If there were a Tree of Life, and if you eat the fruit of it you would become immortal, would you eat the fruit?

If there were a Tree of Life, and if you eat the fruit of it you would become immortal, would you eat the fruit?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/shadows-racist-past-boston-braces-far-right-rally-211424578.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

yes

I'd feed them to pythons and various other species of snek
Uber snakes

Nah, I'm ready to die right now

so when the sun explodes, will I be floating around the universe for eternity?

How immortal? Like cut off my head and I'll still be alive and cannot heal or are we talking nothing can harm me? Eternal life even when there is nothing of the universe but background radiation.

Yea

First, you'll outive your parents, and that's okay, cause that's how it's supposed to be. And you'll outlive your spouse and that's okay, you'll want to see them off to the next life. But then you out live your children and your children's children's children. Generations pass you by in nothing more then the blink of an eye and the river of time keeps moving forward as you see people from all wakes of life be bore, live their lives and die of old age as you sit on the shore and watch and wait. A millennia passes by and then another and another and once more and again. One hundred thousand years becomes a million and weather or not the human race passes through the great barrier, you will be there to witness it. Our remote descendentes safely arid on distant worlds or long since dead, you will be there to sift through the remains. A million years become a billion and The plant Earth doesn't even carry a vague resemblance as old kingdoms crash into the seas and new continentes arise from its depths. Five billions years pass as you slumber and you awaken to the sun swelling ans and enveloping the entire planetary system you once called home just before shrinking back to a tiny white dwarf. And still, you wait and wish for death long before it finds you. One hundred billion years pass since the day you found that fateful tree and the galxey you once knew as home now long since merged with its closest neighbors will slowly stop making stars and the twinkles of the night sky will slowly fade into nothing. One hundred trillion years as you float through the emptiness of space and the faintest glimmers from the most distant stars finally burns out and your left alone, forever in absolute and complete nothingness for all eternity and still, the end is nowhere in sight. So, to answer OP's question, would I eat from the tree of life and grant myself eternal and ever lasting life? Sure.

No. Life is precious because it ends. Eternal life would be terrible.

Not for me then. Humanity probably only has a few hundred years left. Compare that to the trillions of years until the heat death of the universe. Long time without pussy. Keep your immortality.

That's how we were originally designed to be

Hell no. Immortality would be the worst curse ever. You would eventually get buried under earthquake rubble, volcanic ash, or wind up floating endlessly through space. Fuck that.

We evolved naturally.

Well this earth will be destroyed completely, after that all of the dead are resurrected. The ones whose names are written in the Book of Life get to live, the rest are thrown into the second death to be tormented forever

Are you guys retarded, eat from the tree. People will one day find the key to eternal life, or at least extended life, so living fir ever will not be that bad. At the end it will just be like being dead anyways.

We are born in the worst time ever, our technology is somewhat cool now, but if we were born like 100-150 years later we would be able to live five times longer than now. People will be offered ways to get to live forever just as we die, fuckfuckfuck

Lay off the drugs man.

I never did any

So we would live for about 400 years? What about world hunger?

My mistake, it was the author of the Book of Revelation that did the drugs.

Boston is getting ready for violent white supremacist/antifa protests. Probably more will be injured or killed

yahoo.com/news/shadows-racist-past-boston-braces-far-right-rally-211424578.html

But God holds all of the world in the palm of his hand

>But God holds all of the world in the palm of his hand
A disturbing thought if it were true.

You're missing the point. If you were born 50-100 years leater you cold live twice as long?!? ITS FUCKING HORRIBLE BEING BORN IN THIS TIME

But for the food, I think we would have solved that problem, or it just stays the same as today. Africa starves and the others dont.

If I could share it with a few selected people, then yeah of course.

But as always, if it means I'm gonna watch my loved ones grow old and die then I'd just keep looking for another way to get immortal. One that you can share.

Not for me. God is righteous

Not if we're talking about the god of Christianity.

Sure sure, the Rapture and what-not. Who knows when that will happen though? Are you willing to live for the next several millennia waiting?

If you are under 50 you have a big chance to catch the age escape velocity - medicine goes forward so fast it will keep holding you together long enough for medicine to come up with a permanent solution and you'll be biologically immortal.

No pill or spa treatment will be able to cure your stupidity if you, say, jump into the Sun or something though. Just that ageing itself is slowly dying now. Check various medical research, its successes and millionaires finally gaining some confidence to invest into companies that work on this stuff.

We have such sights to show you!

There's already one in Disney.

Naw, 100% chance of everything. Including 50 million years of getting raped by dogs in my eyes and ass 4 at a time.

No, I would gather and sell the fruit.

No, I want to die peacefully in my sleep when I'm in my like late 70's

(20's right now) so I got a life left

there should be a heat death
perhaps though you are right universe could be infinite

Yes. I want to observe. I want to see history as it happens. It bothers me knowing I live to only see but a chapter.

Never found this guy scary.

Yes...

Funny enough...I'm ok with this...