Newfags only:

newfags only:

Why do you hate oldags?

Oldfags: Why do you still hang around Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-triIZeR-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2008fag

It's an addiction

I'm already addicted, and I've only been hanging around since 2016.
Serious question: Why do you think it is so addicting?

I have had an interest in anonymous since 2007 keep in mind

00'fag.

>It's an addiction
Agree with this. It's like a bad habit.

Moar so lurking nowadays tho.

Do you have a purpose hanging around these threads? Do you have any kind of ulterior motive to post?

09 fag
its a habit like drinking

Do you brows other chans aswell?
I am curious, is all.

Here's a Protip: Dudes never grow up. Inside our heads, we're still somewhere between 15-23 years old.

Yeah, we get "wisdom" etc, mostly by getting our asses handed to us by life, and our faces get wrinkly and our skin and balls sag, but inside your head you will always be a kid - which is why that 60 year old dude at the mall is eye-balling those 16 year old girls wearing the Wet Seal tube-tops. It's not that he's a "dirty old man" as everyone likes to say - it's because he STILL likes 16 year old girls in tube tops (and admit it, who doesn't?).

So, if your brain never really gets old, and you still view yourself as being young (until you look in the mirror, that is), then you still find the same shit funny as you did when you were a kid.

Sup Forums is still funny (except the endless Trap and Andy Sixx retarded threads) - so OldFags can still enjoy it.

Remember, if you are lucky enough, you too will one day be an OldFag, and some little shit wearing Pampers today will be calling you "grandpa" and telling you to "get off my Sup Forums!"... OldDustyKek...

2006fag here. I stick around because these is the only place on the internet where you can speak your mind

t.nigger

'04 fag here. I hang here because it's about the only thing that gives me a sense of belonging and purpose.

You're stupid OP
newfags don't hate oldfags they envy them

I'm a newfag and never been called one. Is it really too hard for newfags to not say stupid shit?

'07 fag here.
I don't hate newfags anymore, because there are too many of them now and it would be exhausting.

Some tips for you:
>Greentext is never longer than a single sentence
>just because you are 'user' doesn't mean you can't be tracked
>nothing here is real until proven otherwise
>OP is ALWAYS a fag
>Everyone is a newfag

Oh fucking amen to that.

And I can confirm, the reason they don't do that is because they aren't them.
You guys hold the power of Sup Forums.

Do with it what you will.

im here for more than 10 years
get called newfag on the reg
what is your point newfag?

OK.

Listen m00t, My point is that I wasn't there when the oldfags where, however I believe oldfags.
You guys had fucking shit that made an actual difference, you guys actually fucking changed shit. (Hence, because there where no new fags. Fucking save me).

You guys legitimately changed things. LEGITIMATELY. Like the fabric of the consciousness of humanity, and you've changed my consciousness, and friends of mine hence forth.

You know what's up, and you're just waiting for that moment, you're fucking itching (Although you're denying it to Sup Forums). And I'll Sup Forums there. Hear me.
If you don't know what I mean than you're the fucking newfag.

go to bed, u are acting crazy

Absolute truth.

I love the fact that we're all reduced to "Fags" here - I've tried to explain this to some of my cosmopolitan friends, who just don't get it.

It's the most egalitarian place. Your opinion is worth nothing more than the next fags opinion. You get no "bonus points" for being a Nigger, or a Spic, or Chink, or whatever other Special Group you think you're a member of outside of this place.

If you try to use the Woman Card, you have th show Tits, or GTFO. You don't get to say "how dare you!!" to anyone over anything - there is zero social-shaming you can exert when no one gives a fuck if your feelings are hurt.

This, my faggot friends, is Freedom, where the only thing that has any value are Keks and Truth.

I'm getting a tear in my eye just thinking about it...sniff...

I'm drunk chill, you can't say you did the same in 07

Holy fuck.
I'm gonna have to make sense of this when I'm sober but... Fuck.

Thank you all for being here.
youtube.com/watch?v=w-triIZeR-k
If any of you are here that made this bless you

Here since 2006

I'm just aimlessly looking for the lulz. I think the total count I've actually posted on Sup Forums is below 20. I like lurking. Every day. Expecting shit to change.

It was more fun back then! Less moderation, more raids, doxxing. Sup Forums was an internet hate machine and it was fun.

Sup Forums Sup Forums is still the internet hate machine, but only because the rest of the internet is weak

So... What do you guys think of the I.T. Crowd?

late 2000's oldfag here.

I suppose I'm still around because I still hate myself. I don't think I can say Sup Forums is worse objectively, there's just different types of cancer on here that I can't view through rose tinted glasses.

almost 20 years.
(you)

I still find the lulz

LATE 2000's. 2008ish. 9 years, which is still painful to think about, no lies. 22 myself.

I'm autistic and can't reply properly.

I don't mind I'll accept you as you are