Is this going to be the GOAT matchup in twenty years?

Is this going to be the GOAT matchup in twenty years?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_families
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_second-generation_National_Basketball_Association_players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goten was a shit character 2bh

little brats going super saiyan RUINED dbz

I was gonna use Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr from the last episode of GT, but I figured it wouldn't be as good of a comparison

messi son is unironically fat and autistic

Look at that hardcore autism in Thiago's face. Guaranteed CL winner

what ruined DBZ was the nerfing of gohan
should have ended it with gohan beating buu after piccolo and gotenks were absorbed
perfect closure, no need for all the retarded shit that came after

But then we wouldn't know Goku as one of the most powerful fictional characters of all time

Messi reached his potential because he grew up an Argentinean neighborhood where he probably played soccer outside 24/7. Unfortunately Thiago is growing up around Refugees and Catacucks so he'll always be afraid to go outside.

dont forget the drugs

Ronaldo is 869 days older than Messi
Ronaldo Jr is 869 days older than Thiago

really makes you think

>sports will exist in 20 years

And Trunks is a complete pampered faggot. Turns out the entire world getting destroyed is the only thing that can make that kid humble

Looks at the size of that head on Messi's kid. He must have some sort of disability.

Why did Ronaldo breed with a monkey?

>it's true
literally how

Those kids are growing in wealthy environments with all their needs covered, no way they will become top notch football players.

Goku should have stayed dead after the cell saga and let Gohan become the protagonist

maybe tennis or golf players

Gohan was shit though. he deserved the punishment of Saiyaman.

Something is off about Messi's son imo.

I can't really point out exactly why but he looks weird.

Goten>>>>toranksu

it's the matrix

Paulo Maldini

>messi and his son are full kit wankers

This can't be true

Sons of famous athletes always become spoiled babbys so I don't really see either of them making it to the top.

This.
You always see some ex pros son being hyped and they always end up complete dogshit. What's really strange though is how generally average players end up better managers than players who were actually good.

>forcing humans into this planet without their consent

Programmed reproduction was a mistake.

Which was the whole point Gohan was always touted as being the heir to the throne. Super saiyans never should have gone beyond ss2. Three was ridiculous and unsustainable.

No one deserved that shit. Good god. Teen gohan to adult gohan was the dumbest character arc fucking ever.

It gave us Videl though, and all the rule 34 that came with her

>always end up complete dogshit
>always
Maldini
Mazzola
Veron
Kranjcar (I liked him fuck you)
Mandzukic
Djorkaeff
Hummels
Kroos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_families

>mfw its true

Schmeichel
Maldini Sammer Hummels Blind
Djorkaeff Veron Kroos Kranjcar
Mazzola Mandzukic
This sons team would be win the champions league desu

Xabi Alonso
Busquets
Reina all improvements after scrolling further

>You always see some ex pros son being hyped and they always end up complete dogshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_second-generation_National_Basketball_Association_players

Ravel Morrison

>no one ever mentions Forlan

3rd generation motherfucker

The power of memes

Didn't know

Good players

Reina
Maldini Busquets Sammer Blind
Veron Alonso Kroos
Djorkaeff Mazzola Forlan

there is no need to waste your life kicking a ball when you grow up in a multimillionaire family

for a reason most sons of pro athletes don't do very well in sports

None of them had millionaire parents

I know a rich guy who played rugby here, which is the sport of rich people, and played amateurish football. He was good, so when he was like 18 years old tried to enter an important local club from here, and he was accepted. He got to play in the first division, but he was never in the first team though. But who knows, maybe if he had played football from the beginning instead of rugby, he could have been really good.

>should have ended it with gohan beating buu after piccolo and gotenks were absorbed

THIS THIS SO MUCH...instead we get fucking bookworm gohan in the end. fuck it...if he was gonna become a lame jobber, they could've at least sweetened things with future teen trunks, the real badass. (sidenote: apart from ssj teen gohan, future one armed gohan was best gohan)