is this a good idea ?

No.

If you think about it it might be one of the last ideas you ever have

If you do it live on cam, yes.
If you do it quickly and quietly, no.

Timestamp

PROTIP
you can't.
this is hell, and there is no escape.just accept your fate, and when your punishment is over, you will cease to exist. until the sun ends this gaye arth

But don't kys

Yes it's good idea to kill yourself in pussy

dont do it bruh

>is this a good idea ?

Why not half-kill yourself and see if you like it or not?

No

I used to want to kill myself every day. Eventually, it'll go away

Before you do that make sure to concert all your savings to btc and send them to 19kNdm4s1 WhEnmP68Fc5T qeoqBJ5RcY9vy

No

is being an unoriginal depressing douchebag good?

>waaah i wanna kms and post on b

kiss yourself instead, fag

How about you phone a friend?
They'll probably have the answer

NO

>Live with the pain, let it run through you. Let it consume you until you feel pain no more, just hate pure hate.

Dude, idk if your serious or not, but please please please don't. Think about it like this. You have a shitty life and want to die. Why not sell everything you own, and just go somewhere else? A different city/state/country. Explore the world. Why kill yourself never having left your moms house? If it doesn't work out, whatever your were gonna kys, so try something new.

We are hard wired to avoid death, why its so scary and hard to do, if you were brave and strong enough to killyourself, youd be strong enough to dig yourself out of whatever mess made you that way, but you're probably a pussy so you will more than likely just whine and feel sad until it runs its course because everyone knows it takes some MAJOR balls to kill yourself.

Nah

you're too stupid to do it effectively and will end up in a worse position than you're currently in

Wait how can you kill yourself if your already dead

Steven Jobs is dead, Picasso is dead, I'M DEAD

Ordinarily I'd say no, but for you it's probably for the best. Anyone who would ask a bullshit question like this on Sup Forums ought to be dead.

Listen to me dumbass. Don't be some loser who kills himself in his moms basement having done nothing in life. Sell everything you own, and go to another city. Fuck it, maybe another state or country. Meet people. Talk to them. Do things. Live life. If it works out awesome, if not, at least you tried. Give it a shot, don't listen to dumb btards telling you to kys.