Just put a dildo in my ass for the first time, rubber balls deep. Ask me anything

Just put a dildo in my ass for the first time, rubber balls deep. Ask me anything.

What lube did you use?

did u bleed

did you shit before? if not did you have to shit really bad afterward

did you cum from anal play only? or did you need to jerk off?

ky, took alot. Already ordered some proper anal lube. noob mistake ;)

how to make money easily and legally in a short time?

Nope, took my time.

are you gay?

Enama, gross. Afterward felt just fine.

Are you a female or male?
Whilst taking out the dildo did it just feel like taking a shit?
Is it weird feeling a rubber dildo go in your rectum and maybe into ur large intestin3?

Cum, nope, but it felt amazing. Finished off with my fleshlight, best orgasm in years.

Very much attracted to women, but after that I'd certainly fuck the right guy.

Male. At first yeah, once I loosened up I felt great. Weird a little at first, see above.

Whatd it feel like?

Uncomfortable at first, not really painful though. After loosening up, I give it 4 1/2 stars.

Fucked up the replies, sorry.

can you cum without touching yourself?

Don't know if I have that much patience.

Now that you've had some practice do you now have any interest in getting pegged or to get a real meat pole?

It hurts me to do that, different areas are extremely painful so i can't enjoy it, no matter how much lube or relaxation

you ever try to do it while on ex?
worked for me then was able to get used to it after a few more try's with out ex.

YES to both. Would have to be someone I trust at least slightly though.

okay, under that answer are you just looking to get your rocks off or do the trap/sissy thing? Also you like men/women or both?

I used to not be able to have them, but still loved anal masturbation. Now I can have one relatively easy and every time. I cant reach it with my finger, but a nice toy des the job. You have to clench while you stimulate it, then release. Clench while stimulating, and release. do that over and over and you will have leg shaking cumming-buckets orgasm every time, with NO JACKING.

Isn't anything sex related an attempt to get ones "rocks off"? Attracted to women, but would fuck a man, 70/30 if that makes sense.

Thanks for the tip, haha

true but at the same time some are looking for a relationship while others its a one night stand.
by 70/30 do you mean 70 of 100 woman and 30 of 100 man in a scale of attractiveness?
When you say you're attracted to both men and women what is it you look for the most in a woman or a man in both respects of physical features and mental/personality?

I will do my best. Would prefer a fwb situation, the other 2 options are both a pain in the ass. As for 70/30, it was a poor attempt at trying to say I'm mostly straight but I would fuck a man. As for the last one, hwp is nice but the personality is the big one. Kindness and intelligence are big turn ons.

first time my ass. This bitch is shaved.

Neat! Thanks all the ?s I got. Have yourself a pleasant evening.

Np, hope the answers were semi satisfactory.

What bitch is shaved???

Why did you type ''Ask me anything'' instead off the shorter version ''AMA''?

Because I'm a gansta with time to kill.

Was he dildo worth the cost? Considering getting one meself

What's your favourite video game?

Hell yeah. Only $11 on amazon and they even ship it in a box with the words DILDO everywhere.

Not that guy, but find a toy with good reviews == VERY YES

Binding of Isaac.