Okay so let's say your 6 month insurance premium is $1090 how much do you pay monthly?

Okay so let's say your 6 month insurance premium is $1090 how much do you pay monthly?

1090 divided by 6.
Use your noggin user...

Tree fiddy

First month's payment will be 45 days worth of premium, plus any new business fees, plus usually a state tax/fee plus any service fee for monthly billing. next 5 months should be the remainder of your premium divided evenly by five, plus any monthly service fee.

I pay nothing. Fuck your insurance.

Thank you,I just had to make sure. Careful who you trust,I've been under my cousins insurance policy for a couple of month's and today I found out that fucker has been jacking my money

181.7 + any taxs or service fees

Thanks!

Well yea fuck my insurance,but it does keep me out of po po trouble so there's that

you don't know how much this means to me, this is the closest this I've had to a conversation in years, also fuck the police

Holy shit man! I'm glad you've found a little ray of happiness

Non amerifag here, what insurance is this for? Because 180 a month seems really expensive for anything.

Nothing, I paid a 6 month premium.
It costs more if you pay by the month.

Now GTFO underage faggot, go find some 3rd grader to do your math homework.

feels good man

Sup Eurofag, the premium number is not the actual amount,I changed it up a bit for anonymity. But the insurance is Geico and it's expensive but it could be worse

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This thread actually turned out pretty wholesome

well first
OP how old are you exactly and how old is your cousin ?
please give both ages

if you are in the US this is very important the
equation, it is not simple math like

Cousin close to 30 me early 20s

Fair enough, also nz fag here

okay , and is 1.090 the total ? or is this your portion? do you know the total ?

if I had a calculator I'd know

also what are the types of vehicles on the policy ?
two cars ? two trucks can and truck ?
please give year of vehicles
make and model also
fords chevy ect this will determine rate as well

too much

That's just my portion no idea on the total

what are the vehicles

Nothing sporty just an SUV and two Accords including mine

so 3 vehicles

okay then because you are under 25 , and driving the SUV I am assuming... you would be paying about 96 dollars amonth plus fees so about 106.00 per month
any accidents of your record ?
are you in cali or where ?

I drive an Accord
New york no accidents

Innocent until proven guilty and all but it looks like he was charging me double

okay NY is close to cali in rates just with more perks
it would still be about 90 to 97 or so per month with a high deductible for you
but I don't know what he has on his policy
or if he has full comp and collision a lot of variable you can't provide for a more accurate number , but you could just ask him what you are being insured for . and have him show you the policy...or you could just ask an insurance company for a quote to see what
they say , if you want to be sure he is not being shady

I mean you carry an insurance card in your car don't you ?...that should have the policy number and who is the insurer ...then just ask the agent at the office.

also since you are a named insured , on the policy , you should not have any trouble getting this info...

Holy shit for 6 months lol what are you insuring a ferrari and a couple liter bikes? I have full coverage on a newish 3 series bmw and a 750cc supersport and it's like $50 a month

that means nothing when you an old fuck like you hell you prolly have to use a walker just to get to the car

Asking him is out of the picture,doubt he'll come clean about it,but I did check online which is how I got the premium and amount of months I just wanted to be sure because I didn't want to accuse without being sure. So basically it's Premium divided by amount of months equals monthly payment incl. Taxes and fees?

I'm 26

Your mom needed a walker after I fucked her in the ass.

I wish it was a Ferrari,I do have full coverage though

Call them and ask how much it's supposed to be per month after taxes and shit you helpless bitch. Holy shit guy.

Lmfaooo! But how come your insurance is so cheap?

yes but each person on the policy is/can be insured differently , but not radically different , this why parents insure their kids for a lower price then the kids can get themselves also the guarantee 'd of payment from an adult who will take responsibility for the younger insured

You really think I would go straight to Sup Forums before actually checking my policy online? you vapid dick twizzler

IDK. Midwest, good credit, good-ish driving record, home owner, all my shit: car, house, boat, camper, jet skis, sleds and motorcycles on the same policy probably. I did shop around a lot and it turned out cheaper to bundle. Sometimes it's not.

No wonder,you have all your shit together man

Easy there step child

they can negotiate. If you come at them with 12 other insurers prices they have room to deal. So I was like look, I have all this shit and I dont want to pay alot lol. Call as many acres as you can and ditch the cousin situation. Even paying more for a while gets you your own history and the discounts come over time.