This fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again: ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrETemQKFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=mUueI4Zv2Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you a kissless virgin beta faggot?

Do you also work at wendy's?

Because I am a beta faggot.

No. Work at a fucking Lidl.

Wats lidl? Do they pay more than 11$/ hr and guarantee at least 40 hrs a week?

Do you have a job? Just get a hooker and be done with this meme

Yes and no.

Still wound be a beta faggot though. And this is the problem.

At least you would experience fucking. Then you can move on and attempt to self improve

Wouldn't the other way round be better. You know: like a fucking carrot dangling in front of your head?

What ever works for you - but if the virgin thing is getting to you, it may be holding you back and you should deal with it.

It's the other way round. My social retiredness is holding me back and the virgin thing is just a symptom.

You can not beat me!

> 32
> Male
> Dutch
> Lived abroad from 4-18 (my dad was offered a job to go abroad)
> Lived in Saudi Arabia (my dad worked in telecommunication)

> Never smoked
> Never drank alcohol (I once smelled beer, it smelled aweful, therefore I have this idea all alcohol is disgusting)
> Never tried drugs
> Never had sex

> Never gone out at night
> Never been to a house party (like those teen movies)
> Never been to a bar / pub
> Never been to a club / disco (not even the school disco, my parents never allowed me)
> Never been to an event (football / concert / queen's night party / queen's day)

> Never had any friends
> Always a loner
> Always isolated
> Did not have any peers to interact with (my dad had a high position within the company, therefore we lived privately)
> Was not allowed to bring people over (not even for school projects)

> Never interacted with girls my age
> Never touched girls my age
> Never talked to girls my age
> Never kissed girls my age

> Never allowed to have a TV in my room
> Never allowed to have a stereo in my room
> Never allowed to have a PC in my room
> Never allowed to have a console in my room
> Never allowed to put up poster and stick anything on the walls

My parents always use guilt tricks on me.
Also they use an infinite loop on me.
"You are not allowed to do things or have a life, until you have experience from such."

Well, then I don't see how banging a hooker would make it any worse?

I'm 33 and completely normal..
yet still a kissless virgin..
tbh I dont get it, but I just never click with anyone and I dont want to "fuck and run"

What is your plan to get laid once and for all?

>22
>kiss less virgin

I started feeling lonely recently. It feels like shit and I wish for it to stop. I don't like people in general.

are sorcerer powers cool?

Have you ever had the opportunity for fuck and run?

You're probably super duper disciplined and shiet which is good

You are 32, do you plan on changing?

3 times spring to mind.

A metric shitton of coke.

Nope dude.

You might indeed approach normal.

Short answer, no.
Long answer, I have not clue where to start. I've been conditioned soo much I do not know any different.

Well I am no different. How do you deal with being alone though ?

I lost it at 23 with my virgin gf (she was 21), and I'm a normally functioning human...

There's hope, you just need to learn your game. Believe in yourself.

Get out normie.

Mr.Robot - Elliot's Loneliness
youtube.com/watch?v=MrETemQKFKA

Now that I'm 32, I no longer want to have sex with someone my age.
Can you imagine how dirty and desease ridden those vaginas are.
Other dicks have been inside there and you want to join that conga line?!?

No thanks!

How are you gonna bang a younger chick tho? That might prove difficult.

>virgin
>21
>female

Ohho ok sure dude we believe you

Fag

Such a good scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=mUueI4Zv2Zw

Probably set your standards too high. Find a 5/10 and call it day OP.

I settle with a 6/10 who has a whorish past, but at least im not a kissless virgin.

Dude! I'm not a pedo ! that is sick.

But let's be realistic. Any girl 15 or older has had more dick in her.

Than women we've been able to speak to.

Stop trying to push sex before marriage in our throat you fucking kike

NO NO NO!

Casual sex / hook up culture is to blame!
Sex is WRONG!
Sex is IMMORAL!
Sex should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL.

The world needs to be changed into novel '1984', including the creation of 'anti-sex leagues'.
Only reproduction through IVF.
Sex Ed should be BANNED and made ILLEGAL.
If we do not talk about it, it does not happen.

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever
Girls don't even exist, besides strippers
Like I can talk to girls but we never become friends or anything
I kinda wish I knew prostitutes

I'm a 5/10 myself with a 3/10 personality, so getting a 5/10 would be a dream.

Doesn't even matter if you get laid by now, your sexual peak was along long time ago. And you missed out on sticking your 16 year old dick inside of a prime and fresh 16 year old pussy.

well
im a 20yrold who lives in the EU and im still the same as you

you are autistic because of real reasons made you such
i had every chance to become normal and yet here i am a huge fucking failure

Dude I'm 25 and I feel older than you bc I've done all of those things.

nice way to twist reality liberal shit

id settle to a 4/10 but yet here i am casting spells and shit

they said younger, not underage....user, is there something you might want to tell us, but you are avoiding?

Feels bad bro.

you never lived locked up in a foerign country

Lol. 32 and still need permission to do shit. Your parents just know that you're special and won't make it in the real world

I was abused by a relative

Old virgins are like an old new car that was never sold and was moved from the lot to the garage in the back where it's just gonna rust away. Now if you were a collectible, you would be a gem of a find one day. But you're not. You're like a Hyundai. No one cares

so were most of latinos. They would stick their dick in any hole. I bet you 5$ that most latinos had sex with their cousin, regardless of male or female

OP here. Seems appropriate.

What's the closest you've ever been to being laid?

I'll take that bet idiot. Where did you hear that shit

Nothing beyond conversation. There was never any sign of interest from a girl.

because I remember doing that with 2 of my female cousins around 13. I and am Latino :)
Plus, this shit happens a lot. At least in my country. And I tell you, it's regardless of the age. My actual co worker's friend fucked her cousin and they are 23-25.

>was 20 and virgin
>lost virginity at 21
image busted

on a more serious note, what are your powers?

I can shoot fireballs at peasants.

And how old was the pussy you lost it to?

OP, what are you gonna do about it?

Same age.

Go to bars, get drunk and hit up girls. One day, that might work.

Want?

Is that a plan, or just an idea? Bars aren't going to work. There's ppl at bars that don't have time for a weirdo with your social skills

I once had a girl hug me. 5 years later I suddenly realised that I could have gotten a gf if I just acted "normal".
But whatever, wizard powers here I come!

That's essentially what I've been doing. In addition to online dating. No idea what else.

bump

Wut? You're 32 and still not allowed PC and console aand tv?

Why haven't you killed yourself

do you happen to be a sand nigger or any other beta subhuman?

Live could me much worse.

No. White as fuck.

I'm 25 and have done all of this other then sex with a girl, gotten a blowjob from an ex and quite a few handys but other than that I'm virgin as fuck, it's not that bad to be honest I don't really care which is why I have not yet. I look alright and can interact but going out to find some puss just doesn't sound fun, call me a fag I guess, I used to go out like 5 nights a week now I got out like once a month but I'm happier then I was going out to be honest

bump

Same as you man just waiting for a chick to chill and kick it with and if we work out sex would be cool but not looking to just smash, shit I've waited 25 years no sense in getting a hooker now might as well wait lol

My buddy and some of his friends are pretty heavy into coke nd let me tell you it doesn't take a shit ton, go to a strip club and when it's close to closing time just be like hey you wanna come back to my place do a few lines, they will, he has strippers over a few nights a week. Coke is expensive tho and you better be ready to do some with them so you don't look like your just luring hem to your place (even tho you are lol)

Will need to find a dealer first.

No OP but I dated a 9 and she wanted to wait, after years we broke up leaving me a virgin with a complex. I don't want to have sex or be with anyone under an 8 I just can't do it and I think I'm prolly only 6 or a 7 so it fucking sucks cause I think so many people are gross and I am boarder-line racist against fat people so even chunky chicks are out of the question.

Requesting sauce

Bro just party. Girls like guys that party. I'm average looking and just got laid last night. Went to a girl friends birthday party last night. Pulled a chick there. Took her home and put my penis in her vagina

It's sad but I can confirm that one of my ex's fooled around with her cousin when they were young. She only mentioned it once but I always knew something bothered her. I did not know that was common among latinos

>mfw I had a gf at 17 but she "wasn't ready"
she was 19

i got a gf a week ago, she's really in love with me and she promised to fuck whenerver she feels ready (maybe in a week or so) I'm 18 and she's 16 so i think its worth for our first time, im very excited

yeah but how do you invited to these things?

OP here.
I went to bars, clubs and parties since I've been 16. Nothing ever happened except me getting drunk.

c'mon fuckers.

How many people/animals are buried in your crawl space my dude?

All the hookers I killed with Raid.

stuff happens =/. As long as both are ok with it... now if it's forced, then it's not really okay.
I am not exactly proud of banging my cousins but welp. It happened. It is the age of: "if there is a hole, there is a way"

32 yo here. Lost my virginity with 17 yo with a 15 yo girl. One of the latest of my friends.

that illegal tho

How is it illegal if he lost it at 17 years old with a 15 years old. They are both underage. He was just stating that he is NOW 32. And lost it at 17 years old, with a 15 years old.

Teach me Firaga IV!

I might be a beta faggot but I'm not enough of a beta faggot to know what you are talking about.

Found the fake wizard.

Lying faggot. You said you were a wizard.

Guess not every virgin in his 30s knows about shit like this.

bump

Lost my virginity at 22 to my 17 year old exgf who had only fucked other girls after hanging out for like half a year

>tfw fucked a girl when i was 19yo and that's all falks
>tfw fucked by a dude when 25yo
>tfw 29yo