I'm about to get my first car tomorrow. Not the exact one in the pic but similar. Any tips?

I'm about to get my first car tomorrow. Not the exact one in the pic but similar. Any tips?

Why

dont put nigger rims on it and try to keep the kidnapping and child molestation down to a minimum in the immediate area around your home

turn it into an ice cream truck

offer the little kids candy and tell them you need help finding your lost puppy. should do the trick user

/this

this

>buying a rape van

Dude is selling it fir $500

Not a creepy guy just really need a car

I couldn't possibly provide any tips to someone who knows so much about getting pussy and being genuinely cool as fuck

you can buy a CVPI for 500$ literally anywhere. better car if you can get over the stale cop farts and super high idle time

yup, nothing less conspicuous than a windowless van when local kids start to go missing

At least go to your local sign shop & have a magnetic sign w/ a faek company name & ID# than you can put on/ take off at will.

>won't someone think of the children?

paint it like the Mystery Machine.

Its not a rape van. Its just a van

>free candy and wifi

forgot pic

Rain-X all the windows
no nigger rims decent, but no ghetto level sound system
window replacement insurance

Get a white one. Its better

When you go to buy it, tell the guy you wanna test drive it first, then drive off with it and never come back.

join the a-team

>than you can
>*that you can...

what condition is it in?
Year?
Mileage?

Don't rush into a crowd of people, Muhammad.

The one I'm getting is red

Dang you rape people OP? Hey everybody look OP is a rapist with a rape van. Hey OP how many people you rape.

>decent
>2003
>260000

For now

I guess for $500 you can't go wrong but thats a fuckload of mileage.
What will you do with it? You can pretty easily get a job as a broker doing courier work if you have a clean abstract

Dude its literally just a van and i don't plan on raping anyone in it

kek