What is the meanest thing you have ever done to girl, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to girl, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/first-scat-eating
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Loved her.

Knew my ex's password she used for every account she had. Signed in to her email and downloaded all the nudes she sent to her new bf. I wasnt that mean I just sent them to all my friends instead of to her whole address book like I wanted to. That was like 10 years ago and she still has no idea all of these guys who knows have seen her fuck herself with a dildo and lick it clean.

tested my muscle stimulation on her pussy, didnt like cumming without being touched.

oh shit I have this video still saved lol

I used to stream videos of my ex playing with her tits on cam sites. It wasn't out of spite or anything, I just loved her tits and liked sharing the.

I forced my ex gf to let a dog lick her vag

Used to spit in this one girls food from her lunch bag every day at work.

Broke up with ex, she started spreading bullshit about me, she started seeing a guy I knew, was still kinda of friendly with her, went to her house made her a cup of coffee half filled with fresh piss. Hooked up with her best friend/cousin, ruined her friendship, spread lies that she messed around on new boyfriend, dumped her ass. Still fucking her best friend/cousin just out of spite. Teach the bitch for mouthing about me.

any good?

When I was in fourth or fifth grade there was this really annoying girl that sat next to me, she had this super annoying raspy smoker voice and she would touch my arm and flirt with me.one day I got especially annoyed and so while her fingers were in between two tables I "accidentally" slammed my foot into the table crushing her fingers. She was crying while she went to the nurse

it's just her eating her own shit and showing that she swallowed it to the camera; I think her bf made her do that when he found about her cheating and she wanted to get back with him, so that was his 'price' but even after she did it he didn't get back with him
one of the first time OP wasn't a faggot

nice

the local apt complex dick tease got drunk and passed out on my couch.
need i say more ??

It all started 7 years ago i met the most amazing girl ever, her smile, her body, her hair everything was amazing, I developed a crush on her.

>After talking a few times to her i decided to man up and ask her out, to my suprise she said yes.
We after a few dates I asked her to be in a relationship, again she said yes. That is when the trouble started.

I am a jealous prick so I decided to make her completely dependant on me, after a few months of completely breaking her, I had enough of her and decided to dump her.

i broke her heart

greentext it

I know that feel

Lived the lie of a realtionship with her for 15 years.

broke her heart because I was in it for the sex.

Broke her heart and she thought I was using her for sex
Said I pressured her into sex

I didn't mean to
But I still hurt her

went out with her so i could have sex with her friends

marriage

>calls me needing help
>pretend I don't even remember who she was
>next day dead

As always first reply is the best reply

Care to post it?

is she finding a hidden cam?

Ignored her desperate pleas to talk to me so she could apologize because she "didn't have much time" and wanted to 'make amends' before she died. I thought she was making shit up just to get me to talk to her so I blew her off, but she's actually probably dead. She really fucked me over multiple times and I guess the guilt got to her. Not sure how I feel about it tbh but not hearing her out could be construed as coldhearted I suppose.

post it kind sir

I'm not that guy, but I found this.

eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/first-scat-eating

damn trips don't lie, but why though?
Did she do anything to make you jealous?

>Few years back
>Dating a younger girl
>I was 20 she was 15
>Ex calls me and wants to hook up
>Start fucking her on the side
>Last time I did her she was on her period
>Tells me to fuck her ass so I don't make a mess
>Ummm hell yeah!
>Afterword go see current gf
>shewantsthed.jpg
>Whips out my dick
>Shoves it right in her mouth
>"Ew wtf user your dick tastes like shit"
>Stfu bitch spread your legs

Yeah, she looks like a girl who would do all of those things.

Punched my girlfriend in the face.

Not gonna click that, sorry.
Can anyone post webm?

Told her her religion was bullshit

Got a friend to scratch new bf's car

i cheated on her with her sister and said that at least one of the daughters can fuck

Not gonna click, your mouse broken or something? wut

Thanks user for the find

>eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/first-scat-eating

She eats her own shit but says nothing like sorry or anything. Could just be a straight up scat vid.

Definitely doesn't seem like she's getting anything out of it.

>Be me
>Angsty teenage fuck
>4/10 fat bitch but not too fat (not a whale but a bit too chunky)
>Everyone in school hates her
>Lived in my apartment complex
>I was one of her biggest bullies because same classes and same grade but she didn’t hate me for some reason and considered me a “friend”
>One day, we walk to the apartment building together
>She was annoying as fuck so she was bugging me the entire time
>In the elevator she starts tickling and touching me to bug me
>I tickle her back and she’s clearly more ticklish
>Get a boner because teenager
>Reach for her big tits and begin groping them with every other “tickle”
>She noticed and asked me what I’m doing in a joking way because we were “playing”
>Keep doing it and she wanted me to stop
>Keep going
>Few days of doing this to her in the elevator and things escalate to me kissing her because fuck her
>Eventually, she tells our mutual friends about what we do
>I just say “nah” and they believe me over her
>The next year her sick mother fucking dies and she moves away
>Never apologized, never said sorry for her loss, never gave a damn even to this day

Fuck that fat bitch, Sup Forumsros

Noice. Pics? Story?

Threw her head trough a window

And where was the rest of her body?

Fucked her in the ass twice then dumped her

Fuck you, fucking coward

She didn't make me jealous on purpose. But due to the fact that i slept around alot when i was younger i thought i couldn't trust her. Most of the girls i slept with had boyfriends...

>10 years old
>My school friends started spreading rumours that I was dating the unpopular girl
>There was actually nothing wrong with this girl she was just unpopular
>Lunch break
>Someone asks me how our dating is going
>I scream at the top of my lungs
>I AM NOT DATING THAT UGLY, STUPID, DISGUSTING BITCH, I WOULD NEVER DATE HER, SHES THE MOST DISGUSTING THING ON THE PLANET AND I HOPE SHE KILLS HERSELF BECAUSE NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE HER etc
>Completely fucking unchained rage
>She was standing behind me the whole time
>She stands there and starts crying
>I punch her in the face because I'm so embarassed I don't know how to react
>She runs away
>Parents moved cities and I never saw her again to apologise

I still feel bad about it to this day, I probably destroyed a vulnerable little girls self-esteem. She probably grew up to be a suicidal lesbian.

Little more background?

the other part of the window

Oh my fucking god lol

I regret nothing

>i punch her in the face because I'm so embarassed I don't know how to react
dude

>>I punch her in the face because I'm so embarassed I don't know how to react

What

>Be in army
>Fall in love, get married
>Deployment, get cheated on
>she runs off with other guy, steal 10k from me
>had POA so no recourse
>she had a kid with him, he beats her mercilessly
>Three years, I get out and start college
>Got jacked in the meantime
>Head back out, she was living with her mom.
>Seduce her back
>Take her to next door state, live with her and demonspawn
>Fuck my 10K out of her for two years straight
>Most depraved shit I could think of
>Drop her like it's hot and move on after two years.

No fucking way. I don't believe you lol

I convinced an ex girlfriend (who had cheated on me multiple times) to fuck me one last time, she always loved to end sex with a blowjob, so while she was trying to finish me off i took a piss in her mouth.

the look on her face was calssic

>POA

dude, why

I convinced me ex to get an abortion so I would stay with her, once we were at the clinic, I left during the procedure and moved in with her former roommate.

>told her if she answers "I don't care" or "I don't know" one more fucking time when she suggests going out to eat, yet has no suggestions, and declines every single one of my suggestions, I'm going to go eat alone. Then I actually followed through with it.

We "dated" for exactly two weeks in middle school. She was a native with family problems and was drinking and smoking at the age of 14.

I don't know why I was so callous, it just seemed like she dumped me so I should be mean back.

And she just fucking died the next day? OD? Suicide? Merrrrrrderrrrrrrr?

What's a POA?

OD, i think alcohol poisoning. All I heard was the announcement the following morning.

>gf looking for a car
>hey I wan't this high-mileage shitbox vw
no, i don't think that is wise
>buys it anyway
>breaks down the next week, calls me crying
idk, call a tow truck, not my problem

Rachel?

That's the meanest thing I've ever done to myself.

Asked her out :(

Don't blame yourself too much. You were 10

Power of Attorney

I once dumped an ex about 2 minutes after finding out her dad had cancer. It wasn't our first time breaking up either, I did not treat her well...

I took a girls a virginity when she just wanted oral and rubbing my dick along her pussy. I got the tip lined up and jammed it in

fpbp

lol. What'd she say?

>friends with her for 6 years
>chased her all through highschool
>never got anywhere
>texting back and forth
>find a shitty copy-pasta from Sup Forums
>she takes it literally
>blocked me on all social media

When I was in 1st grade I convinced a girl to show me her underwear if I killed a spider, I feel bad about it now :/

Throat fucked the only girl who actually loved me. And I mean literally jammed my,dick down,her neck till tears. I remember her pulling away and I just kind of held her head while I came down her throat for like 5 mins. Pretty awkward

Made her fall in love with me, was her first love, took her virginity. Told her that she meant nothing to me, and left the city. Still feel pretty great about it.

when i was little this girl who lived near me started bawling her eyes out on the bus venting to me about her home life.
it was a sad story, but being an ignorant little white boy with parents that made a good living, i had a hard time believing that it was so bad.
i just staright up didnt believe her and i think i even said that i didnt believe her.
ive been regreting it a lot more recently because she was kinda cute.
a really lovable type of crazy and a petite little body.

Dude

Dodger?

Met a girl on Sup Forums. Got good freinds. Hacked her accounts, got a shit ton of her nudes and leaked them on Sup Forums.

>girl i've been dating since 8th grade tells me she wants "time apart" a month into first year of college
>reassures me we'll probably get back together
>ghosts me for a month
>I almost go insane, shes all I can think about, I even write her a huge poem and draw her pictures and shit and send them to her address
>After a month of silence I straight up ask her if we're gonna get back together
>she says no
>fastforward two months later
>start dating my sister's friend who ex GF was always suspicious of
>she had every right to be suspicious because she joined us on vacations and we fooled around a bit every time
>fuck that bitch daily
>make sure I post more pictures than I ever did with past GF

my ex was lactose intolerant so i poured all her milk down the drain and filled the bottles with regular milk before she went to school.
This was just a prank though. She put flour in a bucket, hid it above the kitchen door and... you can imagine the rest. keep in mind that i am allergic as shit to flour (she didn't know). still miss her.

Made friends with some ugly girl while at uni because i thought she just wanted friends... We were both first years and i didn't realise she wanted to bang my brains out. Until i headed to hers for a movie, and she tried it on with me. I was completely honest and the whole friend group abandoned me for being so horrible. Apparently "You're a fat fuck and your shit smothered over it would make an improvement" doesn't go down all that well.

this one girl that i was totally friend-zoned with was going to live with this guy for a few weeks.
we were still in high school and i had never met the guy.
of course i was jealous and worried that he would take advantage of her. again, i had a crush on her.
anyway, i made some remark about her keeping her pants on.
she fucking lost it.
she got pissed
her friends started to message me to leave her alone
her boyfriend that she just started dating told me to leave her alone
i was basically black listed by all of our mutual friends.
and it wasnt like i was even harassing her. I made one little comment and she flipped out. i sent like maybe 3 more messages to figure out why she was so mad.
im still confused by it.

Rape.

she die or do you just miss those times?

Was banging a married chick. Unhappy relationship. She said she had the feels.... I told her she was just a place to cum. She left crying. Not sure why...

both, unfortunately.

I told her that she should have aborted me because my life is shit and it's her fault I'm here

Cheated on my current girlfriend multiple times. She has no clue, and she keeps applogising to me for having trust issues.

we sure as hell played a lot of mean pranks on each other, but crashing a plane is not in my skillset, before further questions arise.

shit man.

threesome that.

i denied her my hot bod

hehe i'm hot