I love you, Poland

I love you, Poland

you love poland too!?

I love them too

excellent taste, friend

you too user

Why thank you. Have a nice day, I've got to go.

y-you too :3

Are you the same guy who wanted to do lewd things to me while I was asleep last night?

I don't think so tbqh

What a coincidence, I love Poland as well!

good lad

>b-but muh ugly commieblocks
come on, some of them don't look that bad

i love poland

nice pic, saved

No, they all look bad. They are like putrid scars of communism and they's no way to get rid of them.

>They are like putrid scars of communism
I think that's what make you hate them the most tbqh, not the commieblocks per se

>that feel when no pierogi making, mushroom foraging, vodka drinking polish gf

There is no Poland without Lwów...

and wylno?

There is no Sweden without white people, so y'all are dying out.

Wilno less, post Lwów.

of deliverings

what a cute art

friendly reminder that there's nothing wrong with commieblocks as long as they're well mantained and painted.

Seriously, this has been going on for quite some time. Either it's a banter into which someone puts an unnatural amount of effort or there is really some misguided Argentinian fascinated with Poland ...

I'm not misguised, pan.

And why exactly does Poland fascinate you? you can find nice pictures of every country on Earth, even Sweden. Have you ever been to Poland?

>Sosnowiec
Now you're going too far.

I dunno exactly, really, I think it started with Polandball and went deeper by constantly talking with Poles, colorful culture, passion for the own history, the way you are and think, plus it's exotic for me, I just love it, no amount of commieblocks or poles on Sup Forums saying it's a shithole is going to change that

I also like slavic folk culture a lot

kek, I know it has bad reputation, but I liked that commieblock's style

>he doesn't believe that we genuinely adore Poland

>I will never dance polonez with my qt in a festival after eating pierogi and slarlotka

szarlotka*

lel, I was going to correct you

gib szarlotka

That's a 9gag meme

absolutely disgusting

literally who cares where it is from, the message is what matters.

> that filename
are you learning Polish language?

kek got me there, I was for some time, the teacher was insufferable and I too autistic, but I started to read the book again :3

This fucking thread again.

Listen Pablo, you will never get any Polish qt, no matter how much you shitpost. Being a broke beaner is unattractive everywhere in the world. Go write your Polski fan fiction somewhere else.

Is this just that one Argie grill making these threads, or are all Argentinians Poleaboos all of sudden?

I think there's two of them.

low quality bait, try something else.

there are more than one now, OP is the same as always though

even your military uniforms are cool af

Las Malvinas son Argentinas!

Wilno nasze!

>even your military uniforms are cool af
Nah, they're generic suit-like shit introduced by commies. Pre ww2 ones were the cool stuff

reeeeeeeeeeee

But the uniforms practically didn't change since WW2, moron

I love you too, Natalia Siwiec.

most military uniforms look generic nowadays sadly, at least yours still have the characteristic hat (rogatywka?)

yes, it's rogatywka. some scout group wear them as well.

Polish cuisine is really shit though, speaking objectively.

I wish it was as tasty as medditeranean/latino food.

I like it, looks very cool

>Polish cuisine is really shit
why? everything looks very tasty

I would say thay getting rid of standing up collar and breeches was a prety big change.
Sqare hat is best hat.

I know it represents 3 virtues, right?

I just don't like it. Too much fat, too little vegetables for my taste.

well, you can always make your own version of it if you have some cooking skills, or prepare international food, at least something easy

so based..

I HAT POLAN
KURWA

deldetes
dis
plolanis tob
luvd

KIL YUO BOLAN

SOTP DLREAIRING
MI TRED
PLOLANIS TOB
LUVD

what did he mean by this?

when will polo-lito commonwealthio be back?

Beautiful language, great cuisine, very nice people, fantastic politicians, amazing countryside and intersting culture, delightful cities, world famous music and cinema, strong army, strong economy with almost quickly developing native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the jewel of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and many impressive things came out of it
Won many wars or start a big empire
Is kicking asss at sports of many kind
Good at finance and economics
Hitler literally saw the poles as subhumans and wanted polish clay because he was afraid of true the aryans from Poland.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that fought bravely against Germany and USSR at the same time in the WWII yet never surrendered".
Most are surprised it still isnt a mighty empire.
Most people can find poland on the map and never mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it but still fights back due to its absolute high morale within its army and people.
Poland is so interesting and not dull that everybody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its glorious life like a beautiful butterfly is what makes poland literally the jewel of europe.

So fucking useful and competent you mistook it as a 1st world country

BOLAN INTO OVEYN!

Pola~

DELEEEEEEEEEEET