Its happening

its happening

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/pmakela1/status/898545561753841666
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/898544976967217152/pu/vid/176x320/LReSy39WHWNIgGC7.mp4
streamable.com/8utrd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's happening?

Where? Useless bastard

whats exactly habbening?

stabbing in Finland

looks like some sort of funny business in finland

sand niggers?

a fabbing in Stinland?

nice

no idea, but i'm gonna bet yes

made me laugh way harder than it should have

Finland should remove all stabbing statues.

yep
mobile.twitter.com/pmakela1/status/898545561753841666

When is it not sand niggers? Almost never

Turku

did you really need to ask that user?

BAN METAL MUSIC NOW!

checked

sand nigger confirmed.

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/898544976967217152/pu/vid/176x320/LReSy39WHWNIgGC7.mp4

that could be a rap: never, not a nigger, with sand

But I heard Trump has a secret plan to stop Islamic terrorism.

>2017
>Finland not banning all knives
>no knife free zones

Come on Finland, get with the program!

Lmfao

his plan is to keep giving them money via the CIA.

at least he has a plan, unlike the libtards

10/10 would fuck

You were a little slow that time...trump should have appeared in the second or third post of any disaster thread

streamable.com/8utrd

shill only has so much time to post

>streamable.com/8utrd

i read that link as /8turd

> something is wrong with me

This is why I don't go outside and browse Sup Forums

if we keep letting muslims into our countries, before long they'll come behead you in your sleep

why would anyone go outside to browse Sup Forums?

to phonepost

they'll bebed you in your head

muslims aren't entirely to blame. ask mr trump and his government friends to stop supplying money and weapons to these lunatics. you seriously don't believe that they're doing this on their own? this is part of a bigger plan worldwide. follow the money.

Meh. Not a white country. who cares?

to postpone?

>Finland
>not white

wut?

are you still shilling?

>Finlan
>Not white

>MUH SHEKKELZ

postphone

trump tried to protect us from them, but the liberals wouldn't let him

fuck dude

b-b-but we banned guns, how could there possibly be mass violence?

phone posted

>follow the money
DELET THIS

I'd rather be shot than stabbed any day

You are not alone......

bitch nobody fuckin' with rockefeller, rothschild and soros a.k.a. The GaNG

>FAKE NEWS

She never said that.

It wasn't funny the first time, and it isn't funny now. I hope you get stabbed by a mudslime.

Yeah. I guess all those drone strikes and top secret high number of ISIS killed under Obama's presidency had no effect

That was a shitty video of absolutely nothing?

It's finnish

says: "appearently some guy had yelled allahu akbar and shanked them to death"

second one "woman died"

trump gave money to a sand nigger in finland and all he managed to buy was a knife
you havnt thought this through now have you

Dont change the subject!
ONE white man killed ONE white woman the other day in the US
These poor muslims only killed like 20 in a couple of days!!

>jewess
>Trump has to control Europe apparently
Damn retards in full mode

xD

Not even him but the joke went right over your heads.

Of all Muslim breeds Truks are the most decent ones.

Newfags. What u gona do!

there be reasons boy , dare be re-sons

white man kills white women , hes crazy , pissed off or had enough of her shit
sand nigger shouts arabic for run you fucks and stabs any and everyone around him for zero real reason ,,,, a god , fairy or some shit told him to , its writen in the koran to rent a van and plough into people ....... its in there that iman sand niggers say ``noooo not one of us`` while in reality there going oh well it wasnt sandniggers so nothing of worth was lost

Apparently there is a 2 year old suspect from the Spanish attacks in custody. How in the hell did they rent a van?

Torille!

do you do party`s ?

was the 2 year old driving?

Obviously Younnes rented it.

shut the fuck up faggot

This is what happens when governments let people own knives. There is literally no legitimate reason to own a knife for any reason for cooking, and even then, what about grocery stores? You can buy your food pre-cut and ready for the pan!

All this nonsense about people being allowed to just go into a kitchen supply store and picking up a long chef's knife or a concealable paring knife is ridiculous! That should not be allowed for anyone but professional chefs with a license by the government.

We need to regulate knives at a global level! They need serial numbers and strict registration. Nobody should even be allowed to touch a knife without training and a license, and background checks to make sure they're not going to do something like this.

And they can't just store it wherever they want. What about the children?! Millions of children have access to knives!

Just think about that!

HA! Yeah sure ... ever visited Germany ? Northern Big Citys are flooded with these spergs and they literally are Sand Niggers.

Oh, it was a """""joke""""".
4.4% of Finalds population and imigrants. Most immigration coming from Estonia and Russia.

Whats a Europe, you mean down in mexico?

>shut the fuck up faggot

Post link to news report then. Btw Breibart, Infowars and other methneck sources aren't accepted.

Sorry to burst your butthole NEET113079 but I regularly use knives to cut knots out of my knitting machines and to cut wires out of a mess and resolder. In fact theres many things a knife is good for when you think out of your trashbag filled studio apartment and look out the window.

Though you'd probably only use a knife in a power socket.

>all those drone strikes
Yeah, that 90% "accidental" wrong target/civilian kill rate didn't add a fuckload more to their ranks.

>Yeah sure ... ever visited Germany ?

Seit 35 Jahren.

whats a finland?

I've been to a seamstress. Their machines have thread cutters. They don't need knives. And what a about scissors?! Those aren't made to slice through flesh!

If you own a knife, you want to hurt people!

**************TRRIGGEERRED***************

FUUUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, MURDERER!

people should be prohibited to obsess arms, you cant kill people with only legs

oh fuck off. there are more gun deaths in the US every day than there are terrorist death every year combined globally.

we banned guns because we arent retared.

we need to ban muslims because we are still somewhat retarded.

And you wanted to welcome the refugees well
There you go take some arab killer mindset.

oh fuck off. if you want to talk middle easterners who hate islam the most its the assyrians, neo assyrians (christians) and iranians.

The nice thing about banning knives is that they are far too complicated for someone with basic hand tools to make themselves.

>we aren't retared

More more, I love the pain

finland is probably more white than ur country

The vast majority of gun deaths happen in the ghetto. Eliminating those numbers puts US figures at a rate far below most other countries.

The US is also not the country with the highest rate of gun violence -- not by a long shot. The places with the highest rates of gun violence have very strict regulation of firearms.

Stop blaming the tool, you fuckwit. Find the source of the violence, and address that.

If the US would get their heads out of their asses, and do something more than superficial about the large swaths of poor neighborhoods with the shittiest schools, our murder rate would decrease significantly.

If our policing systems would actually do something about gangs, if black culture ould stop glorifying organized crime (exactly what gangs are), things would be different.

But you think we're not allowed to blame people by race or culture. You take a nigger out of the ghetto, and he takes his mindset with him. The only black people making a change are the ones who have started thinking differently, and drop the violent, self-destructive behaviors.

like trump gives a shit about terrorism in europe