Alright Sup Forums i think its time we find out who is really "white" name a country or its people and we say if they...

Alright Sup Forums i think its time we find out who is really "white" name a country or its people and we say if they are white, I will start you off with 3:
Greeks
Russians
Italians

shameless self bump

all niggers

Germans
French
Brits

Finland, Switzerland and Luxembourg

Finland: pretty white
Switzerland:white
Luxembourg: Probably white

Czech Republic
Austria
Poland

>Germans
White but it will not last
>French
Same as G*rmans
>Brits
Same as G*rmans

Ukraine

>Russia
Fairly white, but there's a lot of mongol/chinese heritage as well (god damn some chink/russian mixed girls are hot). Atila and all that shit.

>Greeks and Italians
Yeah, just greasy.

Yes except Austria, assuming they have Merkel-esque views.

Welshfag.

Spanish
Norwegians

has anyone seen the leaked game of thrones? Dani gets one of her dragons killed by the Night King, and then he resurrects it as his own ice dragon.

lithuania is probably 98% white but no one knows if that country really exists or not

Fuck off they're full.

same with estonia. feels. atleat were not full of niggers and sandniggers. soviet era was good in that way, i guess

Yeah. Britfag here, that sounds about right. Only upside is that we're also getting a lot of Poles, and they seem to hate the mudslimes more than we do. There's a part of my town that has been mainly pakis for years, but they're starting to move out complaining about being treated exactly like they treat whites.

Good to hear, lad. Poles will hopefully help you when racewar starts.

>mention the most richest countries
ok..
do you even know where switzerland and luxembourg are????

I remember Herbert Hoover or whatever his name lost barely. He said he would had stopped the refugee flow

Albanians?