Question for all Sup Forums smokers, do you prefer 100s or Shorts?

Question for all Sup Forums smokers, do you prefer 100s or Shorts?
Bouns points if Reds.

100s

pall mall reds btw

Good man

100s for sure. Same price so why wouldn't you? I prefer menthol though.

100s. shorts are like a joke to me anymore

shorts are way better if you have a tight calender

btw: i smoke marlboro red and moods cigarollos

pall malls are shit man. not trying to dog you for it, but you should really shell out the extra buck and get a pack of Marlboro Black Red 100s

>Bugged site, enter and buy until they fix it.

timehand.bluehusky.com

Same. I go through them faster

Bronson cigarettes are aptly named. Charles Bronson was in the Death Wish movies and if you smoke, you obviously have a death wish.

I will find you and kill you someday.

In the old days 100s were for girls. Isn't this still true?

na those are the misty slims... not the 100s

Same price? Where live most 100s are 50¢ to a dollar more.

Fuck out of here fat whore I know who you are

You're a nigger sitting in a chair aren't you

or the Virginia Slims. whichever. those are 120s btw,, just super thin.

More cig for less money.

they're the exact same price everywhere I've ever lived and I've lived in like 6 different states

Military smoker reporting in. Always smoke shorts because of time constraints, half the time you need to smash the smoke down you in like 4 mins so 100's aren't really an option. Also Dunhill's all day

100s are trash. Makes you look like a real piece of shit. Just smoke normal ciggs

In Brasil there are no 100s for sale, so you got your answer. I smoke gold tho.

Wides
The same length as shorts but the filter is tiny so it's the same as a 100, and it's as big around as my pinky.

Fair enough.

Google images m8

Call me a nigger but when I used to smoke I would smoke menthol. I wanted to have something that would at least taste better if it were gonna kill me. Preferred camel crush or marlboro lights

What's the deal with Black Reds? Tried the menthols and could tell the difference but Black Reds don't have a much different taste.

Camel Crush is pretty good actually. Buddy smokes them and I bum one from time to time.

100s, I smoke what ever I feel I can get, budgeting its usually pall malls, non buget I like newports. L&Ms are good bugets options as well.

user plz don't smoke menthols.... ever. and idk they're supposed to be a "richer blend" or some shit. I just know that they're like a buck cheaper than Reds and they're almost always 50¢ off where I buy them. I think they're a great smoke user. you should give them a shot

Op here. Cheaper than regular Reds? The fuck do you live? Black menthol or Reds around me at like close, if not 9$. Reds are like 7 I believe

I'm talking about these bad boys right here.... I live in Indiana but like I said I've lived all over. grew up in North Carolina where cigs are the cheapest in the country and it was the same deal there. God Damnit my phone uploads pics sideways every goddamn time

Oh and I pay about $5.30 for a pack

DuMaurier Red Reg boysssss

American Spirit in the Black bitches

You fuckin cunt. I wish I had that blessing.

No, I mean 100s. Decades ago straight men would only smoke shorts.

well I'm only 27 but I've never heard of that.
you live in NY?

Op here. Tried them a few times and almost every time gave me either a headache or stomachache and made not wanna smoke for the rest of the day. Maybe am just fag.

PA. Prices aren't as bad as NY but still 5.30$ is quite attractive.

hell yeah man. my brother lives in NYC and he pays like 13 clams for a pack. every time he visits he drops like a grand on cigarettes for the trip back haha

Nah OP had a bunch of friends that smoke Reds. Said they're to harsh, and strong. I also prefer cigars over cigarettes, but the price of good cigars limits my funds. So I smoke American Spirits till I gain enough for a good box of cigars.

I love to take a big whiff right when I open a new pack of these

parliament shorts

Hell yeah lol

Any cigar recommendations? I wanted to start getting a box but have no idea what to get, or what's a good brand.

Am actually op, never said all my friends smoke reds but k. More than half of my friends smoke menthols.

>Parliments
This a cig thread user not coke thread.

100's are for old ladies bro, also cigs are cheap here in NH so if your ever up this way bring a couple hundred bucks and buy cartons from a tobacco outlet, or our local grocery store (market basket) for cheeeap

Don't smoke anymore but I always smoked the regular. 100s don't taste the same, larger filter affects the taste. You don't really get anything extra, the cig is longer but so is the filter. That's why they are the same price/only slightly more expensive. Here in tobacco country they sell them for the same price.

Bigger filters, 100s are gay as fuck

100s man

pall mall 100s reds

oh man. I think I'm going to have to switch back to shorts on account of your post user. thank you for that

Shorts.
I get the argument for 100's but its a joke because the filter is longer, and you barely get more cigarette. Not to mention 100's taste different and to me they taste worse.

Punch, and CAO. Though really it's up to your tastes. Spend sometime in a cigar shop, and you'll find some very knowledgeable people. Help you find a good suit to your tastes. All sorts of cigar brands, and you could experience some nasty shit lol

This

Blow me

Marlboro red 100's. Everything else (camel, pall mall, etc) tastes like ass to me.

100s are for women

I usually go for shorts. Either it be stronger ones or light ones. I heard somewhere that shorts use the better parts of the tobacco while 100s have sticks and badly cut tobacco inside them. Also some manufacturers put sheet tobacco in 100s while shorts use leaf cut tobacco.

Ex-smoker (Marlboro) here. I can confirm this. 100s don't taste as good, so whatever "value" you sought by getting the longer cig is ruined.

See, this is what I was saying earlier!

>Hacked priced on site, buy fast.

shinyarm.country-story.com

Fun fact: Marlboro's in general were originally marketed as a woman's cigarette.

Not true

Op here. Maybe I'm just braindead but I feel hundreds last longer or whatever but I get filters are longer. Also hundreds taste almost similar to me.

what

Obvious low quality b8 is obvious

Yes it is.

Philip Morris launched the Marlboro brand in 1924 as a women's cigarette, based on the slogan "Mild As May". The name was taken from a street in London where PM's British factory was located.[3] However, as early as 1885, a brand called "Marlborough" was already being marketed as a "ladies' favorite" by Philip Morris & Co.[4] In the 1920s, advertising for the cigarette was primarily based on how ladylike the filter cigarette was, in an attempt to appeal to the mass market.[5] To this end, the filter had a printed red band around it to hide lipstick stains, calling it "Beauty Tips to Keep the Paper from Your Lips".

user just shit on other user. I approve.

Shorts. I smoke either lucky strike, marlboro red or american spirits. Generally 100's are looked at as feminine. So i stick with shorts.

American Spirit Full Flavor. That's a 10-15 minute cigarette right there that doesn't taste or smell like a chemical shit storm.

I quit smoking 10 years ago.... Strangely, the same year I became a Democrat. But back then I smoked Parliment Lights.

Loved that recessed filter.

Oh really? Never heard of them. Only AS I smoked are the green, yellow and black packs.

It's the light blue or kind of aqua-ish pack. They're amazing dude.

It is true. Used to have a red line on the filter to hide lip stick stains. They rebranded them with cowboys and shit and now they are the iconic American cigarette.

You haven't been to NC for a while. The taxes on cigarettes have skyrocketed.

>amazing

What's the taste like user?

Amazing

A little more details user lmao. Menthol like? Red?

BugsYeah big filters are grandma cogs fgt

>everywhere
>States

See
For real though. It's a very clean tasting cigarette. Smells good too. Pretty mild for Full Flavor. You can get stronger AS but if you're looking for something to replace Marlboro Reds or Camel Blues then that's the death stick for you, my dude.

Appricate it user. Gonna pick them up next time I need some.

trips chequed

Do they still make those?

Haven't seen them since 2008

Shorts because I smoke American Spirits. They last as long as you want them to, I don't ever finish one.

Marlboro edges are my favorite. Shorts + reds #2 pick

Camel Filter shorts
NAS are king-sized you dumbass.

OP here. Curious. Does anyone grow their own tobbaco? I'm considering doing it cause I roll my own most of the time. Anyone have personal experience?

>but its a joke because the filter is longer
That's what scissors or a knife are for mate. Or just snap the filter off.

100s red femanon here

Oh shit waddup