You disgusting pieces of shit how dare you to disgrace women like that!

You disgusting pieces of shit how dare you to disgrace women like that!
I'm a Feminist and i can not believe what you are posting. I bet you all are white cis males.

We will strike back and destroy Sup Forums!

#tumblr

I'm a feminist too!! And I have a tumblr too lmao

Sad af

this stupidity needs to be screenshoted

You know the deal cunts. Tits and timestamp

Cunt

Oh and I remember that 70% do you?

Done.

Yep, this is exactly what I picture someone who I disagree with sounding like.

Thank you for confirming my world view, driving me even further into extremism.

Why does this pasta always talk about white males? Black males are even more sexist.

A feminazi! Why don't you go suck a dick like a girl is supposed to do. We don't want to hear your cry baby bullshit about how women are demeaned and treated like shit. You wouldn't be treated like shit if you acted like woman are supposed to act like.

thank you I needed some help afterall

It's comforting to know that the people we hate are exactly like we imagine them to be.

And homophobic, but that fact really screws up the SJW mindset.

In their limited minds, a group can be recognised as a victim or an oppressor, but never both at the same time.

Fuck off, cunt.

Your truck nuts are showing..

Because whitey gets blamed for everything.

I will never stop laughing at how much that symbol resembles a cunt getting violently fisted.

So you it upsets you when someone is that shitty to you? How do you think it makes us feel when you say cis white male? It makes us hate you just as much so we lash out as well. Woman need to get over this "feel bad for me" act. You want men to respect you? Learn to respect them back.

Man, I'm with you. I hear about fucking bitches like OP not sucking cocks and making my dinner, and that's one thing.

Now, here is what I've heard about and hated posting their bullshit on Sup Forums.

It's just comforting to know that when I hate something, I'm right to hate it.

remind yourself that you deserve only 70% of our attention

Disgusting!

Women are smarter than man

And your proof that this is true is? Neither sex is any more intelligent than the other, only specific people are. Get over yourself.

you should relax with a nice tall glass of cum

Get back in the kitchen you dumb cunt... women don't belong online.. they belong in the kitchen. Know your fucking place, whore.