I torture dogs. They must be small for me to want to torture them, under 10 pounds. I have tortured two dogs...

I torture dogs. They must be small for me to want to torture them, under 10 pounds. I have tortured two dogs. One was a chihuahua and the current one is a morkie. I dont see either of the dogs anymore because one of them moved away with his family and now I am have moved states.

It started when I would get mad at small dogs for barking. The first dog is a chihuahua. He was very loud and barked a lot. He also would pee on things all the time. So to teach him a lesson for peeing on the carpet I put him into a pillowcase and swung the pillowcase around with the dog inside. I would smack the dog onto the bed while he was trapped in the pillowcase. You would think that the dog would come out angry and trying to bite. But no the dog would be quiet. silent. gently shivering as it would look up at me wide eyed. hoping that it was over. no. it wasn’t. it never is. i was dog sitting this dog so i decided to chase it around my house. It was terrified, trying to hide anywhere it could. I cornered it. In fear the dog shit itself. As punishment i put the dog in a cabinet just barely big enough to fit him. not even wide enough for him to lie down. He had to stand awkwardly inside it. I closed the door and locked it shut for 20 minutes. Leaving the animal to suffer in an awkward stance. afterwards i opened up the door and threw the dog into his bed. he tried to hide under the blankets but i picked him up and threw him back into the bed several times. he shivered in fear silently. I went to bed.

there is more that i did to this dog and way way more the morkie. but i think ill save it unless anyone actually cares to listen.

Lmao

not sure if b8 or not

it's not. I actually do this. I feel no guilt for doing it. It's so powerful to do these things to them. I once started jacking off the morkie, and became very engorged and started making humping motions against my hand. as it appeared that the dog was getting close to cumming i picked him up and violently threw him against a couch. He trembled as i approached him and forcefully punched him in the side enough to make him yelp but not hard enough to cause damage. Ive tried to do this again but he is too scared of me that he wont become erect when i jack him off anymore.

you using java pussy? going through rerouters? if you're not then I'm going to slit your throat and listen to you drown and gurgle in your own liquid you weak peice of shit. You're not a real fucking killer so stop before we find you.

you can keep doing your little pussy shit but dont ever fucking post here about it again or there will be repercussions

what the fuck is wrong with this nigg? obvi this is some bait shit chill the fuck down

wowzers so edgy and cool

you sound like a good egg

what happened to the morkie?

homie dont play that shit nigga and homie got enough gwala to make a difference about shit he cares about

Niggers tongue my anus

I love choking them. watching them struggle as they try to shake themselves free from my hands. i will often violently shake them as hard as i can before i hit their head against a wall. Watching them try to escape after falling to the floor is hilarious. i love how low they keep their heads to the ground. how they tremble as they take short quick steps away from me. The feeling of hopelessness they must feel when i pick them up must be devastating. I will often pour hot sauce in their mouths to scare them. I will hit them with their toys. I fucking hate small dogs.

Lol... hope it's bait. If not, enjoy your sad, weird life.

Wewee OP you got me going there for a second.

dam man fosho

Anons you do realize Ted Bundy started out this way too. Torturing small animals. Eventually this OP here is gonna become bored with animals and move onto bigger "prey".
>serial killer in the making

do you know how powerful it feels to have an animal tremble in fear at your very presence, when the sight of you makes a creature piss itself, when youve scared the animals mental state so much that its terrified of you? its electrifying. I love watching how sad they slowly become as they are around me.

i often will treat the dog awful for short periods of time, and then go great lengths treating them well. Giving them treats, belly rubs, longs walks. I watch as the dog slowly puts it trust back in me; as soon as it gets to comfortable i will throw it against a wall. fuck small dogs.

I'm a fucked up guy OP, I've done a lot of bad things and I'm going to hell, that's why I chill here with the other weirdos, but you deserve to die man, you're really fucked in the head, please kill yourself, and I'm not saying in the way that it gets said too often on the internet, I'm genuinely asking you to kill yourself

don't you think i see a psychiatrist and therapist dude. im on antidepressants and plenty other drugs. I hate myself on many levels, but this one isn't one of the reasons i hate myself and i dont know why. Thats why i hate myself more. so i should just end it? and let my fiancee (who knows all this shit about me and tries to help me stop) fucking kill herself because i just gave up trying. Im working on it. But it helps me to say it somewhere so i can try to stop.

>but i think ill save it unless anyone actually cares to listen.
Okay faggot, whatever you say.
I'm not even concerned about the fact you molest dogs or whatever the fuck you do, but the attention whoring is intense.
Nobody, and I mean nobody, is going to leave Sup Forums today thinking "Wow that dog torturing guy is suck a fucking edgy badass he's tough shit."
Next time you're stabbing a dog, turn the knife around would ya?

you do know that someone could easily trace your location and do the right thing and shoot you in the face, right?

im moving in one day to somewhere very far from here.

she should definately down all the pills she can find and hang herself if she's your fiance

that doesnt matter asshole have you ever heard of doxxing? i wouldnt be surprised if someone already knows where you're at right now with the way people are talking to you lol and i hope they are

Because we can totally do that on here.

Unless you're a mod, shut the fuck up. This is fucking bait and you know it.

how pathetic to even suggest this.

The thing that pisses me off about people like you OP, is not the fact that you do this pussy shit, but the fact you actually enjoy it.

Just kill yourself m8
I don't want you breathing the same air as me kys

youre not trying to stop and you never will youre sick like a faggot or a trannie but worse because not only are you wholly confused but innocent beings suffer because of it. if you died no one would remember you in 10 years

Good for you edgelord

you think it's impossible for someone other than mods to trace someone?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not Op, but you sound like one of the liberal grannies that have flooded 4ch recently to combat the alt-right presence here.

i love when b-tards hop up on that high horse lmao fam. no one will remember any of us in 10 years.

best pasta

Oh Christ you're dumb.

The likelihood anyone is tracing this dude right now is slim to nill.

Why?

Because this is fucking bait you retard.

well im white a male younger than 30 and im a bigoted racist so prolly not an anti-right grannie

im not 666 trips user but
eh, some of us have written books or done something to immortalize us, right?

the first angry user sounded wierd and angry idk man it seems he didnt come back either so either he was also bait or hes finding this fag

I guess you're a bigger idiot than I thought. The internet police will get right on the doxxing for you.

well hell, i guess if someone wants to put it that way everyone is immortalised in some way. almost the whole population of the world has like a facebook account or something, writing a book doesnt immediately mean your not forgotten.

im an idiot for what? being a white male or being biased towards my heritage(as all humans are if they're honest)

i guess that is true lol it makes me shiver to think facebook is immortalizing idiots

It's bait. Anyone thinking otherwise is gullible.

People have been posting shit about abusing pets on here for over a decade now. It's only once in a blue moon found out to be true, the OP usually provides evidence. That of which there is none here.

It's bait until proven otherwise.

The rage is so tatsy.

gullible=/=idiot

No joke, I fucking hit one of my room mates two dogs every day with all I can grab. He barks at me, he lunges at me, and i don't give a fuck. Once when he actually came to bit me so i threw his nuts right back in it's fucking chest. I've had a love/hate relationship with animals since I lived on a farm. Ever since I was 5 I used to kill baby chicken with stones for no reason. I hated the fact that sometimes they act like THEY own YOU. I just show them what part actually is right. I still hate animals and as soon as I get my ass out of this fucking shithole of a flat I will be the happiest man on earth, with no animals around me. Until then, I'll hit this dog and I'll enjoy it.

Serial killer starter pack