Job hunting in Japan
what do you think?

>tfw no gf

other photo

ctrl + c
ctrl + v

Looks depressing desu.

What are you implying, John?

this is the reason I am a farmer. Fuck wageslaves.

so if theres massive unemployment, why isnt there social unrest?

Are they all interviewing for the same position?

Being a milk-farmer here is economical suicide nowadays, the eu regulations and price drops are making dozens of farmers quit the business. Its depressing.

Also, what the fuck are your livestock farmers doing italy? You drown them in antibiotics so we get resistance which will lead to worldwide pandemics

Not even joking, they're too beta/timid and conformist to have that kind of behaviour.

Orientals are like ant-people

>livestock
plebs. Olive oil nigger here.

hunger tends to make people more aggressive, japan has a strong security net? or are everyone leeching off their parents?

Just looks like a busier career fair.

Is Japan really suffering from that heavy unemployment?

Not unemployment, but insane working environment and social pressure which justifying the madness.

It's like manufacturing a man into automaton, in which only robotic person can survive.

>Fuck wageslaves.
t.vegetableslave

lol

Are Japanese schools inefficient? Why do they have to study/go to school so much? At only a mere 1-3 hours of studying a week I can get A's just fine at the university level.

This is not a job hunt but an orientation for future hires (final-year students) iirc

Looks like a job fair to me which is very much part of a hunt

>gets great grades in common core
>thinks this is an accomplishment

No. Must be b8.

Are American universities common core?

You must be on a shit tier course then

Japan is much more intense at the grade school level, but university turns out to be relatively lax in contrast, whereas US grade school is the retard round up, and university can (at good schools and good programs) suddenly be when things get serious and you're expected to buckle down and get shit done.

Japanese college isn't a walk in the park exactly, but by and large it's generally much more difficult getting into the uni of your choice than it is actually attending it.

I am happy that Japan is a dying nation. So is South Korea. They have truly left humanity behind.

The inclusion of this pot on all-nationz.com is subject to rules and regulations ... or whether or not the sites owner can be bothered to translate it after deeming it good enough

>what do you think?
you'e a cunt m8

only one candidate will be accepted?

please bring a real japanese here to confirm what you say

I can understand the pressure of having your entire life being based on which university you get into. For the most prestigious universities what do they need to know to get in?

As wage levels in other EU countries increase, milk prices will increase too. Even if the Swedish farmer only sells directly to Sweden, the rise in the general EU Price level will benefit him as his customers will have fewer cheap options to choose from. If Swedish farmers manage to create highly automated and läge farms, Swedish farming could become profitable.

>pot
I love some good pot, me ...