Confederate Hero General Lee's statue replaced with a pregnant Nigger

Confederate Hero General Lee's statue replaced with a pregnant Nigger.
The whole protest was about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn thats ugly

If you only have picked your own cotton you wouldn't have this Nigger problem.

Thank you powder boys for sacrificing your time and efforts clean criminal records and basically your lives for this ugly ass replacement or a war general to an anonymous monkey nobody ever knew or gives a real fuck about. Hippy liberals clearly do not think things through these days...

we do

Will they start removing George Washington statues?

Damn, im sure the guy who did that "statue" has some arts degree and feels his career, him or his work are worth more than a spit.

Look a that damn senless, meaningless, ugly and poorly made statue thats the physical representation of the left wing youth.

Jesus Christ what is this stone age tier bullshit.

Probably jefferson's baby

my empathy for you amerifags. sad

better pull it down it makes the scenery look ass

Take this nigger down

He meant in the past, when cotton needed to be picked by hand.

Why do Liberals turn everything that looks noble and beautiful in to shit and slime? Can they at least make a better statue?

>AMERICA YES!
40% black and getting worse, every poster from USA should now be named Jamal or Tyrone.

I agree

they might as well just have nothing there. It was a symbol of our history. Now its just a shitty art piece that will now represent a movement of thumb sucking pant pooping kids that wanted to make change so they changed a statue. The original statue probably ment something to historians and acedemic types. This new statue means dick. Itll be forgotten in a few years.

The US is like 13% black retard

That looks like it's made of chicken wire and plaster of Paris, should wash away after a decent rain.

Probably just alt-left trantifa trolling.

Yeah keep teeling yourself that Jamal.

It's already been pulled down and broken

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

you trumpanees made the sjw situation 100000000000x worse!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

what a pathetic joke. fucking eye sore just like antifa themselves

I'm a white conservative and even I know it's not 40% you god damn retard kys

>t. Tyrone.

Any source?

Gubberrmint or YAHTZEEs

>Confederate hero = American traitor

The people who worship the confederacy still, are the same ones who are eager to suck Russia's dick today, and are sad that they weren't around to suck Nazi Germany's dick back in the 30s and 40s. Traitors always gonna betray.

and they took down the ones in Maryland, soon VA, GA, and NC/SC.

You trumpy retards brought this on yourself, fuck your statues.

You turned gamergate into a reality tv star who shouldn't be in the White House. You kept trolling, now you want to die for it.

They are your statues, too.

Boston's going to be the powder keg.

Thousands of Antifa. Thousands of alt right.

All armed....

Nazis cry (pic related), my money's on antifa.

Lee actually did own slaves. He married a woman with dozens.

Lol Alt-left is a fucking joke

the south? the south is failure. my ancestors killed so many goddam confederate traitors, fuck their statues son.

Today:
Blue states = Trillion dollar economies
Red states = welfare states. we pay your subsidies and welfare. red states haven't produced or earned since the 1800's.

If someone protesting to stop their removal hadn't driven his car into a crowd right after, these statues would still be standing. No one was even thinking about replacements, anything we see going up (officially sanctioned or otherwise) right now has been improvised in the past few days, and its quality will reflect that.

son the alt-right was created by mad video-gamers

antifa's been militarized for generations.

we won 1 civil war. we'll win another.

niggers sold niggers to Americans and now you blame Americans. From a Europe guy: kek

>The original statue probably ment something to historians and acedemic types.

Nope. All those statues of Robert E Lee getting taken down have been offered to museums so that southern "heritage and history" of the Civil War won't be forgotten. Museums are turning them down because they aren't historically significant. They aren't actually from the Civil War (they were put up after Lee died because he opposed them), they were put up by racists afterwards to make sure niggers remembered their place. The statues of Robert E Lee, and most other Confederate monuments, are worthless garbage. If you like them so much, offer to put them up on your lawn.

Taking away their participation trophy makes them angry

Except West Virginia was Union and Virginia was Confederate.

The map includes Hawaii, dipshit. It clearly isn't splitting states based on their part in the Civil War

Yes, the Alt-Left is a joke. Because it was made up by a joke. It isn't a real thing, it's just something Daddy Trump made up to try and equate actual literal Nazis with people who oppose them.

Criminally underrated post

>If someone protesting to stop their removal hadn't driven his car into a crowd right after, these statues would still be standing.

Ironically, this is the same reason slavery was outlawed to begin with. Lincoln kept insisting he wasn't going to do anything to free slaves, but the South tried to secede anyway because they insisted he was going to free slaves, so the North all banded together to fuck the South real hard and free all their slaves.

Texas doesn't have to be pink. Texas is the lynchpin of oil. say the federal government stopped giving states money. Texas could charge more for refining oil to make up that slack and the price of your gas goes up. Texas May be the only red state that can handle itself, but we'll do just fine. Your state, I promise you, your state does not have *nearly* the oil refining capacity that Texas does. No other state even comes close.

People who oppose them by killing cops and shooting Republican representatives? There's violence on both sides, but you can't handle your side being called hateful.

That's not the Alt-Left. The Alt-Left isn't a thing.

Libtards had to replace noble and good with degenerate and degrading. They can't even make a human looking statues.
btw original statue was put by Democrats too ironically for them.

Oy vey goyim, that's an art now.

That's not irony.

Ah there it is, the daily republicuck statement about democrats erecting confederate statues and democrats being pro slavery.

What your pathetic cuck self MEANT to say is conservatives, as dems were the conservatives at that time. That's ok, auto correct is always ducking things up!

When will these idiots who go to rallies learn.
You as a person face real-life consequences if your face is shown at one of these rallies.
Pick a mask...any fucking mask......
I say we all put on Spongebob masks
Fucking Idiots!!!

You do realize in the shooting war the Confederates had a much higher kill to death ratio right? They literally just ran out of food. What the hell are they teaching you over there?

Every 4 years the country divides itself in two to attack each other in every way but physical, yet you treat the Civil War as if the Union were the only Americans taking part.

Read a book. Southern Culture celebrated Lee because he was one of the most well known and well spoken men of our country in that era. Theoretically speaking, it could have been Lee leading our post war country, and Lincoln on that New Orleans pedestal.

niggers didn't bring themselves to america, did they?

humans don't seem to have the capacity to understand that it "takes two to tango". It's rare that a singular party or individual is to blame. because nature is action and reaction.

That statue represents Black ''intelligence''

but then you're a terrorist! why are you hiding your face!

Kek

I think he meant what he said, as the democrats did in fact put that there. Why are you so bent that you can't read?

Broke cucklee couldn't afford slaves because a nigger fucked his wife

Trump has nothing to do with this. the lefties are the ones who doing this destruction.

not true :^)

we killed 100's of thousands more than you.

and we won.

now son, breitbart/fox/drudge won't teach you this. but liberals do serve in the Armed Forces. And we do own firearms. we'll kill the shit out of you if you'd like.

Fine, then isn't it also ironic as hell that the Republicans think the South can go fuck itself and do whatever the North tells it to do? How 'bout we go back to that, cocksucker?

That statue represents white tears boy!

Lee replaced with a black pregnant woman LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

We gave you the chance to nominate anyone. ANYONE. you chose Donald trump..... then you elected him boy! BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAA

Yeah, he's your president, but that boy can't do a GOD DAMN thing now!!

the alt-right was founded on gamergate.

your Nazis cry in public, or piss themselves.

what the fuck is your malfunctions?

All you fucking hicks celebrate a general who was a traitor and lost the war, this is how fucking retarded you all are.

where's the father?

It's a shit looking statue ,

Can someone draw the line where SJW will stop erasing historical statues or artefacts?

Wasn't like this when the British ruled the world , we made the place great and you lot fucked it back up again , thanks USA

youtube com/watch?v=C3KsuzfSMjg

>as compared to the military might here showcased

It's called putting them in museums, wanna circlejerk about how great slavery was, do it in there.

There's another statue of him on some corner selling crack to kids

Trumptards; the masters are delusion

Cause fucking morons are doxxing people.....just cause you hate only niggers/spics/kikes/and coons
You should not lose ya job-live-and all that shit.
Look at BLM the Antifa guys got the right idea.....stealth allows you to fight for your beliefs today...tomorrow and next week.
You got skinheads on Jew-Tube crying cause they lost all their shit.
Me I hate everyone equally

>low res fake stats
Huh

Oh yeah, us liberals sure are trying to erase the historical fact that the south were a bunch of slaving monsters. We're totally trying to erase your shameful past and make you look more respectable than you actually are. We're monsters like that.

Whites have been slaves throughout history , romans had white slaves , victorans had whites in the work houses.. the Egyptians had Jew slaves , you dont hear us moaning about it ,, no nig nog alive knows any one who was a slave ,they need to let it go and get on with life or they'll be stuck in a pit of "it's all the white folks fault forever "
I'll tell the this , if all the whites moved to Africa an all the blacks took the USA or Europe , within a life time Africa would be thriving and USA or Europe would be a shit hole .. prove me wrong nigfags

Africans sold other africans to slavery.

>.just cause you hate only niggers/spics/kikes/and coons
>just cause
>only

hmm... you know... I'm not for the firing of people based on shit like this, because everyone has to work. everyone has a family to feed or house to pay for or insurance.... everyone needs to work.

but I really enjoy seeing idiots who think they're doing nothing wrong get their comeuppance. so I'm conflicted here.

but what I was saying earlier was sarcasm, because when antifa goes out with masks everyone screams about it. like no shit you're going to wear a mask if you're planning on getting into conflict.

oh gee thanks for the history lesson. yes everyone fucking knows this.

but you realize it's not just the slave traders that are at fault, right....? but I guess we can only lay blame on one person. it doesn't work well in our narrative-driven minds to have more than one villain, but when we think about the complexities and connections behind the events there are many people who supported the system and allowed it to flourish.

also, every race has been enslaved at one point or another BY THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

You're making a hypothetical situation that'll never even happen you pigfucking redneck. Take daddy's shotgun, give a blowjob to the barrel, and pull the trigger.

>they need to let it go and get on with life
Cool. Let's all do that. That means the statues can come down, right?

Represents SJWs perfectly. Except they would abort the child.

This is a goddamn shame.
I really dont know what to say about this mess.
The people who did this should be peeled like Onions and burned at a stake.
Greetings from Austria

Yer why not , they serve no perpose , not proved me wrong did you

Get counter aregument there bro , gee I changed my entire point of view

samefagging this hard
you really that lonely?

it's hard to let something go when the product of that something is still very present in this day...

also... you think... 6 generations is enough time to get over being enslaved? then beat/lynched, segregated, discriminated, put into section 8 etc etc etc.
is this really that hard to understand? lol white people have not given much of a chance for blacks to "get over it".

you didnt win the civil war tho. you didnt fight nor did antifa. but hey. antifa and you would cry in fear in the first conflict

Because you're describing a literally unreal scenario. Be fucking realistic for a change.

antifa is not the north, antifa is the spoiled children of incompetent single mother parenting

>blue states are better because money
>money comes from corporations
>I hate corporations

Also, red states: farmland. Production. Bottling. Warehousing. Soooooo... learn to economy.

> Conquer the confederacy by the sword
> Hurr, the South is full of traitors for not being unionists.

Manifest Destiny didn't magically turn the frogs gay.

until 6 mos ago, Sup Forums was pro abortion.
you're your own little version of SJW you tender, trendy bitch.

>pigfucking redneck
you are much more into goats eh?
>Take daddy's shotgun, give a blowjob to the barrel, and pull the trigger.
Why should anyone do that?
Your Mommy gives blowjobs for 5 dollars.
no need for such shit

hmm... so should we support abortion or not?

because if this is the result of incompetent single mothers... and we think no one has the right to abort a child they couldn't possibly take care of.... then are pro-lifers to blame for this?

Now list the states that are broke....the blue ones

Antifa has been around since ww1. So you are stupid.

Even the people who were anti-abortion were pro-black-women-abortion, as by definition their children would be niggers

Six generations , yes I do think it's enough time , joe much time do you think they need , it only takes say three gens to get over it , one gen to be slaves , the next gen to be affected but not blame everything on it an don't drum it into the kids that it's all someone else's fault for being in a shitty situation , then the next gen is ok , how am I wrong here,
Yes slavery is present , mostly Chinese an Eastern Europeans ,