EU

why are european countries so willing to sacrifice their culture and sovereignty to create one bland, boring, esperanto-speaking, european country? emmanuel macron said there is no such thing as french culture but continunes to recieve votes. do europeans not value their traditions or culture?

Centuries of war between nation-states do that for you.

>do europeans not value their traditions or culture?
No
They value money more

why you say europeans then use macron as example, french dont represent whole continent.

Queen of Denmark said that Denmark is not multicultural country for example

>they
Not this again.

a lot of europeans have been educated by a cucked liberal system that teaches to be ashamed of the atrocities "we" have committed over the past few decades. we are trained to feel guilty about things our states have done, like bombing syria. this is why many germans accept refugees. thankfully my country and a few others still have national pride and aren't fucking retarded white guilt cunts.

t. czech (don't be fooled by the flag, i'm on holiday in the moors)

cuz le current year and brainwashing.

???

>willing to sacrifice their culture and sovereignty to create one bland, boring, esperanto-speaking, country
I don't know what goes on in these people either

europeans = cucks

Its this centuries Panslavism, only more retarded.

thats because you are not white you retard but slav

You are European.

>why are european countries so willing to sacrifice their culture and sovereignty to create one bland, boring, esperanto-speaking, european country?

Because many of this countries have several nations living in peace together and we know that it is possible to live in a multinational state.

Nope.

OK that's irrelevant to my post

It's basically
>We want to be part of a polity that's as influential as the United States and heavily based off of the federalist arguements that occurred in the US 2 centuries ago.

>But we aren't at all like the US though, we have nothing to learn from Amerifats!

By geography not culture. We inhabit the same continent but you are 'they' and you always will be

yes

nepromítej na mě svoje slovenský nejistoty, debile

>we know that it is possible to live in a multinational state.

Like the USSR and Yugoslavia?

>that pic
hmm, legitimately made me think
fantastic post

Isn't USA a multinational state?
Isn't the UK a mutlinational state?

I am Carpathian German, you subhuman slave

>wars in europe can't happen anymore
That is correct

>Isn't USA a multinational state?
No, multiracial yes, multinational no.
>Isn't the UK a mutlinational state?
Maybe a couple 100 years ago yeah. It's been heavily anglicized over the years.

Spain is one and The country is still alive

>Muh independentism

The scatalonians are the only ones forcing that shit and they are not surely the only nation inside the Spanish State. It is possible whether you like it or not.

>esperanto is bad
t. eternal anglo

>Esperanto is good
Found the kike

t. the eternal castillian
>fuck languages LOL lets just all speak one easy language xD

Esperanto is a failure, so it can't be created by kikes.

>EU
4th German Reich

>people are still posting the bait image you created

I am not castillian. kek

Why the fuck are these retards even allowed to post on Sup Forums?
Fuck off to one of the other boards with your bullshit, you dumb clap.

>Implying Japanese flag wouldn't be fine with it.
How is the English teacher job, Steve?

>usa
no
>uk
yes they are. spain is also. but the eternal anglo and eternal castillian managed to make their cultures dominate the others

I think it's more along the lines of creating a united states of Europe.
The issue is that they see their own cultural differences as getting in the way, and to be fair they sort of do. But trying to ignore them, or crush them is just going to fan the flames of age old conflicts.

I foresee Europe either going down the path of bland, dystopian EU state, or towards another big war. All because a handfull of idiots refuse to give up power and compromise.

It worked out for the americans.
You can't deny this.

>>fuck languages LOL lets just all speak one easy language xD
eternal anglo confirmed
esperanto was never meant to replace all languages but to serve as an universal lingua franca

t. majority of his country misses the soviet union

Im native japanese desu

yes i reserved time in my life to learn esperanto and lojban im just a weird quirky guy like that

>tfw it's exactly what Hitler wanted but instead in Soviet-format and with liberal ideas

post eye

> eternal castillian managed to make their cultures dominate the others

That is actually a lie. Why are you lying?

Looks like a cool man.

>shilling for fucking esperanto to stay true to a dumb meme started by a german turk
Faggot

Macron said there's no such thing as ONE French culture, not that French culture doesn't exist. Besides, we will never unite under the same flag, government and language

>i'm on holiday in the moors
is it as grey and depressing as you thought

>bloc economy,
>most exclusive to non EU countries company.
>Germany deciside in EU everything politics.
we must be destroy it for real freedom.

mistake

no thank you