I would love to be turned into a girl and be bred by pigs

I would love to be turned into a girl and be bred by pigs.
I want a nasty pig completely dominate me, make me his bitch.
I want him to cum deep inside me and impregnate me.
This would dehumanise me and make me nothing but a breeding animal for hybrid babies.
Does this sound hot to anyone?
Who's with me, guys?

>stopped reading after "be turned into a girl"

make this a beasty thread, or what?!

Beast breeding thread.

curios

Aborted

>hybrid babies
not possible

This is PRECISELY what spongebob was talking about when he said it too.

Nnnno. No user, I think you might have lost most of us on this one.

My wife and me engage in that fantasy, yeah.

Attracted to animal -> must be sandnigger -> mieeeeehhhhhh (goat sounds)

Why? How far would you go?

No idea. But none of my ideas start with being turned into a girl.

Typical American. Don't worry, the pigs are coming for you.

they already are a crossbreed between humans and pigs

1. a pig can't impregnate a human
2. I'm not sure if it's in pig nature to dominate their mates

this is hot though, because if you're willing to fuck a pig you're a sloot who would probably fuck me too so yeah

>willing to fuck a pig you're a sloot who would probably fuck me
You would have to rape me and forcefully impregnate me.

Charming.

This is literally my fetish so

OP is a neckbeard, not sure if his female form would be any better in terms of looks.

i mean it's not rape if you want it right? so just pretend-rape, I could maybe do that
depends on how violent it has to be

Autism

I am a weirdo, but I go out and have a job.
You don't have to belive me, but I'm pretty good-looking.
The reason I don't get laid is because I'm a weird beta male, not because of my looks.

> I could maybe do that
This is the problem, you really have to be into it to make it hot as fuck.

ok sure but i would feel weird hurting a girl
i bet i could do it if i was gay

Hahh, women who want rape. So charming.

No need for much hurting.
You just have to create a 'no choice' situation.
The girl has to know you're about to impregnate her whether she likes it or not.

I just want an animal to rape me and impregnate me.
I know it's impossible, but it would be so hot.

oh ok just like roleplay stuff

like I pretend I'm her boss and be "suck my dick or you're fired", that sounds ok

Actually animal sperm can technically fertilize human eggs, it'll just be destroyed later on due to genetic mismatches.

Well getting fucked by a dog is pretty doable. Horse is dangerous. Pig cocks, i dunno. We know they have corkscrew penises, i don't know how well they'd interface with a human vagina. And i am not just being silly here, i mean, i don't know how rigid they are - they might largely be supported by an oddly shaped pig vagina.

Actually not giving her options is what I mean.
If she is good she won't get hurt.
You would get her consent days before, but after that it's over.

>not because of my looks
so you probably suffer from some self-diagnosed snowflake disase and take that as excuse.

dance monkeys dance.

Nah, I'm just joking.
I'm too just too mich of a pussy.

Next thread you can pretend to be a girl, and i'll masturbate to you. Then you can laugh, and i can orgasm, and we all win.

Much rather be bred by a huge horse cum load

Yeah, my wife prefers the fantasy of large insertions such as horse cock. Anything that would deform the stomach.

interesting

>pretend

>Anything that would deform the stomach.
Awesome. I love that too.

Well this chick isn't actually pretending. She stated up front that she is trans.

Lmao

you don't have a wife and you never will user. that's why you are here pretending be someone with one in a Sup Forums troll thread to escape the soul collapsing realities that are your life.

and you believed him? kek.

Actually, truthfully i'm wasting time in here to avoid playing factorio.

I am playing it with bobs mods and angels mods, and jesus H double christ it is complicated.

Like... next step... setting up oxygen supply for my steel ingot production and lead ingot production. Then i gotta setup zinc(need molten lead for zinc production), and i've actually got something to worry about here.

These mods massively increased the power demands of the factory. I've got to seriously think about establishing a power supply area and ship coal to it, because i am running through it that fast.

And i've got a dinner to go to in 2 hours and i don't want to deal with that shit in the game.

I'm with you op, that sounds pretty hot tbh

post horsecock/cum

Art of Zoo Boar to the Core Vixen
Search for those keywords, find the video and you will learn about women and pigs. Sorry, can't help beyond this.

That she is a man who wants to become a female?

Yeah? I believe that. Why wouldn't i?

Dude, it's a fetish
OP here.
I've just busted a nut.

Yeah, but why would that make it untrue?

nice, i kinda want to have my own nut preservation equipment so i can start some sort of program were i artificially inseminate as many human vaginas as possible so that I have like fuckloads of kids

>GET THIS UNHOLINESS OFF MY FEED

I have a similar kink OP, but instead of being forced to be bred, I'm forced to do the breeding.

im with you, but id prefer dogs, nicer penis

yall skaiiight. as you were..

I like the idea of countries using women in breading and milk factories.

Any animal would do.
I love the nastyness of pigs.
It's so dehumanising.
And who or what would you be breeding?

Would you like to be one of them or what?

OP, you sound kinda freaky. I mean, you got me picturing someone that seems normal, but if you were suddenly knocked out from behind and awoke in a strange place as a teenaged girl tied naked to a bed, you probably wouldn't be as freaked out as much as any normal person should. I mean, think about it: some random dude with unearthly powers woke up and said, "Today, I think I'll get me a sex toy. If I kidnap a cute girl, they'll be looking for her, but if I transform some guy... yes, that'll do."

And so he does just that: kidnaps you and you wake up to him fucking you in your new body, bareback of course. You'd wake up being penetrated, and your very first orgasm in a female body while struggling to fight him off. After the first 2 or 3 times, you wouldn't fight, not because he broke you, but because you secretly love him holding you down and filling you with a belly full of his warm stuff.

He'd keep fucking you daily and you'd eventually get pregnant. No torture or abuse, just use for his sexual needs as though you were simply a fleshlight. He'd probably give you chores around the house, and you'd be nearly naked at all times, probably with an ultrashort skirt and no underwear. Pretty much any time you walk past, you should expect to get groped at the very least. It'd be either you getting felt up, being forced to give him a blowjob, or you getting your short skirt flipped up so he could roughly bend you over right there and fuck another load in your pussy. You'd be walking around the house, a light red flush on your upper chest, your pussy a sticky mess with the occasional stringy glob of cum drooling down your leg, your belly starting to swell...

Most normal people would be trying to fight him off, trying to escape, but not you. No, sickos like you would probably only offer token resistance before letting him have his way with you. You probably go turned on by reading that, didn't you? SICK.

Horses and dogs, mostly. Something about being a female animal's fuck stick excites me for some reason.

kek

Someone please make a hentai out of this.

Yeah, that's a pretty good story.

Still, I would like it better this way:

I (as a girl) work on a farm and really need that job.
My boss sometimes sexually and phisically abuses me.

One day he tells me to jerk off a breeding pig because he doesn't seem interested ln the females.

I start jerking off that pig and my boss watches.
The pig gets really into it and starts humping me.
I am shocked and don't know what to do.
My boss tells me to take off my clothes to simulate real sex better so that the oig knows what to do.
I am embarassed as I take my clothes off.
Suddenly, the pig inserts his weird cock in my pussy.
It feels so weird. He pushes it deep inside of me and I scream in pain.
My boss just laughs and tells the pig to go harder.
The pig starts fucking me so hard that start crying.
Something in me likes it for a weird reason.
The pig fills my insides withbhis cum and boss makes fun of me.

After a while we find out that I'm pregnant.
I am shocked and embarassed.
My boss calls a scientist to check it out.
He can't belive it either, a miracle.
They het a rich investor to help them fund this project.
They enslave me and keep me as a full-time pig breeding animal, while they get another girl who pretends the hybrid kids are her's for the media and public.

I could go on, but yeah.

Why is this a thing?
Legit want to know, cause I've been into filthy, powerful submission to best for breeding and plaything.
And I don't know where it comes from
Especially pigs!

It's dehumanising.
It turns you into a breeding animal, the most submissive and humiliating thing there is.

O-oh jeez..

But there's this weird twinge of tender love and acceptance in servitude too.
Just so impossible, but idk
It's the best Game Over scenario
You definitely don't become a fuckpig breeding sow then go on to become president after, but at least it's not an end-end.

Pig dicks are two inches if that. So good luck.

>Feed
Fuck off back to where ever you came from

sorry, but nature won't allow for human hybrid animals. and scientists are too fucking scared to try

Kinda related

>But there's this weird twinge of tender love and acceptance in servitude too.
Yeah, I get that.
This can also be felt by being a fuckpig for breeding.
It turns me on to settle for something that low. To find my place in the world as a breeding animal. To submit to these animals and appreciate them.

that made my crotch hurt

kys

QUAAAADS

Just get a fatass man. Same diff.

Kitty wants it's tuna

It must feel weird having cats rape you.

Tfw you're probably some fat neckbeard.

An hero.