Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/vWss7CF
e-hentai.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheaths and cuddles.

I like butts

Yessss...

You do?

Yah, but no one likes me though so no butt for me.

You can have my butt.

there is no such thing as gays. "Gay" people are just edgy, immature, and rebellious straights who haven't read the Book of Revelations. If you knew what you have coming when you face Saint Peter at the gates of heaven, you would never become such abominations. Only you can save yourselves. It isn't too late to reject and repent your vile behaviour and redeem yourself in the eyes of the Lord

No way, nigger.

>his face when

That'd be a waste of a good butt.

Mock me all you want, but I'll have the last laugh as I am rewarded in heaven for my life of service to the Lord, while you suffer for eternity in the lake of fire and brimstone.
You can save yourself, you only need to want too

Can I have your butt?

He ain't wrong, though.

Sea salt is an gey

Elliott?

Of course you can!

>Mock me all you want, but I'll have the last laugh
Loser talk
Then again total losers have been the target audience of christianity for 2000 years.

Qt.

Awesome! Your butt is really cute :3

If he's not a virgin he isnt a loser.

why do you even care what other ppl do?

It is.

Gays are nothing but delusional straight men.
Gays are the same people who lust after traps, but not the woman.
Gays are the same people who will share pocket pussies with their partner as enjoy the sloppy seconds.
What this means is that gays want to indulge in women, but are too scared to interact with them.
This fear becomes so strong that they fall into the "bug chaser trap", in which they will lust after HIV/AIDS from other men so that they too may obtain the "gift" so that they can finally rest at ease that are finally "gay", when this is far from the truth.
The truth is that they have a mental disorder and need help, and if they indulge in this slippery slope, they will perpetuate their own demise.

If women would of just had sex with me before I was 20 it wouldnt of made me gay.
Thanks for nothing, women.

But he is a loser.
He wouldn't be christian if he weren't.

If truly there is a god like that, which seemingly tries to have that image of love and passion for his children, yet capable of such hatred and rage, comparable to a child throwing a tantrum when his every desires aren't met in the end, then I'd prefer throwing the finger at such a god, live as a free man and proudly pay the price of my strong convictions, if I'd have to forever suffer for it then so be it, but won't bow down to tyranny.

Guess im an even bigger loser than a christian because im a virgin.

discordapp.com/invite/vWss7CF

Christianity is nothing but an ideology of spite.
Spite to the victorious and the winners.

So naturally only losers will be attracted to it, since in christianity, winners will get punished.
So in a way Canada is a christian country.

Now are you a loser?

Thanks! I just wish I had a better camera. I hate how low quality they are.

Still a virgin

Bored.

Same

My dongle needs attention, but hunnibuns isn't around.

Same

My butt feels the same way.

But hunnibuns wouldn't play with your butt.

God tier

Awww :(

To be fair, he'd probably not play with my dongle. He prefers to be played with. Plus Snarf's gross, who'd blame him.

Touch dongles.

Nah

I rather someone touch my butt instead.

*Touch*

Touch dongles with your butt.

*Blushes*
>TFW no dongles to touch with butt

where is the best place to find full comics?

*Also blushes*
u-um

e-hentai.org
don't be fooled by the name, just type in artist or "gay furry" or whatever you're into

thanks man

Don't know about you, but I don't want AIDS, just dick.

Bamp

Tfw you have no sister sub to prepare and present your anus to the Dom that out guns both of you keeping you both as personal property.

It's an abstract kind of feel.

hhelp

Post your sub fembutt.

That sounds amazing.