Exposito

EXPOSED

sad!

Falcao

EXPUESTO

>catalan

kek

EXPOSTO

I'm sorry, but did City already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it is barely halftime. Does not having the lead after halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? City are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the PL for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the tourney who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in against top tier English opposition. But you know what? They still fucking suck. City are one of the best fucking teams in the Champions League, they got pretty far last year and would of won the whole thing if the keeper didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when City wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Sterling just stepped out of bounds. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-City topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>tfw can't find adequate word to replace exposed in Croatian

this

EXPONIERT

излoжeн

BALD

JEJ

RING RING

BOLUDO

Wtf, why is his hand so pale compared to face

معرض للخطر

Esposado

youhavetogoback

smascherato

h

EXPONENCIAL

>City are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the PL for how many years now?

EXPUESTO

Xavibabby

Poop

what the fuck is his problem

Fraud.

露出した

Spanishpaulosousa

FRAUD

burdened

JUST

APOLOGISE

HUMILTATyVALORS

Monaco still have 2 away goals a draw is useless

>3 away goals
It's over

noice pasta m9

UNAPOLOGISE

You first

OC right here

SAVED

He was a mediocre coach all along.

He had the GOAT Barça with prime Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol. With that squad every retard can win.

With Bayern it was a one team league, so he won the League but got raped hard in UCL vs Madrid and Barcelona and then outplayed by Atlético, which spent less than a third on their squad than Bayern.

Manchester City is mediocre team with a very weak defense. Since he doesn't manage a dominant team anymore he is now getting exposed, but if you kept track of his career and had some football knowledge you would expect that. Then again, MC fans lack both, so they are shocked their Messiah is a fraud that can't do shit vs superior teams/coaches.

G E N I U S

It's all yours, my friend.

RE-APOLOGISE

is this pasta made by that dutch fuck city fan?

It keeps oscillating between exposed and genius status

Is an arselel one I think

>OP

REDEEMED

Your new is showing

As is yours

Best manager of all time

DE-EXPOSED

GOAT

MASTERMIND

RESURGENT

GENIUS

UNEXPOSED

>important CL match
>city winning
>stadium already half empty

UNEXPOSABLE

APOLOGIZED

GOD

GENIUS

I'll help you newfags, it was a post during an NFL game in which the San Diego Chargers were losing and this autistic post came up in earnest.

The Chargers proceeded to actually lose that game.

The turnstiles are fucking awful
It didn't fill up until 15mins in

They expanded the capacity by 10k but did nothing about more ways to get in

rather him and his memeriffic city team win the PL than that fucking cunt Antonio Gonde

>tf
>tt

HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I'M TRULY DEEPLY SORRY

APOLOGIZE

lucky

Just when I thought Sup Forums would get it right for once.

EXPOLIGIZE

Imagine not just knowing this piece of information, no but actually being proud, sharing it and gloating about it . Thank you user, I was felling depressed tonight but after your reply I feel much better about myself.

MEMEKING

tryhard

UNEXPOSED

>my acestream was 5 minutes behind
ahahahahaha

to smart

This thread is perfect

shit

handsome....

I was trying to be helpful you dune coon. Go back to eating ostrich eggs while you crank the AC up because you live in a sand hole with the other tusken raiders.

did anyone notice in the post match pep almost said "emirates" but caught himself and said "etihad" instead?

> when you slip ahead on the possession stats

Just want to point out my post here, first in the thread to recognize Pep's tactical strategy of allowing Monaco to score their goals at the right time so that his team would have the energy to win it later on.

You fucking idiots sit around and watch games all day but you can't even begin to comprehend what me and Pep see. If you had even a glimpse of what we understood, on the level we are functioning, your brain would fucking fry.

Don't even reply you clueless fucks, I soar above you and your ridiculous opinions.

>Haven't been on Sup Forums in a year
>come back to these comments

>tfw another year around the sun

Ujawniony

Too late for that.

Pederast

Pellegrini.