What are some of the best senior pranks you've done?

What are some of the best senior pranks you've done?

We stole an entire piano from the music department and put it in the lunch room on the last day.

We disassembled a couple door and carried two cars into the lunch room, then reassembled and locked the doors.

well that tops my piano

Put a mattress in the pool, took a crane to get it out.

We raped the principle

got 3 pigs and numbered them 1,2,4 and let them loose in school, took a crane to get them out

we smoked that kush nigga

I wanna punch u in the face so bad because i know u didnt do this. U read it online. Ive read this online. Ur probably just fat.

Nabbed someone's car, wrecked and tagged it, tied it to the front doors with chains. Spray painted every single car in the parking lot the next morning

Took a crane to get it out?

We all pissed our pants in 8th hour

I made laxative brownies to hand out on the last day and got really high/drunk the night before and ate almost all of them, forgetting I put the laxatives in them. I nearly shit myself to death in the lunch hall the next day. Nobody saw it coming.

No crane just an angry liberal music teacher

put a mattress in the pool, it takes a crane to get it out

The year older than me put soap on stairs and hurt a teacher so when I was a senior they were very strict about it.
We decided to just put vinegar on a hillside facing the parking lot to spell out "FUCK"

... underrated post

Hardly any highschools have a pool though

wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to just drain the pool?

smeared poopoo on a cardoor handle of the school bully. Then we heard he actually did touch it. Same night we ran into 2 roaming rotweillers at 3am...we jumped in someone's truck to avoid them.

Nice bait

lol the metropcs tops the cake

thats not so much a senior prank as its just really fucked up

Someone stuck a students textbook to a stall wall with their shit
It stuck there so good that maintenance removed the stall walls and everyone had to shit out in the open

Put 3 cranes inside the school, label them 1,2 and 4 it usually takes a pig to get them out.

kekk

Kba in my heart #HejaJimmie2k18