I want to FUCK a 14-15year old,am I living my life all wrong? 46year old male thinking about a female

I want to FUCK a 14-15year old,am I living my life all wrong? 46year old male thinking about a female

You need help.

Do you have a particular girl u want to fuck OP?

Dumb ass

You must be alt-left then because all alt-left are literal child fuckers.

>am I living my life all wrong?

what do you do for a living?

MODSSSSSS

fuck her

The fact that you want to have sex with 14-15 year old doesn't make you sick. But i honestly would think about the fact, that you ask Sup Forums for help. Everyone here is totally braindamaged. Didn't notice yet? Well that makes you one of those braindamaged and THAT is the problem here.

OP, that is a path filled with pain and regret. Forget it. 49 years here and counting.

>You need help.
Agreed.
Let's find him a nice, juicy, young girl. Anyone got a daughter they want to farm out?

Wtf is the pic?

Are you blind? He holds his thumb up so it hides his face.

Not what I heard for alt-right cousin fucking pieces of shit

No. I didn't notice. Don't be rude or I'll put a screwdriver in your bellybutton and twirl it.

I think 15 is the legal age in Germany. Why so young? I hated fucking 15 year old girls when I was 15. Bodies are still too thin and boyish. It's like fucking a dead fish.

Women don't hit their sexual prime until 26-34.

>projecting this hard
alt left plz
Just stop fucking children.

Both you alt left and right retards need to die.

yeah you are but dont worry its natural i had obsession with 14 year old niece then she came over to stay for weeks and she trusts me totally and we would lay together naked i am about your age.

i never did anything to her and after a while i noticed i didnt really want to just wanted to have someone older who really wanted to fuck.

at the end of her visit i wouldnt even touch her.

but i do recommend getting with a 20 year old girl that is hot hot hot hot as fuck.

No, the alt left just needs to stop fucking children.

Fuck you Alt right needs to mind it's own business. #Drumpfbtfo #altleftrises #childrencanconsent

Gonna have to disagree.
90% of all girls start to look less attractive around 25yo.

Sure whatever that means edgelord.

Kek

lmao what are you retarded

I think they look more attractive. Like JLo at 28 or Khloe kardasian at 30. Scarlett Johannson at 29. I feel like their bodies soften up and ass and tits get rounder.

>must be alt-left
Looks more Ctrl-Alt-Left to me.

How sexually experienced are you op?

I scroll locked your mother, son.

KEK that was funny.

Don't make me Shift-Delete you, dad.

Well, this girls you mention are celebs that take care of themselves, they can look hot into their forties, but the average girl just let go of herself much younger.

home
Insert
page up
page up
page up
page up
end

It's actually the opposite imho. I have noticed women in their early 20s on average are overweight/obese and the obesity epidemic is getting worse and affecting even younger women.

I live in an area where the average women in her 40s has 2-3 kids, and is at the gym. Looks awesome, gets her nails and hair down weekly. I am thinking it's a generational thing. Women 14-23 are being told to accept their fat bodies and do nothing. We have the fattest generation ever currently and the issue is getting worse. It's like the ugly generation.

Backspace
Backspace
Backspace
Escape

Trip sixes checked.

End it now you stupid fucking pedo.

Alt right rams car into alt left. Alt leftard is dead and alt rightard is locked away forever. Neither able to procreate or be apart of society. It is natural selection at its finest.

>not all muslims
>yes all right wingers
Really makes me think. Leftist mental gymnastics at their finest.

Got a kik?

Kill yourself Brian

You're a rapist and a pedo

Yes ALL Muslims, leftards and right wing cunts are retards. The world wants you fuckers gone. It's like rats, roaches and termites. You all only destroy and are a nuisance.

>hah, jokes on you, I'm a centerist. everybody BTFO

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS