western attention-whores.

just kill yourself and stop wasting time/money/space

Why don't you try the "normal" way to find a girl anyway? What's your story, OP?

How do you even go about finding a mail order bride/human trafficking victim in the first place?
>they don't exactly carry them at walmart

no need to be a dick. there is a stigma about mail order brides but it's not as seedy as they make it out to be. The girls there want a better life, and are willing to marry a stranger to do it. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. The point is it's a valid alternative for people who haven't had success the "normal" way and have the means to change that.

I'd respect a guy married to a mail order bride more than a guy who stays and dies alone as a sadsack basement dweller.

I'm not going to kill myself, I'm not suicidal and I have much to live for. .

why put in so much effort when all we have to look forward to is death

you live in a fake plastic world

there are plenty of legit services out there, and it's unlikely that trafficked girls would be sold as brides. Once they are sold they are no longer under the traffickers control - it would be far more profitable just to keep them as prostitutes.

That said, I'm sure it does happen, but you just have to use your judgement. Only use services that have a good reputation. Make sure the girl isn't being forced into it before agreeing to marry her. No guarantees, but it's not something I'd worry about generally.

Won't give you my age, but I'm past my prime user. I don't have much dating experience, but I feel entitled to obtain the youngest-firtile woman whom i find desireable. This USA cunts are spoiled with baggage of their own. That about sums it up.

>I feel entitled
>USA cunts are spoiled

You just sit in your house and look forward to death then user. Im doing some fucking and planting my seed. Why? Because I can!

If you get Asian, avoid Chinese and Philippinos like the plague.

Two Words; African Goddess.

Ok op super oldfag here,

Imma tell you that your best bet is latina from country below the US, like the other user said, spanish is easy to learn, and they like to fuck. love to have kids etc. would probably be most thankful

Just get one of those fuckdolls, they look very real nowadays. Alternatively you could just wait for sex robots, they'll be here around 2030

well may I ask few questions from you first ?

how old are you

in what part of the US are you located ? , no specific just a state

what is your income level

and what are your expectations when she arrives ?... sex maiden , house cleaner , or loneliness companion ..? what ?

sorry youre too old to and too inept to get a woman by any other means than paying. breeding rights revoked.

Asian!! you always go Asian if you can!! trust me its the only way!!