Outta weed but i heard satying awake for 24hrs straight will make ya feel high so wish me luck

Outta weed but i heard satying awake for 24hrs straight will make ya feel high so wish me luck

>24 hours
amateur

It doesn't

Are you that retarded ?

try a few days, you won't make it if you think 24 hours is long though.

I stayed awake for a bit over a day once and felt high. Whats wrong?

I heard if you take 2 gummie multi vitamins you can get fcked uppp

I heard your father is a limp wristed faggot.

Who told you? XD

You sound like you're in high school still, faggot

No one I can just tell from talking to you that he is a bitch

nope just broke

Yeah, a broke faggot with a broken brain

KEK you should write sketches for comedy central ROFLMAO

good 1 xd!!

Thanks ;^)

I stay awake for 24hrs for my job. After that I take a few shots. Don't usually stay awake long but it does feel pretty good

I was once awake for 48 hours and I was fine

Your a cuck if 24 hours "makes you high"

No Problem friend

It does.
But it's not realy a high, more like parts of your brain beeing exhausted and stoping to work properly
Its realy not good for your heart btw

Ya seething

You feel a pain in the back of your skull and it hurts behind your eyes, which will get very bloodshot and unpleasant to look at, which is only accented by the bags under them. So have fun never looking anyone in the eye without a strange look the rest of the day. You'll kind of ache everywhere and feel a little sick, and really all you will want to do is lie down. All in exchange for the little stream of consciousness in your head to be very dulled and only come into focus on odd things. Sometimes I get used to this and just act normally without many adverse effects after 24, but all of this is garunteed after 48

You make my blood boil baby~

Eat half of a flintstones vitamin gummy, that shit will have you fucked up in 2 seconds my guy

Fucking amateur. Caffeine is what fucks you up. Last time I was high on caffeine, I ended up working in a cubicle and thought that the Earth was inhabited by a race of ape-like creatures called "humans"...

Glad I'm off that shit now.

I was thinking about just chugging a bottle of night time medicine then maybe eating an apple

i do that very often (staying 24h awake) and it pretty much just makes you feel really tired, wouldn't call that high, and if you manage to smoke some once beyond the 24h mark, you will have some really good sleep