Is there any pdf about some cool shit like lock picking and any other illegal shit?

is there any pdf about some cool shit like lock picking and any other illegal shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

capricorn.org/~akira/home/lockpick/mitlg-a4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YouTube.

anarchists cookbook.
shouldn't be too hard to find ive got a copy

what are you, 12?

This. You can learn how to pick almost any common lock on YT, and most of them are insanely simple with common household items.

Library Genesis might have something. I think I once found the Anarchist's Cookbook there.

Yeah you can learn all sorts of cool shit like how to blow yourself and friends up and get a headache by smoking peanut shells and banana peels.

Yup jewtube. BosnianBill knows his shit.

capricorn.org/~akira/home/lockpick/mitlg-a4.pdf

Lock picking isn't illegal. Breaking and entering is illegal.

Isis will upload on YouTube sometimes. They teach you how to kill people and make homemade bombs. But you have to be quick, because that information along with the footage of them killing people gets it flagged kinda quick

Lockpicking isn't illegal. Breaking and entering is, but lockpicking isn't.

If you go to liveleak there's a bunch of videos that show you how to be a small beaner village, capture a guy who stole a loaf of bread, pour gasoline all over him and set him on fire.

It's a good step-by-step tutorial.

>niggerydiggery
kek

All's i got

wow dude sauce please

just go on paraZite retard

this looks like good sauce, wheres this from?

I collect infographs from threads here. They're rare these days but sometimes they pop up and I snag some.

Lockpicking is a meme skill, if you're actually trying to learn ways of bypassing physical locks I've found a few ways.

The first way is through embrittlement using computer duster. It's not like the metal shatters like glass, that's not what I'm talking about. What actually happens is that the metal will crack instead of flexing, it works on the padlock hasp because of its hardness but requires a hard hit, it also works sometimes on the brass key hole using a flat head hammered into as a wedge. The ductile to brittle temperature transition for steel is about zero degrees while brass is a bit lower.

The second method is to heat the hasp red hot then let it cool slowly to anneal it, you can then quickly hacksaw through it once you penetrate the thin chromium layer.

Both require a bit of noise but it's more effective than dicking around with lock picks at risk of being seen. Both the above methods can be done in a few minutes through even the heaviest of locks.

For deadbolts, just drill straight through the door with a spade bit or a high speed steel circle cutter depending on material.

You can also try bump keys, they work well on older Master lock brands used by alot of municipalities, doesn't leave damage so it's great for recon.

Www.textiles.com

Textfiles sorry. Not textiles.