Medical advice from the internet.
Wtf is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just woke up with this crazy ass rash

some kind of allergy I think, check doc

What type of laundry soap do you use?

I've been before with less intense symptoms, they say it's hives and send me on my way. This shit is way too intrusive to just bear with it. How am I supposed to have a sex life?

is it itchy bro?

See a doc you moron.

I use tide, I wash my sheets with the same stuff I use on my shirts and it only seems to happen when I wake up

You're having an allergic reaction to your deodorant. Those weird island looking blotches are typical of allergic reactions. Wash any soap on that area off and take a Benadryl. If it doesn't go away, see your doctor.

Looks like a alergic reaction, should go away after a day or two

Itches like crazy. Sorry about first post, it was kind of misleading

Its called nigger rot. Its a late stage symptom of syphilis.

It appears to be shit skin of some sort, possibly a half nigger judging by the fingers.

take some benadryl

What makes you think deodorant specifically?

area its at, that and most ahve some kinda smell you could have a reactoin too.

I'm watching reservoir dogs, the words nigger and shit skin don't affect me

Thanks, b, glad to know I don't have full blown aids quite yet

I assume that's it because the area where it's having a reaction follows the pattern where you would be applying deodorant perfectly. Did you change bands recently or are you putting anything else in that area?

just a reaction then change your sheets and investigate what could be the cause of it.
Happened to me one time after going camping for the first time in years had the fuckers all down my leg
also dont itch it

For your trouble

that could be a rash, but it could also be bed bugs, or scabies. Id definitely go to a doctor about it. Not a shaman, but a real certified practicioner.

Thank you, non-racist Sup Forumsitizen

Certainly looks like rashes. And I could definitely see why people would attribute it to deodorant but, just to be safe, I'd go see a professional.

Fucking bedbugs or scabies?

Oh its nothing OP, youre just a nigger

Scabies sounds like bad news, is it like a mite or something?

what the fuck is going on with her right hand?

Now I'm freaking out. I don't have a primary care doctor because blah blah nigger shit

Hives from allergic reaction.

I'm not the nude police, let her hand do what It dindu

Hives
Take a benedril

are you on any meds? had that from ritalin

it's some nigger shit, I hope you die

bitch

Thanks, racially inferior person with no vested interest in my well-being

had something like this too..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_mantegazzianum

im terribly sorry. you have a bad case of brown skin.

You got bed bugs?

a melaninoma.

Does it itch?
How long does it last?

That's severe topical inflammation, your skin has come or is regularly coming into contact with something that is doing that. Could be anything from bed sheets, to clothes to your bathroom towel

Doctor here. It's Super Aidz, no question about it.

bed bugs
> you fukt

hyves take benadryl and stop using whatever deoaderant, laundry soap or bleach you used last time, im totally wasted

totally wasted guy here again
if you dont take benadryl there is a good chance that your throat will eventually swell up.

This looks like you have a mexican I advice you to go to the nearest police station they can help you there

OP, if it's what my gf has, it's a form of psoriasis that is triggered by the skin touching or being pressed up on something for too long, I forget the name.

Hives

if you just woke up, check the corners of your bed, in the creases. look for very flat insects about half the size of your pinkie finger nail. also look for black spots, its bedbug shit.

i have a bedbug issue rn, its hell. they used to feed off my leg while i was at my desk cause they made a nest under my chair. there eggs look like small grains of rice too.

oh and, if the welts eventually go away within the day, you probably do have bedbugs then.
their welts only last as long as you itch them.

That isn't shingles is it

> racially inferior
Good joke coon

radiation poisoning

bed bugs 100% remove all sheets and carefully look for black dots on the corners of your mattress if you see them then throw away the mattress if you dont just set a bug boom in your room close the door for three hours come back and they will be all dead.

Blisters from diabetes

It's literally just hives.

You woke up with it? Try washing your sheets, could it be your detergent? Maybe try changing that for a while.

Could see from the thumbnail it is shingles. You're in for a wild ride, OP and you will be down for a couple of weeks. It's activated through stress so fix your head most of all

Every time they take down a Confederate statue you'll get a welt.
Just like the old days.
Make America Great Again.

Allergies related to something you ate or wear or the bed sheets etc

scabies

medfag here. looks a lot like urticaria. etiology could be allergic, but other causes cannot be excluded, it might be a post-infectious rash. location around the armpit is not sufficient to determine that the deodorant is causing it. it could very well be diet-related, for example. you will probably have to go see a dermatologist or allergologist.

Urticaria for sure. Watch for if the hives "move" around -- the rash can often disappear from one spot and appear elsewhere as the reaction goes through your system.

it's probably aids

It's a nigger

Y'all niggas crazy unless he's like allergic to bed bugs there's no fucking way those are bed bug bites

Bed bug bites get inflamed like that but NO WHERE EVEN CLOSE to the size of that shit when I get bit they look like large-ish ant bites not like fuck tard over here running through some poison ivy or whatever

why is there nigger man hands caressing your naked chest? wait rather just kill your self. reee fucked a nigger in the ass and got some sort of disease. OP you dumb fuck. fuck you.

They're hives. I get them when I'm close to lavender

yea no...its actually the nigger semen absorbed into your skin, forming semen/pus aids blisters all over your body. kys

No need to worry. Do not listen to the tards that say bedbugs because those are not bedbug bites. It's a Hive rash from either your deodorant or detergent (possibly cologne too). Change your deodorant to Arm & Hammer scentless and your detergent to Sensitive Skin Scentless and Colourless (and try not using cologne of any kind). It should go away.

Looks likes herpes Oster

the infamous bumps caused by niggeraids. kys before it spreads and causes you a slow and very expensive death process

allergies

Looks like Syphilis. Go to dr.

Some sort of bug bite that went nutso

looks like an allergic reaction to something.
here's a tip: go and see a damn doctor?

Allergic reaction. Same shit happens to me on the daily, unless I take some thing for it, it tends to heavily spread more if I don't.

You have shit under your skin from injecting something

dermatographic urticaria

I'm not sure, but I think it's called an "arm"

They're hives you filthy Pajeet.....use a gentler soap and stop shitting in the streets. Also, take a Benadryl and wash your clothes with baking soda.

Ĩunjo is that you???

I think it's called a nigger