Is sex with your daughter still wrong if she is the one who initiates it?

Is sex with your daughter still wrong if she is the one who initiates it?

Nope, it's fair game.

Right or wrong doesn't matter to me, but I sure af wish my daughter would initiate sex with me! Been wanting to fuck her for a long time!
>and yes, she's legal age.

Tell her to wait till she's twelve

Kill yourself. Please.

Daddy daughter sex should be mandatory

Is it wrong to inquire about morality on Sup Forums?

only if she's older than 12

Why though

pic? censored if necessary?

T. Not a father

I'd fuck.

No, just not very smart.

become a legend op. do it.

Me, too. But only if she initiated...

No wonder you're blueballed... lol

the bible demands you have sex with your daughter so its ok

Honestly, if she was of legal age and she approached you and said 'Daddy will you fuck me? No-one has to find out' - that would probably be hard to turn down, I imagine. I don't have kids though so I might be talking out of my ass...

Yeah, and it didn't help any when she dropped off her laptop for me to fix for her, and I found two vids of her and her bf fucking! She was freakin' WILD!
>And no, I am NOT about to post 'em! lol!

sharing is caring

Well that seals the deal then, no wonder you want to fuck her. Chances are if she's wild she might also be kinky and open to the taboo...

Kinky? In one of the vids, he had her tied to the bed hand and foot while he drove her crazy with a big purple vibrator, then she sucked his cock. Nothing like watching your daughter begging "Fuck me in the mouth!"

Well... you know what to do... lol

It's frustrating not to get to see this vid.

Yeah.. if only she'd say it to me!

There is an inherent power dynamic and legal consequences. Whether she's mature enough or not to understand the nature of her actions is irrelevant. You cannot disentangle the legal authority. You can blame her for rape, as can she. You can accurately say that she assaulted you by initiating, and the threat of legal consequence forced you to play along, OR she can say that as your father, your failure to reject her advances was an abdication of your parental and legal responsibility, and that after she realized the mistake she made part way through, the fear of retribution forced her to continue. And EVEN THEN, the strict nature of the position of authority means it is impossible for her to willingly offer informed consent because you cannot divorce the emotional considerations of the paternal link from any possible decision she may believe she's made willingly. Essentially, think of it like this: if shit goes sour between you two, you CAN'T just "go your own way." The legal link prevents the ability to break up "cleanly" and thus makes it impossible for the nature of the relationship to conform to the rules of "free associating."

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You're putting WAY too much thought into this!

youv'e reli thought about fuging ur daughter aint cha

8 would be fine.

Don't listen to these jackoffs OP, it's your DAUGHTER ffs!
It doesn't matter how old she is, whether she starts it or wants it you are the father, the authority figure! It's your responsibility to guide her on the right path in life not to use her for your own desires.
Have some dignity, sir, and go to her right now and slip your finger up her butthole.

Someone has a sexy daughter

obviously been through this before